S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Atilla, many thanks for looking after the competition, but i'm going to bow out gracefully. Im not finding time to log in every week therefore end up missing weeks. Best of luck to all.....Regards..Mike

That's fine Mike, however, don't feel you need to bow out. You can always forecast when ever you can. Game captures no of forecasts made.

Always here if you wish to come back.

Best regards,
(y)

This is a must watch video if you are into trading with maths

I would suggest that the best analysts trading the market DO alter the paradigms of the markets, against themselves, maybe a bit like a pendulum back and forth in the longer term.

if only they could have predicted 'acts of god'!.
Saying that, if they had cut their losses and waited for the dust to settle, they should have been ok. Annual 45% profit is not to be sneezed at!

if only they could have predicted 'acts of god'!.
Saying that, if they had cut their losses and waited for the dust to settle, they should have been ok. Annual 45% profit is not to be sneezed at!

I probably have misunderstood it but it seemed inherently risky going against the trend in the hope it would bounce back. When it didn't they were stuffed. All hype and not much else in the longer term maybe. Nobel prizewinners ? Yes but maybe they should demand it back ?

Hi Guys,

Usual bulls to bears forecasts are below.

As it stands at mid-week, I must point out only two bodies stand to make some points this week. How sad is that??? :cheesy: ho ho ho :LOL:

What can possibly inflate this bubble E-V-E-N further???? I'm sure I'll be eating humble pie soon enough...

Good luck to you all... (y)

Attachments

• SPX500-131122a.JPG
    SPX500-131122a.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 144
  • running_tot-2.JPG
    running_tot-2.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 141
1804.76 to end the week

1803 for the week.

Let off some steam closed the week strong. Overall looks bullish for next week. Impressive S&P operation.

I didn't realize I took someones guess for the week, sorry about that. I should have called 2 bucks up. My bad.

Last edited:
Well done to the fantastic four this week who take their place on the podium...

Interesting to note our two champions Mr.Crabs and ibetyou are flanked by the two averages. Maybe it's some dark strategy they are playing to take the lead this quarter. ;)

Thought two bears may have had a medal this week but alas it wasn't to be.

...............................Mean Average............Mr.Crabs.................ibetyou..............Weighted Average
Four-n-Aft-at-Langesund.jpg

New weighting column simply shows points per week. According to this weighting, I'm featherweight...

Attachments

• 12QTR4-151122b.JPG
    12QTR4-151122b.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I see 1900 on the not so far horizon as long as they keep printing and money is cheap.
So up again 1823 pls

Attachments

• S&P 500.PNG
    S&P 500.PNG
    44.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I see 1900 on the not so far horizon as long as they keep printing and money is cheap.
So up again 1823 pls

Hmmm I see 1600... I reckon we'll see 1900 after they stop QE. :rolleyes:

1775 for me this week.