Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

You been getting Patsy-Anna's anger *treatment*? Just put the sad no mark c11nt on ignore, I did when it first made its latest debut. On its 3/4th multi ID already. Let me guess, posted about 50 random 'fight' posts all this weekend trying to get members to bite? Hurling around general insults, sex refs. whilst trying to get folk onside now and again with a bit of trading wisdom? The sad tw@t, only newbies pay it any attention..

Is it 20% of adults in the UK have mental health issues? T2W is a magnet for some of them..The mods should have banned this one by now..perhaps it's their care in the community spirit that prevents the ban, after all the creature can't be married, have kids, hobbies, interests, any sort of life can it?

LMFCO :clap:

The truth is starting to hurt is it Walter Paul Mitty :LOL:?

Just come clean - everyone knows the truth. You are a champion bullsh1tter. If you do, I'll teach you how to trade, and then you can abandon your magic secret indicator combo "strat" :LOL::LOL:. That way you might actually start making some money for a change.

And stop pretending you've got me on ignore - you clearly read my posts avidly, wincing at the truth but desperately trying to pick up some scraps of real insight. What TF are you pretending to be on now?:LOL::LOL:

Talk about mental health issues, why do you hang around here pretending you've got a scooby when it's obvious what a Walt you are? Do you know how many people are laughing at you? Fly under the radar ffs cba tbh fook bless...;)

One final thing Down The Swanny, why are you always defending / @rse-kissing vendors and their puppets? You weren't always like that, so what's changed? Getting desperate? Scared of being exposed again?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You are the number one source of entertainment on this site. How's that trading school going? Or didn't that work out? :cheesy:

This message is hidden because Pazienza is on your ignore list. :LOL:..

Let me guess the damaged 5hitc11nt is talking to itself ..again...:D

LMAO :LOL::LOL:

Don't pretend you've got me on ignore Walter Paul Mitty :D.

I know you read my posts and cry as you contemplate another £12.50 loss based on your 25 pip stops :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: when you're trading "off the smalls" :clap:.

Oh, and it's not talking to myself Walter. A lot of people will see it, and then they'll send me PMs laughing about it and liberally peppered with "tbh cba bless...;) suite of forums" etc etc :LOL::LOL::LOL:

LMAO Down the Swanny,

I got this message that I really had to share with you:

"BS is a marigold wearing muppet house-husband."

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Minger has been banned already? Quelle Surprise...:whistling

LOL Black Marigolds, he hasn't been banned. His highly accurate post has been deleted, that's all.

What "strat" do you recommend for doing the hoovering? :LOL::clap:

Why haven't the previous posts been deleted by admin? It's got nothing to do with trading and is just school boy's squabbling.

Why haven't the previous posts been deleted by admin? It's got nothing to do with trading and is just school boy's squabbling.

Most of the mods have resigned or are on *holiday*..Patsy-Anna and The Manager are one in the same..'they'll' be back later once they've finished their shift at the nursing home..

Most of the mods have resigned or are on *holiday*..Patsy-Anna and The Manager are one in the same..'they'll' be back later once they've finished their shift at the nursing home..

Wrong again, Down the Swanny! We are not!

Kin ell bud mate, you should try a different strat when arguing with me tbh imho. You attempt at a nick name for me is pitiful Walter. Must try harder.

Get yer Black Marigolds on, there's pots in the sink...;)

By the way, which mods have gone? I hope none of them - we're all aware of the problems with the forum, but they do a good job overall.

Wrong again, Down the Swanny! We are not!

Kin ell bud mate, you should try a different strat when arguing with me tbh imho. You attempt at a nick name for me is pitiful Walter. Must try harder.

Get yer Black Marigolds on, there's pots in the sink...;)

By the way, which mods have gone? I hope none of them - we're all aware of the problems with the forum, but they do a good job overall.

Hi mate , I've not long joined these forums , you seem to be against the FOREX NET TRAP , am I right in thinking this ?? And have you used it yourself ??
Cheers

Hi mate , I've not long joined these forums ,

Welcome! :)

you seem to be against the FOREX NET TRAP , am I right in thinking this ??

If there are any flies on you they are paying f***ing rent, my friend. (y)

And have you used it yourself ??

Absolutely not. If I wanted to waste my money and my time chasing stupid delusions I'd start taking f***ing PCP again.

Cheers

You are most welcome, my good fellow.

Nick, FYI a copy of a post I just did on our private forum comapring our best variant in 2010 to the FMT 2010 results. And we made more profit! Can't vouch for the tweaked FMT's though as I have seen no data. We have data logged for every valid trade for 2010 x 30 variations so we know our results are accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob the bank
Forex Morning Trade Results:
Month Profit in pips
Jan 10 160
Feb 10 80
Mar 10 200
Apr 10 80
May 10 160
Jun 10 400
Jul 10 400
Aug 10 41
Sep 10 149
Oct 10 200
Nov 10 54
Dec 10 -177

SL 40 & TP 40 how does this compare with Forex Net Trap?

Ok as we know these results blow VNT out of the water, but then this is a different sytem and much more like our INT , using INT40/40 as such. I make the FMT total for 2010 to be 1747 @ 2.67% risk.

We also know a 40 stop is 2.67% risk , we also know that out INT 40/30 AI RT made +1809 in 2010 @ 2.67% risk (see my AI thread). So basically this out performed FMT.

We also know that our current best performer INT30/30 AI RT made +1467 in 2010 @ 2% risk. So to get then to the same risk we either divided INT by 0.75 or times FMT by 0.75.

So here they are like for like for 2010. As neither FNT, FMT or INT was tradable in 2009 no point in that comapison IHMO.

2% Risk per trade

INT 30/30 AI RT +1467 for 2010 @ 2% risk.

FMT 1747 @ 2.67% = (1747 x 0.75) = 1310 @ 2% risk.

or

2.67% risk per trade

FMT +1747 @ 2.67% (40 stop)

INT 30/30 AI RT +1467 @ 2% risk = (1467 / 0.75) = 1956 @ 2.67% risk.

And also as FMT has made a loss in Janauary too so far conclusive proof that with the right settings and indis we have a more profitable variant then (V)FMT .

M

Thanks for this. Can I ask how many of you (as a rough percentage) in the forum actually followed the best performer variant till date? The reason I ask is that hindsight is 20/20 and, faced with many variants on day 1, a person with limite capital to deploy will need to choose a variant which, at the end of the year may not turn out to have been the best performing one at all!

I am debating whether or not to buy the Forex Net Trap system and it irks me that I am paying for something that is essentially worthless (indeed, potentially loss-making).

The real value thus appears to be in the forum, not in the original product, and I just want to make sure that there aren't so many ideas/variants in the forum that choosing a good performing variant (better than FMT say) becomes a hindsight game.

Compared to FMT, where the originator is constantly optimising the system based on current trends (and sells the entire package for less than 100 dollars), and there is a single system to follow (not a multitude of vraiants with us second-guessing which one will win out at the end of the year), FNT does not appear to be great value.

So I'm quite torn really - there are all of Mark's very positive posts and the private forum seems like a great community of people to join, but there's also what I have been thinking as above.

Any thoughts greaty appreciated.

p.s. buying the system and returning it within the returns period is not a solution since it does not addreess the question of any lost capital trying out the systems/variants.

Hi mcclaine, as Almontana said, you can follow the results without loss.
I have been with 'Net-trap' and its varients since may last year and with Mark et-al have have a great private forum with many members bending over backwards to help with any queries one might have.
My personal forex knowledge/profit has improved considerably because of this.
Good luck in your pursuit.
David

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Can I ask how many of you (as a rough percentage) in the forum actually followed the best performer variant till date? The reason I ask is that hindsight is 20/20 and, faced with many variants on day 1, a person with limite capital to deploy will need to choose a variant which, at the end of the year may not turn out to have been the best performing one at all!

I am debating whether or not to buy the Forex Net Trap system and it irks me that I am paying for something that is essentially worthless (indeed, potentially loss-making).

The real value thus appears to be in the forum, not in the original product, and I just want to make sure that there aren't so many ideas/variants in the forum that choosing a good performing variant (better than FMT say) becomes a hindsight game.

Compared to FMT, where the originator is constantly optimising the system based on current trends (and sells the entire package for less than 100 dollars), and there is a single system to follow (not a multitude of vraiants with us second-guessing which one will win out at the end of the year), FNT does not appear to be great value.

So I'm quite torn really - there are all of Mark's very positive posts and the private forum seems like a great community of people to join, but there's also what I have been thinking as above.

Any thoughts greaty appreciated.

p.s. buying the system and returning it within the returns period is not a solution since it does not addreess the question of any lost capital trying out the systems/variants.

Could not really tell you. People look at the weekly running totals results and trade what they think is best. Some pick the best one from the previous month and trade that for the next month and repeat the process.

If FMT creator is always adjusting the systems settings monthly / quarterly then this is no different in my opinion as neither of us can look into the future and predict which will be the best "settings" to trade for the following month for best return.

All you can do is look at the most recent results and make your decisons from there. A fair few trade the most profitable variant from the whole of 2010 and this is still running tops for 2011, but is only just ahead now after the last two weeks tough performance when some others have caught up.

None of us can predict the future i'm afraid. And yes Standard FNT is now running losses of over -200 pips for 2011.

M

Last edited:

Another update on info for you, just looking at the last three whole months trading (November / December / January ) of the "official" FMT results off his website and our offical results we track for our best variant for 2010 / 2011 so far. This may give an idea of recent performance as we do also tack 3 monthly rolling performance.

All our figures quoted are set and forget.

FMT -185 pips (Nov +54 , Dec -177 , Jan -62) 40 stop ? (tweaked by MF now?)

INT AI RT +232 pips ( Nov +19 , Dec +62 , Jan +151) 30 stop always.

Also to consider the special EA version of our AI RT was not available to use until January 2011, FMT EA has always been available.

Also our November and December 2010 Figures are manual trade figures via IG Index with a 3 pips spread. January figures are EA figures via Smart live markets MT4 and a 2 pip spread. It was more profitable to manually trade SLM MT4 in Nov & Dec.

So scaling aside which is also in our favour just comparing pips vs pips at the end of January we are +417 pips ahead of FMT. This month we are losing so far at about -50 pips as of today. We could recover that to profit for the last 4 trades of Feb 2011.

Have no idea where FMT is for Feb 2011, have heard they are doing ok, better than January and in profit. But if we knock of 50 pips from the last three months figures to give us +182 this still means FMT needs to have a massive February of +367 pips just to match us pips wise.

Scaling for a 40 stop to a 30 stop means FMT needs 25% more to match us like for like. Trust me if FMT have a +367 pips month in Feb I will start trading it 1st march 2011 !!!

M

Another update on info for you, just looking at the last three whole months trading (November / December / January ) of the "official" FMT results off his website and our offical results we track for our best variant for 2010 / 2011 so far. This may give an idea of recent performance as we do also tack 3 monthly rolling performance.

All our figures quoted are set and forget.

FMT -185 pips (Nov +54 , Dec -177 , Jan -62) 40 stop ? (tweaked by MF now?)

INT AI RT +232 pips ( Nov +19 , Dec +62 , Jan +151) 30 stop always.

Also to consider the special EA version of our AI RT was not available to use until January 2011, FMT EA has always been available.

Also our November and December 2010 Figures are manual trade figures via IG Index with a 3 pips spread. January figures are EA figures via Smart live markets MT4 and a 2 pip spread. It was more profitable to manually trade SLM MT4 in Nov & Dec.

So scaling aside which is also in our favour just comparing pips vs pips at the end of January we are +417 pips ahead of FMT. This month we are losing so far at about -50 pips as of today. We could recover that to profit for the last 4 trades of Feb 2011.

Have no idea where FMT is for Feb 2011, have heard they are doing ok, better than January and in profit. But if we knock of 50 pips from the last three months figures to give us +182 this still means FMT needs to have a massive February of +367 pips just to match us pips wise.

Scaling for a 40 stop to a 30 stop means FMT needs 25% more to match us like for like. Trust me if FMT have a +367 pips month in Feb I will start trading it 1st march 2011 !!!

M

Thanks Mark for these additional details - very helpful indeed.

Thanks also to Almontana and David, what you both say has much merit - there is a time cost to demoing over a two month period but then, no pain, no gain.

Mark, fyi the last I heard FMT for Feb had earned +200 pips as of 18 February (Source - http://www.systemsfortraders.com/fo...39-forex-morning-trade-review-set-time-4.html). I don't know if this has gone up or down since, but yes +367 would be quite extraordinary for it to achieve this month.

Anyway, I think I am almost convinced - hope to see you all in the private forums soonish.

cheers.

This method looks amazing and I will be trying it as soon as I can. I will be trying the mini net trapper 33 stop loss method. But I haven't bought the Net Trapper method however I have pretty much managed to dicipher it just by reading through this forum.

Basically this is what i've noticed people are doing for mts33-

33 stop loss, 10 for take profit. Buy in at 6:30am GMT time and trade over a 2 hour period until 8:30am by placing the same spread over each time you take profit.

Seems to work by taking advantage of the natural volatility of the Forex markets (the most volatile of all) and GBP/USD seems to be the most volatile Forex market.

I presume the final indicator is volume, perhaps volume suddenly picks up around 6:30 and if the indicator is met then you place the bet and you have a good likelihood of taking profit on a daily uptick of volume.

I have a way to make this strategy even better-

The chances of winning are perhaps 50-60%, so what are the chances of winning if you bet twice?

They would be 50% and 50%, but if you lose the first time you are statistically more likely to win the second time (75% likely) especially if you are following a natural price pattern which occurs most days.

So my suggestion to improve this strategy is to use the 10/30 (mini net trapper) method first and if you hit stop loss then wait for the existing move down to plateau then place a new bet of 30/50 (normal net trapper method) then you can capitalize on betting the market will go back up by AT LEAST as much as it went down by from your original bet.

Probably an 80% chance of the second bet working which means if 10 bets placed you win 300 pips, and lose 100 pips. 60% chance of the original bet winning means losing 60 pips (6*10-4*30).

Overall that's 300 pips - 160 = 140 pips consistent profit over 10*2 (20) bets, then I guess you have to pay the betting price of 2 pips so you'd lose 40 and end up with 100 pips profit.

Let me know what you guys think of this method. I thought of it based on the same principle as the original Net Trapper, getting probabilities in your favour for consistent returns.