S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Something is afoot when most people are going the same direction as me. We can't all be wrong surely.

1558 for me.
Been recovering from a damn flu all weekend so a bit late to the party.

So even though timsk price was hit, his was ignored, whereas Robster's wasn't.
This is unfair discrimination - I protest! After all, I need all the pips 'n points I can get.
:LOL:

1,525 for me this week please Atilla.
Sorry I'm late.
Tim.

Hi guys,

Two charts first in order of league and second in order of bulls to bears.

Good luck to you all (y)

Attachments

• SP-130412-o.JPG
    SP-130412-o.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 146
  • SP-130412-b.JPG
    SP-130412-b.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 160
Nice charts At.
Just IF you did happen to be looking for a bit more work then you could put in a column of running totals for the year ?

OR

the players have only the option of UP or DOWN. If it was to go up say 15 points over the week then the up players would score +15, the down players -15.

But it is up to you.

Nice charts At.
Just IF you did happen to be looking for a bit more work then you could put in a column of running totals for the year ?

OR

the players have only the option of UP or DOWN. If it was to go up say 15 points over the week then the up players would score +15, the down players -15.

But it is up to you.

Thank you Pat, good idea will do. :)

Nice charts At.

OR

But it is up to you.

ehemm - Running totals added.

Will abstain from second suggestion. Simply too many ways of calculating pips and difficult to cater for all possible probabilities and conditions. Especially without stops and limits etc.

Participants should feel free to download XLS data and manipulate to their own desires.

Will keep only number of games played and the medals to highlight accuracy etc.

(y)

ehemm - Running totals added.

Will abstain from second suggestion. Simply too many ways of calculating pips and difficult to cater for all possible probabilities and conditions. Especially without stops and limits etc.

Participants should feel free to download XLS data and manipulate to their own desires.

Will keep only number of games played and the medals to highlight accuracy etc.

(y)

Fair enough
(y)

Hi guys,

Well done to Tar who's guest appearance has earned him gold this week. Mr Crabs. and Robster also taking silver and bronze.

Looks like this quarter may well be a topsy turvy ride with the last 5 weeks being reversal weeks. Open race with three leaders thus far.

..... ... . . . . . . . . . . . . ..robster970 ....... . . . ..... tar ... . . . . .... Mr Crabs.
pw-mens-ski-pipe-podium.jpg

Attachments

• SP-20130412-results.JPG
    SP-20130412-results.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Hi guys,

Well done to Tar who's guest appearance has earned him gold this week. Mr Crabs. and Robster also taking silver and bronze.

Looks like this quarter may well be a topsy turvy ride with the last 5 weeks being reversal weeks. Open race with three leaders thus far.

..... ... . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Mr Crabs. ....... . . . ..... tar ... . . . . .... robster970
pw-mens-ski-pipe-podium.jpg

Wow, incredible week eh? I should have stuck with my prediction for the previous week. $S&P is having an incredible year, so even though I'm expecting it to let off some steam next week I won't predict it to end the week down.

My prediction for next week is $1,589.

Sorry to be a party-pooper for Mr Crabs but I think the Bronze/Silver should be the other way around as I predicted 1570 and MrCrabs 1567. I think the points are right though..

Thanks Atilla , but can someone please explain the points system to me , i feel it has changed .

I think barring a Korean war it will finally break 1600, so 1601 for me please.

The points look the same to me ?