Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Another fantastic month for net trap I have estimated a return of about 60 pips for September 2010. This system cannot generate 100+ months on a regular basis

I've been logging the Net Trap results from RH since April 19th 2010 and it is standing at 254 points up. Not what was advertised but still positive. I was a complete newbie to spread betting and it was very easy to follow and get into and safe to practice with small bets. IG Index is easy to use with good charts but Gekko give you a demo account. I can endorse Agoras policy on refunds - I've tried it and never had a problem.

Would this system be ok for a new guy (like me) to Forex and spread betting? I know the basics and am currently running a demo account with Trade Fair, I'm in profit but know a demo account is completely different mentally to the real thing. I'm not out to make millions, although that would be nice, but am looking to generate a second income.

Also, as I understand it with this system you have to start at 6.30 and check back at 8.30, I have to leave for a school run at 8.35, would that be enough time or would it be a problem?

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

1/ yes it is.
2/ must be in by 6.30. Most action is over by 8.00. If you are still in at 8.30 it is becasue the market is struggling and London is making-up for earlier indecision. Most trades are over by 8.30. So that should fit in with you.
3/ most of us use modifications to the original, especially not expecting to make 50 pips.
4/ buy it and then join the private forum where you will learn the modifications

Would this system be ok for a new guy (like me) to Forex and spread betting? I know the basics and am currently running a demo account with Trade Fair, I'm in profit but know a demo account is completely different mentally to the real thing. I'm not out to make millions, although that would be nice, but am looking to generate a second income.

Also, as I understand it with this system you have to start at 6.30 and check back at 8.30, I have to leave for a school run at 8.35, would that be enough time or would it be a problem?

Your times are ok . assuming you have a copy of the manual then the best reccomendation is to join the private forum here. There are over 200 other net trappers trading variations of this system -more succesfully than the basic system .
Just scroll back a page or two and you will find joining instructions .
Good Luck

You are perfect for Net Trap. If the tade has not won or lost on limits you close the trade manually @ 8.30am on the dot, before 8.31am, which can be quite important. If you are able to do this on a PC at home and don't need to do it on a mobile application (Java / Iphone etc) then you don't have to use IG Index and can use Smart Live Markets new MT4 spreadbetting platform which is fast, no slippage, and only a 2 pip spread on cable.

As for second income, can do, but you will need a big pot of cash! FNT is running at around an average of 59 pips profit a month for 2010, we have developed variants are averaging 100 pips p/m up to 133 pips p/m set and forget. You can make more using our +D part of full managed stategies.

To trade @ £1 pip , £59 p/month average profit you need a "stake" pot of £1500

To trade @ £10 pip, £590 p/month average profit you need a "stake" pot of £15000!!

To trade @ £20 pip, £1180 p/month average profit you need a "stake" pot of £30k!!

So to generate a second "income" to remove the winnings regularly you need a big chunk of spare cash sitting around somewhere! If you try to do this highly leveraged you may succeed, but it is most likely as we do have losing days, weeks (sometimes two in a row) and months, that you will get wiped out quickly and have nothing to trade with.

M

Last edited:
Another fantastic month for net trap I have estimated a return of about 60 pips for September 2010. This system cannot generate 100+ months on a regular basis

It actualy only made +49 pips in September, and has an average of 59 pips p/m for 2010 which is the only year it was able to be traded by it's investors.

Our variants made a range of profits in September, and here are the top ones, and all are set and forget figures.

+91 pips

+114 pips

+127 pips

+131 pips

+144

+153 pips

+225.5 pips

Only 6 of our 20 variants made less than FNT in September.

The system does work, we just make it work "better".

M

Thanks to Missionary, Claviceps and Mark120169, the info and advice much appreciated.

Hope to see you all in the private forum soon!

I have tried a couple of forex trading systems of late the last one failed to Honor they refund policy stating they never received the package back (I believe that a few had this problem). Not wishing to get my fingers burnt again it would appear that Richard's Forex net trap works!! however I thought it had ended till I found this, https://www.f-s-p-secure.co.uk/fsp/...tc=W970KC01&ofid=3032&PromotionID=2147066635&.
I am assuming that this is a scam ???.

I have tried a couple of forex trading systems of late the last one failed to Honor they refund policy stating they never received the package back ?.

I found its worth paying the extra for special delivery.

Not wishing to get my fingers burnt again it would appear that Richard's Forex net trap works!! however I thought it had ended till I found this, https://www.f-s-p-secure.co.uk/fsp/...tc=W970KC01&ofid=3032&PromotionID=2147066635&.

Why don't you telephone Agora and ask them?

;)

I have tried a couple of forex trading systems of late the last one failed to Honor they refund policy stating they never received the package back ?.

Whenever you send something back it is essential to use recorded delivery and then you have proof.

Paul

I have tried a couple of forex trading systems of late the last one failed to Honor they refund policy stating they never received the package back (I believe that a few had this problem). Not wishing to get my fingers burnt again it would appear that Richard's Forex net trap works!! however I thought it had ended till I found this, https://www.f-s-p-secure.co.uk/fsp/...tc=W970KC01&ofid=3032&PromotionID=2147066635&.

Why would it be a scam??
I ordered a copy last week and it arrived by the weekend.

Nick

Our variants made a range of profits in September, and here are the top ones, and all are set and forget figures.
M
Mark,

Are these variants proper "set and forget" systems, or do they still need to be checked at 08:30 - which is what put me off the original system to start with.

Mark,

Are these variants proper "set and forget" systems, or do they still need to be checked at 08:30 - which is what put me off the original system to start with.

Sorry no they are still close @ 8.30 am if not hit S/L or T/P.

However, a clever newbie member is a programing wizz and has written and shared, and imporved an FNT "EA" for the MT4 platform that will automatically set the trade for you @ 6.30 and close the trade for you @ 8.30 if still running.

So all you have to do is launch your MT4 broker platform and run the EA before you go to bed and it will "automate" FNT while you sleep / work etc.

We are live testing for the month on small stakes to iron out any bugs.

Also this is very good news because now a new company "Smart Live Markets" have developed and launched their MT4 based spreadbetting platform at fixed lots £ per pip, where you can bet from £0.10 pip to £50 pip. And they have a market leading 2 pip spread on Cable (GBP/USD).

So our private FNT forum can now offer automated FNT and variants via an MT4 EA and within the tax free spreadbetting system.

We also now have from last weeks results a new 2% MM variant leader that has banked +723 pips since Jan 1st 2010 and has had no "0" drawdown months so far in 2010. So this is a very good "income" variant so far as in all profits can be withdrawn monthly and spent as income and the pot would still be sitting on the same amount at the end of the month as at the begining.

M

Nick,

Is this still the original, or RH's Advanced Net Trap I've seen references to?

It appears to be the original, but as Im new to all this then it'll take me a while to recognise if any of the "tweaks" have been added.

Because I heard that Richard's net trap was for a limited period only that ended in the summer !!

So did I, but I got a link through, think it was money review, and it said there were "only 11 copies left". 3 days later there were still "only 11 copies left" so I bought one! You'll need to buy it in order to get access to the private forum where the tweaks are listed to help make it more profitable.

Nick

It appears to be the original, but as Im new to all this then it'll take me a while to recognise if any of the "tweaks" have been added.

... I got a link through, think it was money review, and it said there were "only 11 copies left". 3 days later there were still "only 11 copies left" so I bought one!

Nick
Sounds like the original version, then - thanks Nick

Sorry no they are still close @ 8.30 am if not hit S/L or T/P.

However, a clever newbie member is a programing wizz and has written and shared, and imporved an FNT "EA" for the MT4 platform that will automatically set the trade for you @ 6.30 and close the trade for you @ 8.30 if still running.

So all you have to do is launch your MT4 broker platform and run the EA before you go to bed and it will "automate" FNT while you sleep / work etc.

So our private FNT forum can now offer automated FNT and variants via an MT4 EA and within the tax free spreadbetting system.

M
This all sounds very encouraging, I may participate, thanks.

However, unfortunately I can't run MT4 on my 3-year+ old MacBook without upgrading to a later operating system, or installing an alternative to run Windows7, and would likely need more memory. A PC is not possible due to language problems.

Also, before the private forum was set up, I had difficulty deciding the correct values from the ETX chart (not being able to open an IG a/c in the UK). I assume I'd still have similar problems unless someone knows how to make the correct adjustments to the ETX values, which didn't seem to be consistent - some days no adjustment was necessary.

Additionally, on occasions where it was necessary to enter a trade without an order (with Gekko's Demo platform), there was a considerable difference between my entry point and those quoted on the forum, usually to my disadvantage. The same applied to closing at 8:30. I assume the reason is at least partly due to extra latency from this distance (Japan).

Together with the uncertainty there seemed to be at the time deciding whether or not a trade was indicated, you all seem to made considerable progress. :clap:

If you have any variants which don't rely on MT4 and IG charts, please let me know, thanks. :)

This all sounds very encouraging, I may participate, thanks.

However, unfortunately I can't run MT4 on my 3-year+ old MacBook without upgrading to a later operating system, or installing an alternative to run Windows7, and would likely need more memory. A PC is not possible due to language problems.

Also, before the private forum was set up, I had difficulty deciding the correct values from the ETX chart (not being able to open an IG a/c in the UK). I assume I'd still have similar problems unless someone knows how to make the correct adjustments to the ETX values, which didn't seem to be consistent - some days no adjustment was necessary.

Additionally, on occasions where it was necessary to enter a trade without an order (with Gekko's Demo platform), there was a considerable difference between my entry point and those quoted on the forum, usually to my disadvantage. The same applied to closing at 8:30. I assume the reason is at least partly due to extra latency from this distance (Japan).

Together with the uncertainty there seemed to be at the time deciding whether or not a trade was indicated, you all seem to made considerable progress. :clap:

If you have any variants which don't rely on MT4 and IG charts, please let me know, thanks. :)

You can run variants on any trading platorm manually. It is only the MT4 platform that is now Automated. I have live trialed an ETX account and they use the same charting company as IG Index but from memoey they only display the "mid" price which is 1.5 pips higher than the "bid" price you use to set FNT entries.

So with ETX charts you just deduct 1.5 pips from the high/low chart price to get roughly the same entry price as with IG Index charts which can be set to bid / mid / ask.

Also send a PM to one of our senior members "gbdru2". He lives and trades FNT from Japan so he can give you some help.

M