East Midlands Calling

Sat pm sounds ok. Unable to commit firmly yet, but would appreciate an open invite and would love to attend if able. Based Lincoln.

Hi All

Can I try and summarise the last posts and sask for your comments pls.

Interested in 18th June Meet:-

Binary Guru, trader 333, I need a million, Pippppin (after 5pm.), JeanM (afternoon), Peto (open)

To reply:-

Jonny T, Tomcat, Alquid.

Time :- Late Afternoon (JeanM - Is this possible)

Place:- Pls See enclosed map - Mid point comes around Melton Mobrey!!

Please give your remarks.

PS. ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED - Pls post a reply

Attachments

• East Midlands Meet.PNG
    East Midlands Meet.PNG
    218.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
hello

i am from derby, please count me in too. 18th june is fine, am or pm or nite, loughborough would be the best for me but still be happy with leicester, nottingham, or melton.

kim

Last edited:
Late afternoon is OK with me. I much prefer Melton to Loughborough.

Jean

Hello Sunny

A friend of mine has just announced a 50th birthday party on 18th. If you do go ahead on 18th I will do my best to make the 2nd meeting.

Thanks

bit far for me im form wales lol.shame. the south west is about 3 hours away.nott is about 5 hours away. I guess I have to study on my own in the welsh mountains and before you say anything yes there are sheep where I am living, they all around me. bloody things.lol

sun123

You are more than welcome - infact we can make arrangement for a couple of sheep as well, so you won't miss home.

S

If you are in North Wales - it's only about 3 hours from there! (providing you don't have a sheep van attatched to your vehicle.

I'm pretty sure if you bring your sheep with you the people from Derby will be happy.

JonnyT

JonnyT said:
I'm pretty sure if you bring your sheep with you the people from Derby will be happy.

JonnyT

Yeah I am sure Jonny and the sheep will give us loads of entertainment during the meeting.

Thanks mate.

Hi All

Trying to sort out a suitable pub for Saturday's 18th June Meet Near Melton Mowbray.

Anybody Else Interested Please Add A Message.

Thanks

Sunny

sunny2005 said:
Hi All

Trying to sort out a suitable pub for Saturday's 18th June Meet Near Melton Mowbray.

Anybody Else Interested Please Add A Message.

Thanks

Sunny

hi sunny
pls count me in, just let me know the precise time and location.
cheers
kim

Last edited:
Hi All

Found a decent pub - Golden Fleece on A 606 - Upper Boughton. Its about 6 miles from Melton Mobray and 2 miles from the intersection with the A 46.

Saturday looks like a Hot Day - so there's outside seating at this pub. Also plenty of parking.

One thing though - Please be careful - the pub is at a sharp corner - I've enclosed maps for your perusal.

Shall we say 5pm till we get kicked out of the pub!

Please confirm this is ok with all - Or any suggestions!

Sunny

Attachments

• Goolden Fleece1.PNG
    Goolden Fleece1.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Upper Boughton.PNG
    Upper Boughton.PNG
    80.8 KB · Views: 253
  • A-606.PNG
    A-606.PNG
    129.5 KB · Views: 253
Do you know the full postcode as I will be using Sat Nav to get there ? Also my preference would have been for afternoon but I will go with the majority.

Paul