Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

No. Our work has moved on massively since my first MNT idea. MNT33S is losing money in 2011 but less than FNT though!

Please don't try and guess FNT, you may get burned. also consider a massive data spreadsheet I maintain was never published on here as it was my secret until we opened the private forum and I suprised the inital 50 members with my work.

Our private forum format has now been ported by FNT members to Daily Index trader (DIT) and now News Night Trader (NNT).

I'm sure with enough scutiny the mechanics of FNT can be worked out / discovered off here and the web but good luck with that. If I had no Forex experience i would not try to do it, not for the sake of £247 that comes with a 60 day money back gaurentee that is honoured too.

M

This method looks amazing and I will be trying it as soon as I can. I will be trying the mini net trapper 33 stop loss method. But I haven't bought the Net Trapper method however I have pretty much managed to dicipher it just by reading through this forum.

Basically this is what i've noticed people are doing for mts33-

33 stop loss, 10 for take profit. Buy in at 6:30am GMT time and trade over a 2 hour period until 8:30am by placing the same spread over each time you take profit.

Seems to work by taking advantage of the natural volatility of the Forex markets (the most volatile of all) and GBP/USD seems to be the most volatile Forex market.

I presume the final indicator is volume, perhaps volume suddenly picks up around 6:30 and if the indicator is met then you place the bet and you have a good likelihood of taking profit on a daily uptick of volume.

I have a way to make this strategy even better-

The chances of winning are perhaps 50-60%, so what are the chances of winning if you bet twice?

They would be 50% and 50%, but if you lose the first time you are statistically more likely to win the second time (75% likely) especially if you are following a natural price pattern which occurs most days.

So my suggestion to improve this strategy is to use the 10/30 (mini net trapper) method first and if you hit stop loss then wait for the existing move down to plateau then place a new bet of 30/50 (normal net trapper method) then you can capitalize on betting the market will go back up by AT LEAST as much as it went down by from your original bet.

Probably an 80% chance of the second bet working which means if 10 bets placed you win 300 pips, and lose 100 pips. 60% chance of the original bet winning means losing 60 pips (6*10-4*30).

Overall that's 300 pips - 160 = 140 pips consistent profit over 10*2 (20) bets, then I guess you have to pay the betting price of 2 pips so you'd lose 40 and end up with 100 pips profit.

Let me know what you guys think of this method. I thought of it based on the same principle as the original Net Trapper, getting probabilities in your favour for consistent returns.

I'm sure with enough scutiny the mechanics of FNT can be worked out / discovered off here and the web but good luck with that. If I had no Forex experience i would not try to do it, not for the sake of £247 that comes with a 60 day money back gaurentee that is honoured too.

M

Where is your FNT method being sold?

Where is your FNT method being sold?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This creased me up. I just trade it / tweak it. It is called Forex net Trap by Richard Hill , google it.

It is sold via Agora / Shortcut publications. Should be easy to find. moremoneyreview.com also have a section on it too.

M

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This creased me up. I just trade it / tweak it. It is called Forex net Trap by Richard Hill , google it.

It is sold via Agora / Shortcut publications. Should be easy to find. moremoneyreview.com also have a section on it too.

M

Yes I know I can buy the original Net Trap on that website. But you seem to be saying that your 'FNT' (Final Net Trap?) method is a modified/better version than this one.

And if the mini net trap doesn't work then it stands to reason the original net trap also does not work. Or does FNT just mean Forex Net Trap, are you trying to say that you trade the original one now and not the mini one?

This all seems a little confusing, as an online marketer whose does done affiliate marketing in the past if I was a cynic (well I am actually) then I would say this thread (and this whole forum) is a perfect setup for people wanting to sell Forex methods on the internet.

I'm reading through this thread and seeing the same names popup over and over, and I'm not seeing much negatively about this method like someone whose tried it and properly failed which should be a common occurance even for a working method.

All seems a little suspicious, well I know if this post doesn't get removed then I was probably overthinking :rolleyes:

Probably an 80% chance of the second bet working which means if 10 bets placed you win 300 pips, and lose 100 pips. 60% chance of the original bet winning means losing 60 pips (6*10-4*30).

Overall that's 300 pips - 160 = 140 pips consistent profit over 10*2 (20) bets, then I guess you have to pay the betting price of 2 pips so you'd lose 40 and end up with 100 pips profit.

Let me know what you guys think of this method. I thought of it based on the same principle as the original Net Trapper, getting probabilities in your favour for consistent returns.

IF THE SECOND BET WINS 80% of the time why bother with the forst bet.

IF THE SECOND BET WINS 80% of the time why bother with the forst bet.

The second bet is more of a backup as I think most days there may not be enough volatility for the price to drop 30 points. If there WAS enough volatility there for consistent 30 point drops then the whole Net Trapper method is one big fraud/ scam to persuade people to donate 250 pounds to this mark guy.

So the question is,

Which is it?

The second bet is more of a backup as I think most days there may not be enough volatility for the price to drop 30 points. If there WAS enough volatility there for consistent 30 point drops then the whole Net Trapper method is one big fraud/ scam to persuade people to donate 250 pounds to this mark guy.

So the question is,

Which is it?

I probably am just repeating things, but Richard did publish an update incorporating a better version of money management, which actually includes a second trade...

Yes I know I can buy the original Net Trap on that website. But you seem to be saying that your 'FNT' (Final Net Trap?) method is a modified/better version than this one.

And if the mini net trap doesn't work then it stands to reason the original net trap also does not work. Or does FNT just mean Forex Net Trap, are you trying to say that you trade the original one now and not the mini one?

This all seems a little confusing, as an online marketer whose does done affiliate marketing in the past if I was a cynic (well I am actually) then I would say this thread (and this whole forum) is a perfect setup for people wanting to sell Forex methods on the internet.

I'm reading through this thread and seeing the same names popup over and over, and I'm not seeing much negatively about this method like someone whose tried it and properly failed which should be a common occurance even for a working method.

All seems a little suspicious, well I know if this post doesn't get removed then I was probably overthinking :rolleyes:

No confusion. FNT is Forex Net Trap. I bought it back in May 2010, we all trade a variation of it. I think maybe 1% on the private forum trade the origional now, maybe none, from 400 members.

We have just studied it , logged loads of daily data and improved it. We have better trade entry, better trade exit, better trade management, better money management and additional indicator sets that are also better at getting the trade direction correct.

We also have the benefit of a hardcore dozen people who are very bright and have varying good experience in trading forex, and the "collective" thinking" of 400 members who any can put ideas / thoughts on the forum with only constructive critisism rather then the ridicule you get out here is Public T2W forum / thread land.

If you think this is a huge con then nothing will help. but I do know several people in the last six months have tried but been denied entry to the FNT private forum becuase they returned the manual for a refund so could no longer answer our entry security question.

I also know that our members have bought me more thankyou beers than I could drink in 2011 even it I dedicated every weekend to it trying.

M

I probably am just repeating things, but Richard did publish an update incorporating a better version of money management, which actually includes a second trade...

After we had proved the method with six months of data and our own cash ands RH just studied our work, thought hmmm, and issue "Advanced tactics" for FNT.

you can see on the private forum as soon as his Advanced tactics was released I did a post 2 weeks before the release date and outlined a whole string of possibilties of our work that would end up as the advanced tactics. and i was 90% correct.

M

After we had proved the method with six months of data and our own cash ands RH just studied our work, thought hmmm, and issue "Advanced tactics" for FNT.

you can see on the private forum as soon as his Advanced tactics was released I did a post 2 weeks before the release date and outlined a whole string of possibilties of our work that would end up as the advanced tactics. and i was 90% correct.

M

Agreed. My own analysis had led me to a similar setup months ago, so it wasn't entirely new to me, & even though this has now been officially published, there still is a lot of room for improvement.

So the question is,

Which is it?

A) I get no money form FNT, I am not the writer publisher, I just trade an improved version.

B) If it is so easy then i suggest you pick a daily entry point for a trade, pick and indicator(s) that give you the most likely trade direction, set a SL & TP levels ( you chose) and decide and exit and trade management theory. Oh, and why not write and super advanced EA too that will automate this all for you in MT4.

Let us know how you get on, I would love to hear. With enough experience / data you should make some profit, eventiually. With all we do we lost 50 pips last week. FNT lost nearly 70 pips. But then predicting the market daily easy obviously as many on here will tell you. you don't need to buy a trading system. Just read Babypips.com all they way twice and off you go.

My FNT trading is now +245 for 2011. Our target is +125 pips a month, which is 100% gain a year.

Good luck.

mark trust me I would LOVE to believe you. But you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the kind of things I have seen in my experience as an online marketer.

The fact is I won't be joining up until I literally have 250 pounds to burn ie won't care about losing 250 pounds and even at that point I will join up half expecting to be scammed and know I am the greater fool, however much is my wish that this is legitimate.

mark trust me I would LOVE to believe you. But you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the kind of things I have seen in my experience as an online marketer.

The fact is I won't be joining up until I literally have 250 pounds to burn ie won't care about losing 250 pounds and even at that point I will join up half expecting to be scammed and know I am the greater fool, however much is my wish that this is legitimate.

Your choice. You are forgetting the Trading Pot you need too (Capital). To trade @ £1 pip you need £1500.

The minimum you can trade with a few brokers is 10p pip, so for that you would need £150 pot.

I started with £5k in 2010 and now have £9k and trade £6 pip. FMT has lots of threads forums singing it's praises too, so I guess you won't be trying that either, as that has NO money back gaurentee.

M

Wow Richard Hill must have maxed out on selling copies of Forex Net Trap!!! This thread has slipped to page 4 of "first steps". Ever since I have been on T2W it has never moved off the first page.

So look like the 420 members on our private forum are maybe 90% of the total amount of copies sold and not returned?

M

Wow Richard Hill must have maxed out on selling copies of Forex Net Trap!!! This thread has slipped to page 4 of "first steps". Ever since I have been on T2W it has never moved off the first page.

So look like the 420 members on our private forum are maybe 90% of the total amount of copies sold and not returned?

M
I get your point,from memory the limit was 200 !!!
Is FNT still on sale? because if it is i would imagine he will get a lot more returns within the 60 days as i make it over 100 pips down this year alone with 1 winning worthwhile month out of the last 5 . Yet if it 's still sold is with the same patter it's really taking the mick.
As for INT and all the variants there nothing like the original so if in that position i would send it back.

The system is definitely not doing what it says on the tin at the moment, maybe RH is re-thinking his strategies, and then ofcourse don't forget he has a new baby, the 'newsnight trading' system.

The Net Trap system is a waste of time - it's a terrible signal for taking a trade. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't - you might as well flip a coin.

The Net Trap system is a waste of time - it's a terrible signal for taking a trade. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't - you might as well flip a coin.

Have you applied four our private forum? We have admin issues atm we are sorting and a big lack of admin time the last 6 weeks so we are behind on applications but this should be resolved next week.

Anyway with our tweaks I have now made +426 pips off FNT in 2011 and set and forget with manual trading off IG Index our top three tweaks have produced +232 pips, +260 pips and +296 pips after wins today.

All true, all documented and I pretty sure several members will vouch for the transformation work we have done and continue to improve on FNT.

M