Net Trap

Johnnysportster

I've been trading on a demo accout for about a year now trying out various different statagies, including trend lines, breakout and numerous indicators, all with limited success. I've recently come across Richard Hill's Net Trap System and am seriously thinking of buying it. I wondered if it's possible to test the system on a demo account before putting real money into a live one. I'd appreciate any feed back on this matter and any other comments on the system in general.

Hi - I suggest you look at the thread entitled - "Richard Hill Forex Net Trap" - there are a lot of viewpoints on there.

I've been trading on a demo accout for about a year now trying out various different statagies, including trend lines, breakout and numerous indicators, all with limited success. I've recently come across Richard Hill's Net Trap System and am seriously thinking of buying it. I wondered if it's possible to test the system on a demo account before putting real money into a live one. I'd appreciate any feed back on this matter and any other comments on the system in general.

Hi there,
i was also like you at first - wanting a demo account, but as you can trade with such small amount per pip (£0.10p) you really do not need to risk a large amount. I just started with £100, and have not added another £.
Are you currently trading or not yet ?

Hi,
thanks for your reply. You say that you started with 100 pound and have been trading at 10p per pip. This sounds like an ideal way to test the system. How have you found it? Does it do do all it claims to?

I just made 30 pips this morning, and 50 pips yesterday morning, but its not always as good as this, however on the whole i have been very happy with the system.

it isn't a system per se it's a coin toss; you place 2 bets with a smallish stop loss, one long, one short, chances are on (London) market open you'll get a break out and get a few quid...er that's it...