Richard Hill's net trap manual for sale

I dont believe you, nor will anyone else with half a brain.
Sorry the manual will be ho good for you then as you only have half a brain,I would not sell it to you if you begged me for it.:LOL:
Please dont bother me again I have better things to do

Sorry the manual will be ho good for you then as you only have half a brain,I would not sell it to you if you begged me for it.:LOL:
Please dont bother me again I have better things to do

Of course not, I imagine you're too busy analysing forex, full time.

Of course not, I imagine you're too busy analysing forex, full time.

My goodness you are still bothering me,having half a brain seems to be causing you a lot of problems.Not that is any of your business,but since Richard started me on the forex road I have been to a university in America and have studied for nearly a year now.I have a Masters trading diploma and can take a minimum of 1000 pips a month from the market.I now beta test for companies and also design systems.So it is possible if you have a passion for trading which I have.I am sorry you find it hard to believe but Richard Hill is aware of my success.As far as analyising charts.It only takes about 15 mins to see whether ther is a trade there or not,by checking a couple of time frames.I wish you every success in your forex venture,but should really address your manners when emailing strangers.

Oh I'm very sorry. I didn't realise you'd been to university in America.

Oh I'm very sorry. I didn't realise you'd been to university in America.

Apology accepted,you should always think before you reply to people you do not know.That aside,if you are ever stuck in trading feel free to send me a message and I be able to point you in the right direction

Quite the contrary,it started me on the forex road,now I am a fully trained analyist and full time so I no longer need it:clap:

Fair enough. I'm in a similar situation actually, I just got a job in a well known supermarket so I cut down the money tree I had in my back garden.

Fair enough. I'm in a similar situation actually, I just got a job in a well known supermarket so I cut down the money tree I had in my back garden.

You could have sold that tree for £100 if you'd been smart.