Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hey Everyone,
My first post! I've just purchased FNT it should arrive next week hopefully. Does anyone have any tips for a newbie? also how do I join the private forum?
Thanks
Did

Hey Everyone,
My first post! I've just purchased FNT it should arrive next week hopefully. Does anyone have any tips for a newbie? also how do I join the private forum?
Thanks
Did

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Thanks Mark. I'll sign up the minute I receive the manual. Any things I can do to prepare so I can hit the ground running?
Cheers

Thanks Mark. I'll sign up the minute I receive the manual. Any things I can do to prepare so I can hit the ground running?
Cheers

Yes. Find a minimum of £1500 for you initial pot so you can start with IG Index tradesense @ 10p pip but move onto £1 pip asap when ready.

And open an IG Index account if you don't have one already. This is the best one for newbies, try and get a plus account straight off, don't apply for the limited risk account, not needed for Net Trap and hampers profits.

However if you don't have the best credit rating IG Index will only let you start with a limited account.

M

You can run variants on any trading platorm manually. It is only the MT4 platform that is now Automated. I have live trialed an ETX account and they use the same charting company as IG Index but from memoey they only display the "mid" price which is 1.5 pips higher than the "bid" price you use to set FNT entries.

So with ETX charts you just deduct 1.5 pips from the high/low chart price to get roughly the same entry price as with IG Index charts which can be set to bid / mid / ask.

Also send a PM to one of our senior members "gbdru2". He lives and trades FNT from Japan so he can give you some help.

M
Thanks, Mark, I've done as you suggest.

Currently, I have accounts with the following companies:
WorldSpreads, Gekko, TD Waterhouse, Saxo Bank, and Capital Spreads.
Are there any major observations about their performances with FNT, please?

I'm attracted to Gekko for their free guaranteed stop loss, but would I have any need for it? I still have access to ETX charts through someone else's account but have no chance of opening an account with IG whilst living in Japan.

Any extra advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Forex Net Trap

Hi

I know this isn't the place to have a discussion about Net Trap but I would ideally like some advice sooner rather than later. I discovered this forum existed about 3/4 days ago and applied to join the Private forum for Net Trap a couple of days ago and am awaiting permission.

My dilema is I now either have to return it early this week, ie Tues, Wed or keep for good. When I bought it I decided to play with a small (£100) fund and see where I was at the end of the trial period. First off I made a mistake. I opened an account with IG as suggested with the literature that arrived. Instead of trading at a £1.00 a pip I used the lower starting and increasing bet size. It seemed sensible at the time, unfortunately most of the gains were made during the lower initial stake period and the losses, as well as being during the higher rate per pip were also of larger sizes. This has meant I have a distorted image of the possibilities of this system.

So, my head says the losses added to the initial purchase mean it would take a very long time to regain ground based on the original figures. My heart, strangely, keeps telling me to keep it and explore it further.

My initial stake was one I was prepared to lose outright and not want to commit suicide over if lost. My intended fund is a fair amount larger so the results would be different in the future. I also heard that there have been a few tweaks done to the system by some you guy's in the private forum that make it more profitable which may have influenced my decesion.

So to summerise. After starting with £100.00 because of using the increasing bet size with IG, the balance is now £58.96. Add £267 paid for it that means I paid £308.40 to get up at 6.00am every morning since the begining of September. Yet still something tells me to keep it ? :help:

Any advice greatly appreciated, especially from anyone in the private forum who uses it or has used the tweaks.

Thanks

Dave

DHD

Pay for it. Increase your pot to at least 500. Join the private forum and learn to trade some of the tweaks. We have proved that the full 50 pip limit NT is not for today's trading. But there are a lot of variants that pay. Most important is that its not a question of pip total but cash total made. And cash made comes from quality pips not quantity. HTH

DHD

Pay for it. Increase your pot to at least 500. Join the private forum and learn to trade some of the tweaks. We have proved that the full 50 pip limit NT is not for today's trading. But there are a lot of variants that pay. Most important is that its not a question of pip total but cash total made. And cash made comes from quality pips not quantity. HTH

Hi Missionary

Thanks for the reply. I have to say that my best results have been when I've 'tweaked' it myself. It's just extremely difficult to get a true idea of the system because of the mistake I made in using increasing bet sizes. Oh hindsight, how wonderful you are. I've applied and answered the questions posed for joining the private forum but not had a response yet. As I said, I'm under pressure now to decide, so I thought I'd put it on the main board to see what advice I got. I just have a feeling it might be worth keeping with a long term view but I hate 06.00 am :sleep:

Dave

Re: Forex Net Trap

Hi

I know this isn't the place to have a discussion about Net Trap but I would ideally like some advice sooner rather than later. I discovered this forum existed about 3/4 days ago and applied to join the Private forum for Net Trap a couple of days ago and am awaiting permission.

My dilema is I now either have to return it early this week, ie Tues, Wed or keep for good. When I bought it I decided to play with a small (£100) fund and see where I was at the end of the trial period. First off I made a mistake. I opened an account with IG as suggested with the literature that arrived. Instead of trading at a £1.00 a pip I used the lower starting and increasing bet size. It seemed sensible at the time, unfortunately most of the gains were made during the lower initial stake period and the losses, as well as being during the higher rate per pip were also of larger sizes. This has meant I have a distorted image of the possibilities of this system.

So, my head says the losses added to the initial purchase mean it would take a very long time to regain ground based on the original figures. My heart, strangely, keeps telling me to keep it and explore it further.

My initial stake was one I was prepared to lose outright and not want to commit suicide over if lost. My intended fund is a fair amount larger so the results would be different in the future. I also heard that there have been a few tweaks done to the system by some you guy's in the private forum that make it more profitable which may have influenced my decesion.

So to summerise. After starting with £100.00 because of using the increasing bet size with IG, the balance is now £58.96. Add £267 paid for it that means I paid £308.40 to get up at 6.00am every morning since the begining of September. Yet still something tells me to keep it ? :help:

Any advice greatly appreciated, especially from anyone in the private forum who uses it or has used the tweaks.

Thanks

Dave

Do you not own a scanner then ? ;)

M

Do you not own a scanner then ? ;)

M

For shame. That's dishonest. :eek: To be truthful, I probably don't need a scanner. :innocent: Richards just the same as me, trying to make a living and life a bit better in jolly old 'Austerity England'. What with the ConDems and all that. Joking aside, I could do that but I know I won't because I've had occasions in the past to make a damn sight more money being a bit naughty than this will ever make me. :cry:

Attachments

• spank.gif
    spank.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 687
Sorry no they are still close @ 8.30 am if not hit S/L or T/P.

However, a clever newbie member is a programing wizz and has written and shared, and imporved an FNT "EA" for the MT4 platform that will automatically set the trade for you @ 6.30 and close the trade for you @ 8.30 if still running.

So all you have to do is launch your MT4 broker platform and run the EA before you go to bed and it will "automate" FNT while you sleep / work etc.

We are live testing for the month on small stakes to iron out any bugs.

Also this is very good news because now a new company "Smart Live Markets" have developed and launched their MT4 based spreadbetting platform at fixed lots £ per pip, where you can bet from £0.10 pip to £50 pip. And they have a market leading 2 pip spread on Cable (GBP/USD).

So our private FNT forum can now offer automated FNT and variants via an MT4 EA and within the tax free spreadbetting system.

We also now have from last weeks results a new 2% MM variant leader that has banked +723 pips since Jan 1st 2010 and has had no "0" drawdown months so far in 2010. So this is a very good "income" variant so far as in all profits can be withdrawn monthly and spent as income and the pot would still be sitting on the same amount at the end of the month as at the begining.

M

mark

Mark120169

Re your post regarding the automated FNT how do you apply to become a member of the forum and when will the system be available

Regards

Gables

Mark120169

Re your post regarding the automated FNT how do you apply to become a member of the forum and when will the system be available

Regards

Gables

It's written, it's available now and and it works. Obviously it's only available on the private forum where members must have the manual to join.

Joinining instructions on page 613 of this thread post #4902.

M

Mark120169

Regards

Gables

I just got an email for a re-release of Net Trap, not sure why as i already have a copy.

Just google the term and you'll find an active page.

Thanks

Hi DHD, i would say keep it if you havn't already shipped it back. It's been a quite Jul, Aug & Sep but i still banked £320, £78 and £96 from £2 trading on ShortSpreads.com

Platform is new and i only really joined for the bonus cash offer. Just wish i could automate trading on the system. 6.30am starts are killing my sex life, well i'm married so it's pretty much non existant but early nights have been key to be getting trades on in time.

thanks

Hi

Thanks

Dave