Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

The Net Trap system is a waste of time - it's a terrible signal for taking a trade. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't - you might as well flip a coin.

Expect a lot of replies, I think thanks to work done on the private forum by you will be amazed at the results. Again only due to the effort put in by the guy's on the forum.

The Net Trap system is a waste of time - it's a terrible signal for taking a trade. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't - you might as well flip a coin.

In the private forum, there are developed many variants to the system, nearly all of which do better that original FNT, just by changing 2 of the variables-that's right just 2, with no further intervention required.

Further than that, still more tweaks, EA's, additional indicators etc, have made the system very profitable, Marks figures are spot on.

I'm a subscriber to Richard Hill's emails. As an advanced trader I do not promote any organization that cannot introduce me to some of their "successful" customers, by that I mean real personal contact, not Internet testimonials, videos or any other dreamy promotions or products. My message to all these promoters is, prove that your System, Ea, Robot, newsletter or whatever else you're trying to off-load works. Alternatively, go take a long walk on a short pier.

In the private forum, there are developed many variants to the system, nearly all of which do better that original FNT, just by changing 2 of the variables-that's right just 2, with no further intervention required.

Further than that, still more tweaks, EA's, additional indicators etc, have made the system very profitable, Marks figures are spot on.

How are we getting on with this one? Is it still profitable with the tweaks of the private forum?

How are we getting on with this one? Is it still profitable with the tweaks of the private forum?

I am running at +593 for 2011. Set and forget without any discetionary exits or entires we are running over +500 now for 2011 with our developed MT4 EA and tweaks.

And I met up with 10+ of the trappers off the private forum for real life social drinks in London last night. Fantastic vibe, everyone very happy with how the tradings going.

We also have 99% tick data backtesting proving profitable back to 2000 and our tweaks even managed to avoid a loss and make a small profit in 2006 which form a beck testing point of view was a nightmare for morning breakout systems. FMT for instance does not work before 2007.

So we are very confident and very happy campers in our little "bubble".

M

Last edited:
I'm a subscriber to Richard Hill's emails. As an advanced trader I do not promote any organization that cannot introduce me to some of their "successful" customers, by that I mean real personal contact, not Internet testimonials, videos or any other dreamy promotions or products. My message to all these promoters is, prove that your System, Ea, Robot, newsletter or whatever else you're trying to off-load works. Alternatively, go take a long walk on a short pier.

Forex Net Trap is nothing to do with us. We are just new traders for 2010 who all got together and started a private forum in August 2010 to be able to share ideas and twekas openly for only those that had purchased FNT.

I will be Frank, FNT in it's native vannila state (VNT we call it) does not work since June 2010 and has been getting worse and is running a over -250 pips for 2011.

The last time it's full TP was hit was in October 2010!

But we have optimised it, changed it, added extra indicators, written a cracking MT4 EA and live forward tested our efforts to great success.

I really don't care if anyone does not buy FNT but nobody can get into the private forum without it as you have to answer a security question from the manual test to get on forum.

We have 1/2 dozen members now who in 2011 bought FNT @ £247 even though they new it did not work just to get on the private forum and trade how we do.

And they are very happy they did.

M

Weekly Bump for this for anyone who want's into the private forum.

******** Update , SA Trader is taking a break from the Private forum admin due to Family commitments so we have now appointed Rugby Trader to take over his admissions role. ***********

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to Rugby Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to Rugby Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

wow!! such negativity... you must have been hit bad in your past trading (haven't we all) !

So different on this side... so unproductive compared to the private forum.... :rolleyes:

Seems we have a good productive and friendly, and helpful, group on the private side...

Forex Net Trap is nothing to do with us. We are just new traders for 2010 who all got together and started a private forum in August 2010 to be able to share ideas and twekas openly for only those that had purchased FNT.

I will be Frank, FNT in it's native vannila state (VNT we call it) does not work since June 2010 and has been getting worse and is running a over -250 pips for 2011.

The last time it's full TP was hit was in October 2010!

But we have optimised it, changed it, added extra indicators, written a cracking MT4 EA and live forward tested our efforts to great success.

I really don't care if anyone does not buy FNT but nobody can get into the private forum without it as you have to answer a security question from the manual test to get on forum.

We have 1/2 dozen members now who in 2011 bought FNT @ £247 even though they new it did not work just to get on the private forum and trade how we do.

And they are very happy they did.

M

Hello Mark.

But at this time the original "Forex Net Trap" seems to be not for sell anymore, so how to join the private forum? :eek:

Regards

Hello Mark.

But at this time the original "Forex Net Trap" seems to be not for sell anymore, so how to join the private forum? :eek:

Regards

You can't join the private forum unless you own Forex Net trap, this was the way it was set up in the first place so that owners of the official copy could discuss the system openly, without giving away details to non owners - and so to respect Richard Hill's intellectual rights to Net Trap. If you do own it, send a PM to Mark or 'Rugby trader'.

Well I bought FNT, but then sold it as it became clear it wasn't working. Now because I don't have the manual and cannot answer your security question you won't allow me into to your private forum. I did a lot of testing of FNT of my own and perhaps my insight could have been helpful.

I sold FNT for a loss, as well as the money I lost operating it because I jumped on board at a time when it no longer worked. I still have a vested interest in it, yet you won't let me in because I don't have the manual.

I have knowledge of the system, so how about asking me some questions to verify that, or if you will not let me in to your little clique then at least have the courtesy to answer my message which was sent over 3 months ago.

On the other hand, how about you just do one!

Hello Boo,

In our original Private Messages I asked you to answer the 2 security questions where you came back to me and said you had sold it. You then stated that you were curious to know what we had done to improve it.

I couldn’t answer that (everyone who applies wants to know but they’re usually chancers) as you hadn’t answered the two questions, so that’s where it was left.

However, we have improved it (massively as the original doesn’t work) and it is profitable, bloody hard work, not easy, there are some long drawdowns and choppy times, and certainly won’t make you millions but profitable none the less.

If you had come back to me and said something similar to this paragraph from your post above

“I have knowledge of the system, so how about asking me some questions to verify that”

I probably could have worked with that and I’m sure I could have verified you that way.

Moderating the private forum is not my full time job. I am not going to spend my time chasing people. If you want in so much communicate directly with me and chase me, preferably by PM.
I am a busy chap earning money from a traditional job that demands hours way past 9-5 as I’m not yet a multi-millionaire like all the advertising promises you see and trading full time.
As well as a job, I have my girlfriend commitments and commitments to my rugby club. I am short on time.

You want in, chase me and be patient.

As for your last statement.

“On the other hand, how about you just do one!”

Thanks for the sentiments. We have a pretty good community in the private forum and I have met quite a few of the members personally. We are very supportive and try to help each other on this difficult journey. Not just with Net Trap but with all sorts of other types of trading.

Attitudes like that aren’t welcome.

Good bye.

Hi there,

just wondering how performance of the modified versions has been over the past few months, given how markets have been affected by the the various situations around the world?

Has 2011 been profitable? Any figures you can provide would be appreciated.

I'm close to buying this system, however, will only do so if I can join your private forum (with security question), and just wanted to confirm you are still accepting new members?

Cheers,
Steve.

Hi there,

just wondering how performance of the modified versions has been over the past few months, given how markets have been affected by the the various situations around the world?

Has 2011 been profitable? Any figures you can provide would be appreciated.

I'm close to buying this system, however, will only do so if I can join your private forum (with security question), and just wanted to confirm you are still accepting new members?

Cheers,
Steve.

Why buy the system, it's classic break out stuff on London opening, loads of ways of playing it and developing your own strat the suits and fits you. Use that there Google search thingy on the new fangled interweb..

Hi Steve,

Yes we are accepting new members and you will be positively welcomed.

There are many different modified versions, everyone uses the one that suits them best.

I use one of the more popular versions and am currently up 329 points for the year or 11%, not brilliant and won't make me a millionaire but it's not a loss which is the main thing.
There are people in the forum doing a lot better than me and there are people doing a lot worse.

We can provide you with all the information that you need to make this work, whether you can make it work though is down to you personally.

I'm finding out more and more that it's often the person that is successful rather than the sytem.

Anyway I digress, if you can answer the security question you will be welcomed and given all the information you need to profitably operate the modified versions of Net Trap.

The original doesn't work though, it did for a little while but in general it just doesn't.

We have back-tested the different variants that we use and have confidence in them.

Hello Yiehom,

I did endorse the original Forex Net Trap system at first, i was new to forex and it worked for me and i'm happy with the money i spent.
I don't anymore, it doesn't work and it only did for a short time.

I don't promote the private forum, I am happy to answer questions that come up here but I'm not here actively saying come on here.

I do support what we've done in the private forum, it's been very beneficial to me and others.

The point I was trying to make about it being the person rather than the system is this.

2 people using exactly the same simple rules get 2 drastically different results over the course of a year or even a few months.

Why? Because a person interprets things differently to another person, or maybe they make mistakes or maybe they use different types of money management and I'm sure there are any number of other reasons.

I am not an expert (after a year and a half I would say i'm only a bit past novice really), so take what I say with a very large pinch of salt, it's just my opinion.

On another note, i've spent very little on systems since I got Net Trap. I'm trying to find my own way.
The money I spent on the original Net Trap was worth it for me as it got me interested (retained it as well), introduced me to new concepts and kept me in the game for a while. It was a good starting point.

I certainly wouldn't spend that money in future though, there's enough free stuff out there to keep me busy as it is.

Hello Yiehom,

I did endorse the original Forex Net Trap system at first, i was new to forex and it worked for me and i'm happy with the money i spent.
I don't anymore, it doesn't work and it only did for a short time.

I don't promote the private forum, I am happy to answer questions that come up here but I'm not here actively saying come on here.

I do support what we've done in the private forum, it's been very beneficial to me and others.

The point I was trying to make about it being the person rather than the system is this.

2 people using exactly the same simple rules get 2 drastically different results over the course of a year or even a few months.

Why? Because a person interprets things differently to another person, or maybe they make mistakes or maybe they use different types of money management and I'm sure there are any number of other reasons.

I am not an expert (after a year and a half I would say i'm only a bit past novice really), so take what I say with a very large pinch of salt, it's just my opinion.

On another note, i've spent very little on systems since I got Net Trap. I'm trying to find my own way.
The money I spent on the original Net Trap was worth it for me as it got me interested (retained it as well), introduced me to new concepts and kept me in the game for a while. It was a good starting point.

I certainly wouldn't spend that money in future though, there's enough free stuff out there to keep me busy as it is.

Thank you for this detailed answer.
You are right, almost every thing we need is available for free over the internet. We only must put in time and discipline.