SE England (Colchester area)

You are welcome guys
I look forward to the next meet.
I Still need a venue in Chelmsford something similar to the last one not to noisy and plenty of space
Regards

Dave

meeting

Next meeting is on the 7th October in Chelmsford. See the events thread for more details
Regards
Dave

For details of the next event. Look under the resources button for events diary.
See you there
Regards
Dave

techtrader said:
Next meeting is on the 7th October in Chelmsford. See the events thread for more details
Regards
Dave

Could you let me know if you are going to attend Thursdays meeting, so far we have 4 it would be nice to know who is coming
Thanks
Dave

QUOTE=techtrader]For details of the next event. Look under the resources button for events diary.
See you there
Regards
Dave[/QUOTE]

Dave - apologies but will now not be able to make the meeting due to some family commitments. I hope it goes well and I will be at the next one.

Phil

Hey that's good ,look forward to seeing you again.
I was going to say that John J Murphy was coming to attract a few more but alas I would be lying , so you will just have to do with us lot.
Regards
Dave

thanks once again to techtrader for organising a venue for last nights get together..... i was surprised more people did not attend though. when i look at the trader locator I see there are lots of people that are based in and around Essex. Any suggestions from those who did not attend but would like to in the future would be very welcome. I know I personally find it very useful and interesting ..... please post here if you are interested in attending next time.

Thanks Ed
yes it would be nice to attract more traders to our meetings. Feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding our get together. | promise you there are no funny handshakes involved

Hi

I'm in Colchester, I positon trade the Nasdaq, Select US stocks and select euro stoxx. It would be great to meet up for trader talk.

Hello All
I work as a trader for a company based in Colchester (www.globalexchangetrading.com). There are are several of us who turn up each day and trade their own or the company's money, participating in products such as equities, fixed income futures, FX, interest rate futures and crude oil to name but a few. We regularly have office nights out and would make any trader welcome. If any of you are interested in joining us for a social then email me. (The company so far has always picked up the bill)
Good trading
Rich

dickiedickieg said:
Hello All
I work as a trader for a company based in Colchester (www.globalexchangetrading.com). There are are several of us who turn up each day and trade their own or the company's money, participating in products such as equities, fixed income futures, FX, interest rate futures and crude oil to name but a few. We regularly have office nights out and would make any trader welcome. If any of you are interested in joining us for a social then email me. (The company so far has always picked up the bill)
Good trading
Rich

i cant believe i move to scotland and now i find out theres oads of traders in colchester...

is this richard white??

Hi Dickie - I'm in Brentwood (although moving a bit nearer to you in next year or so) trading equities for my own account and coming up for five years full-time. Might well get in touch sometime and have a trip over to see you....especially if a beer on offer!

Isaacs, perhaps the company should arrange an open evening and lay on some food and drink, if we can drum up enough people then it could be good fun. If not more than happy to meet up and discuss things on a personal basis. Give me a call on 01206 795099 if you wish. I hope that you have had a good week so far. Its been manic to say the least! lol

Hi Isaacs .... not a regular on these boards this day just dipping in from time to time. Don't see you on MSN anymore ... wasn't sure what you were doing. Good to hear things are still good. PM me if you like.

Hi Dickie .... good luck with trying to get a few traders together. I am a broker myself ( as well as an active trader) but worked for a time from home but it wasn't for me. There were one or two meetings a few years back (one of which is where I met Isaacs) but they were very poorly attended (partly I think because of the difficulty in finding a good location for everyone and finding a time when more than a handful of people could meet). Will keep an eye out and may be interested in attending although Colchester is quite a drive for me.

Has there been a recent meeting with traders from the Colchester area ?