SE England (Colchester area)

Hi,

I live in Chelmsford and have just started getting into TA. I'm a rookie though with no trading experience but would welcome any social in this neck of the woods to speak with like-minded individuals.

Regards,
Mike

mikeeg said:
Hi,

I live in Chelmsford and have just started getting into TA. I'm a rookie though with no trading experience but would welcome any social in this neck of the woods to speak with like-minded individuals.

Regards,
Mike

Put me down for a night out....

Nick

Hi guys,

Did anyone arrange to meet up for this even in Chelsmford or somewhere in Essex?
Pls count me in.

I trade for a living.

Thx

Hi guys,

Did anyone arrange to meet up for this even in Chelsmford or somewhere in Essex?
Pls count me in.

I trade for a living.

Thx

Hi Gulam - would be interested in a meet up one night. I am, at the moment unable to as I am 'housebound' after a prlonged hospital stay, but should be ok for June sometime. Anyone else interested in a Chelmsford meet ?

Nick

gulam,

Check your mail. I'm still interested, although for me it's finding the time at the moment as my day job soaks up too much of my time.

I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out though.

Cheers,
Mike

Hi GET charges from £1180 plus VAT for Desk and Patsystems linked to five futures exchanges but cheaper options are available if required. Most costs are negotiable.

Hi Gulam - would be interested in a meet up one night. I am, at the moment unable to as I am 'housebound' after a prlonged hospital stay, but should be ok for June sometime. Anyone else interested in a Chelmsford meet ?

Nick

June anyone ? If it all gets to bogged down in Fibs & MA's there's always lapdancing at The Cave......

Hi Nick
I would be glad to attend or host in Colchester if enough people are willing. Either way let me know.
Richard

Hi Nick
I would be glad to attend or host in Colchester if enough people are willing. Either way let me know.
Richard

Lets try to get something organised, Richard. Have you hosted a meeting previously at your offices ?

Nick

meeting

Hi All,
I am a new member living in Suffolk.Did anyone get any meetings in Colchester started?,
Peter;)

Colchester meet

Hi,
If anyone can host i would certainly attend and contribute to cost if needed,
Peter

I'd be up for meeting up with like minded traders in Colchester area.

Im quite close, probably a 30 minute train ride away so would be involved if people are meeting up. Let me know time and place if it goes ahead.

Essex Traders

I have set up a friendly trader meeting for all Essex traders. The idea is to have a relaxed evening in a pub where traders from the local areas can get meet and catch up on a little trading chat. The event will be in August, please let me know if you would be interested.

So far there is 7 of us going and the favourite location is Brentwood.

I have a decent sized office in a good location in Colchester with loads of parking. One desk is free 90% of the time and has a dual screen Windows 8 machine.

If anyone would like to come and trade from here you would be welcome, I wouldn't charge anything, I only ask that you share your knowledge with me.

If you would like to take a look around the office and say 'Hi' just drop me a message or if you want to see it right now head on over to http://178.248.35.202:2000 the username is guest and the password is nopassword1 - it's just a cheap Chinese webcam so when you log in select English from the drop-down at the bottom and then click the relevant link for you.