Gunner 24

Pat494

Legendary member
I was surfing through the net as one does and came across this Gunner 24 system.
The demo system is free to evaluate.
It is an overlay of any chart and claims to predict entries and exits.
It is based on the work of Gann and fibonacci etc.
personally I find it hard to see quite what it is trying to tell one but it looks impressive.

I recommend a look and no I'm not selling it or anything

any comments would be welcome

I cannot figure out what it does other than an application of Gann and Fibo to charting. No precise exit levels and I could not understand if the entry levels are not precise either. I will try to download the demo and see if I can figure it out.

I cannot figure out what it does other than an application of Gann and Fibo to charting. No precise exit levels and I could not understand if the entry levels are not precise either. I will try to download the demo and see if I can figure it out.

Great - await your comments with interest

I did download the demo. It is going to take sometime to understand how the software works. But the real problem i am having is i am unable to keep the gann lines and arcs fixed in a intraday chart. As the new bars come in all of them seems to be moving which is not helpful at all. Did you also have the same problem? Any comments appreciated.

I did download the demo. It is going to take sometime to understand how the software works. But the real problem i am having is i am unable to keep the gann lines and arcs fixed in a intraday chart. As the new bars come in all of them seems to be moving which is not helpful at all. Did you also have the same problem? Any comments appreciated.

yes same problem. I understand one may have to buy the programme if one wants the overlay pinned to the chart version ( 24e ). Just for demo purposes not really necessary imho.
I didn't understand where he gets his rising wedges etc. from. Though I could ask I suppose

I didn't understand where he gets his rising wedges etc. from. Though I could ask I suppose

Yes I finally did get around to contacting the Gunner 24 people and on inviting their comments got the following email

" Hi Pat

oh thanks we will visit it from time to time and maybe we have some good tips.

Thanks! "

So we wait in anticipation

:|

Hi
i would be really interested on anyone's experiences with Gunner anything since these last comments or anyone found any other reviews etc?
thanks

Hi friends,
i has tried the gunner24 and it is excellent. No one can predict the price of any stock or commodity but gunner24 shows complete detail about the market where it is going. where is the resistance & support in every time frame.
You may be able to evaluate it with freeware. however complete version is also available on net.
I'm also facing the same problem for fixing the arc in moving chart. But even than i'm able to trade with confidence using gunner24.