Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

But why complain here? Its a money back guaranteed system, so complain to agora and get your funds returned if you are aggrieved by it.

Those of us who started with the system have worked hard to use our experience of trading and modify the parameters so that they work more in our favour. Such that the private forum now appears to get a mention in the publicity (reading elsewhere). You should get a refund with no quibble I gather.

There is a rumour going round that you will be closing the door to the Private forum - iszat true?

:confused:

Just a rumour, same as the rumour RH & Agora have taken many of our developed and tested techniques and are selling them to the next 100 Net Trap suckers as "advanced net trap techniques" for an inflated price.

:whistling

M

Last edited:
Just a rumour, same as the rumour RH & Agora have taken many of our developed and tested techniques and are selling them to the next 100 Net Trap suckers as "advanced net trap techniques" for an inflated price.

M

Same thought influxed my little grey cells after I received the Forex email from RH, today!

:confused:

Hi to fellow net trappers,came to this site after receiving the special once in a life time deal to join
the shortcut inner circle,what got my attention was the bit on joining you would have access to
the advanced net trap techniques and that there was a dedicated forum with over 100,000 comments
that was the best bit of info they have ever sent me.
So I don't think I will take up their offer to join the exclusive inner circle but apply to join the private
Forum here.
Just received another email from them saying time is running out and if you bought any of their other systems this would be deducted from the joining fee.
I've been using net trap since jan 2010 tweaking and experimenting with some good results and some
not so good, so look forward to learning and sharing with fellow net trappers forum members.
Thank you all and happy trading.

Hi
I've answered the question from SA and have had an email from him saying I'm in. What happens now?
Graham

I have recently bought Net Trap and already have a large backtest from the year 2008 done fully manually. Can I join the private forum. I already subscibed to it but I still haven't heard something. I also want to backtest Net Trap for the years before 2008 to see wether it consistently makes money.

gr Cas

Hi
I've answered the question from SA and have had an email from him saying I'm in. What happens now?
Graham

PM SA Trader back asap and say he hasn't "accepted" you yet (it happens) as you are still sitting in the waiting room. Be quick as he goes on Hols for a week tomorrow.

M

Hi to fellow net trappers,came to this site after receiving the special once in a life time deal to join
the shortcut inner circle,what got my attention was the bit on joining you would have access to
the advanced net trap techniques and that there was a dedicated forum with over 100,000 comments
that was the best bit of info they have ever sent me.
So I don't think I will take up their offer to join the exclusive inner circle but apply to join the private
Forum here.
Just received another email from them saying time is running out and if you bought any of their other systems this would be deducted from the joining fee.
I've been using net trap since jan 2010 tweaking and experimenting with some good results and some
not so good, so look forward to learning and sharing with fellow net trappers forum members.
Thank you all and happy trading.

The 100,000 comments is total B/S. 100,000 words maybe! This thread was one of the largest ever public threwad on T2W and has around 5000 replies over 9 months.

The new private room is a whole net trap "forum" with 20 threads and 2750 replies over 2 months.

M

I have recently bought Net Trap and already have a large backtest from the year 2008 done fully manually. Can I join the private forum. I already subscibed to it but I still haven't heard something. I also want to backtest Net Trap for the years before 2008 to see wether it consistently makes money.

gr Cas

Don't keep us in suspenders, what were the monthly pips\?

?

That'll be the week when VNT gets 250 in the net.

!

If the country has the infostructure no reason you can't trade daily via a wifi / 3G laptop / netbook /Smartphone.

Accurate daily entry prices are posted and agreed betwwen 6.28 and 6.31 daily, so you wouldn't even need charts, just mobile trading and private forum access.

;)

M

The 100,000 comments is total B/S. 100,000 words maybe! This thread was one of the largest ever public threwad on T2W and has around 5000 replies over 9 months.

The new private room is a whole net trap "forum" with 20 threads and 2750 replies over 2 months.

M

Yes, but 100,000 makes good sale copy!

If the country has the infostructure no reason you can't trade daily via a wifi / 3G laptop / netbook /Smartphone.

Accurate daily entry prices are posted and agreed betwwen 6.28 and 6.31 daily, so you wouldn't even need charts, just mobile trading and private forum access.

;)

M

But then its not really a holiday is it?

and if you are ratarsed at 630am you don't want to be betting!!

and private forum access.

;)

M

OK How do I join?

PS wrote...

Speaking for myself only of course.

I have a nice large balcony in the Med sun. It gives me the greatest pleasure to sit there even at christmas with my laptop (nice shady area with no glare on the screen) and do my trading in 20-23C whilst I have my (late) breakfast overlooking the bay in the distance. 3 cheers for 3G.

PS wrote...

Speaking for myself only of course.

I have a nice large balcony in the Med sun. It gives me the greatest pleasure to sit there even at christmas with my laptop (nice shady area with no glare on the screen) and do my trading in 20-23C whilst I have my (late) breakfast overlooking the bay in the distance. 3 cheers for 3G.

:sick: Green with envy...was hoping for a move to Dubai at one point earlier this year, trading at a much more sensible hour, alas still in the rain here.

Hello there just read your thread on the Net trap.I could not agree more with you. I have been using it for six months now with trading tools.Best thing about it is it gets you up early before the london stock market opens so there seems to be less sparatic gbp dumping. Following the guidelines and walking away is like playing Russian roulette at times

Ref Forex Net Trap
Today was a Buy day, according to the manual instructions.
Normally I monitor any trades with my own additional controls ( I am not a member of any private forumn by the way).
That way, for instance last week I made 129 pips
But today I thought I'll trust the Man with the Plan.
So, I did “Set & Forget”,(although my own indicaters did’nt look good for a buying day.)
I set the trade at 50p/pip (wise move)
To ensure I did'nt tinker, I went for a walk to get a newspaper, leaving my computer screen unattended.
BIG, BIG MISTAKE!!!
It should read “Set & Regret System”
The chart never seriously threatened to head North.
After a few minutes bouncing up & down, the chart plunged South for a superb selling day.
Needless to say, I was stopped out, whilst I was out.
Another Fake breakout day.
I have to say, in my opinion,unless you can add some serious revisions/controls to the Forex Net Trap system, as it stands, it's not much better than tossing a coin, in fact that method might have edge.
This is hardly fair on newbie purchasers of this system.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the second one down (Third is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Just replying to this to keep it near the front.

M

QUOTE from CT1...

Hello there just read your thread on the Net trap.I could not agree more with you. I have been using it for six months now with trading tools.Best thing about it is it gets you up early before the london stock market opens so there seems to be less sparatic gbp dumping. Following the guidelines and walking away is like playing Russian roulette at times
SNIP
CT1

That quote is from quite a few days ago. What you may not realise is that after I and several others responded to Zagger's piece, his name has turned up on the private forum. I think we might be able to claim that he was sensible enough to see what alternatives were available. His recent comments on that forum about his success might suggest that he has seen the light !

Last edited:
QUOTE from CT1...

SNIP
CT1

That quote is from quite a few days ago. What you may not realise is that after I and several others responded to Zagger's piece, his name has turned up on the private forum. I think we might be able to claim that he was sensible enough to see what alternatives were available. His recent comments on that forum about his success might suggest that he has seen the light !

I personally get the feeling that he likes his "left hand trades" and is also following Richard Hills NT+H trading strategy. Of course he can always post his trading decisions @ 6.30am like most do so we can marvel at his NT+D skills.

"hindsight is 20/20"

M