Richard Wyckoff Course

Porks

For Sale:

The original Richard Wyckoff course in Stock Market Science and Technique from the Wyckoff Stock Market Institute.

It comes in 4 blue binders and currently costs $1200 from here...https://wyckoffstockmarketinstitute.com/Course-Info/brochure.htm

I bought it direct from the Wyckoff institute and think I paid $900 plus postage around 5 years ago.

HOWEVER...it has been kept in conditions that were not the best (an old caravan) and so some pages show signs of once being damp, but all appear to be ok and dry now. It looks complete but I can't offer any guarantees.

It must weigh around 5 kgs so postage will be around £50.

I'll sell it to the first who gives me £50 plus the £50 postage total £100.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Porks

For Sale:

The original Richard Wyckoff course in Stock Market Science and Technique from the Wyckoff Stock Market Institute.

It comes in 4 blue binders and currently costs $1200 from here...https://wyckoffstockmarketinstitute.com/Course-Info/brochure.htm

I bought it direct from the Wyckoff institute and think I paid $900 plus postage around 5 years ago.

HOWEVER...it has been kept in conditions that were not the best (an old caravan) and so some pages show signs of once being damp, but all appear to be ok and dry now. It looks complete but I can't offer any guarantees.

It must weigh around 5 kgs so postage will be around £50.

I'll sell it to the first who gives me £50 plus the £50 postage total £100.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Porks

Actually the original course is free. The course that SMI is selling is the course as adapted by Robert Evans in the 50s. Which is neither good nor bad. It's just not the original.

Db

Really, is it out of copyright ?

(Being a long time since we communicated DB, must be almost 12 years, can you believe it ???)

Really, is it out of copyright ?

(Being a long time since we communicated DB, must be almost 12 years, can you believe it ???)

Yes, it became public in '08. But there are a lot of people who love the Evans version.

Db

Where am I wrong ?

It was published 1934...and here's a quote on US copyright law:
'All works published in the United States before 1923 are in the public domain. Works published after 1922, but before 1978 are protected for 95 years from the date of publication. If the work was created, but not published, before 1978, the copyright lasts for the life of the author plus 70 years.'

Should it not be 95 years after 1934 ?

Where am I wrong ?

It was published 1934...and here's a quote on US copyright law:
'All works published in the United States before 1923 are in the public domain. Works published after 1922, but before 1978 are protected for 95 years from the date of publication. If the work was created, but not published, before 1978, the copyright lasts for the life of the author plus 70 years.'

Should it not be 95 years after 1934 ?

There's a bit more to it than that. According to the Library of Congress, it's in the public domain.

Db