Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

It's taken me quite some time but finally skimmed through the majority of the posts on this thread! 4800+ wow!

Just bought FNT and looking forward to put it in to practice but want to jump in with Mark120169's tweaks from the off I think. I've Pm'd SA trader for the question and requested to join the forum. Looking forward to getting involved and joining in.

Thanks to everyone for all their input here, it's given me the confidence to take the first step and buy. Pretty new to all this!

Cheers,
Andy

Welcome aboard Andy- once inside the private forum you'll find a good deal of useful info -would urge you to take your time and 'plough' through it .The private Forum
arose because many of us trading net trap soon realised that its approach , though
very simple, could be improved upon in a number of ways- members were keen to share
and discuss a whole host of tweaks ,but wanted to do so with other 'paid up' net trappers
in private rather than in a public forum. Whilst awaiting entry to the private forum
take a good look around the rest of T2W there's a lot of good stuff.

Thanks for the warm welcome Claviceps, appreciated.

Well, two days down trialling the standard version of FNT with no tweaks and can already see why people are modifying it. Although I've not lost money I saw that on monday my trade went from +40 pips at it's peak back down to break even when I closed it out. How frustrating!!!

Not a bad day today, although I bottled it slightly before the end and grabbed just 9 pips. I want ot start with at least a couple of wins regardless of if it's +50 or +2 whilst I get my feet under me.

Look forward to getting in to the private forum and seeing other peoples suggestions as I'm obviosuly currently on ground you've all already been on originally and moved up from.

Cheers all.

Andy

Hello..llo...llo......lo......o....

Looks like it's just me in here now on my own now I guess. :eek:(

15 pips for me today using the standard FNT.

I've answered SA's question, he's said I'm accepted, I've applied to join and just waiting for the approval now.

Will keep updating here until then though in case anybody's out there.

Cheers,

Andy

Looks like it's just me in here now on my own now I guess. :eek:(

15 pips for me today using the standard FNT.

I've answered SA's question, he's said I'm accepted, I've applied to join and just waiting for the approval now.

Will keep updating here until then though in case anybody's out there.

Cheers,

Andy

Helloooooo oooo

Yes very quiet today, even in the other forum that you are waiting to go on.

With the tweaks many of us over there did much better than break even, I did around +32ish., and this morning +14. Theres all the info you need over there to use the variant tweaks properly. Sure you'll be in soon.

Pete (also in Manchester!)

Helloooooo oooo

Yes very quiet today, even in the other forum that you are waiting to go on.

With the tweaks many of us over there did much better than break even, I did around +32ish., and this morning +14. Theres all the info you need over there to use the variant tweaks properly. Sure you'll be in soon.

Pete (also in Manchester!)

Is it raining there? Its raining here.

Hi Andy - I keep a beady on this place - even though I haven't bought the system.

I see a couple of sellers have surfaced on eBay with something similar but starting at 6am, and on another site someone revealed the secret MA.

:devilish:

Andy

Hi Andy. If you have had this message back from SAT then PM him back and say can he "accept" you into the private forum as you are still sitting in the waiting room.

M

p.s. Our top varaint has banked +87 pips so far this week ;)

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

Thanks for that, I'll PM him now then, didn't want to pester him as I'm sure he's very busy.

I got just 5 pips today.... total of around 20pips so far this week, 87 sounds a lot healthier!

Looking forward to joining in.

Andy

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that, I'll PM him now then, didn't want to pester him as I'm sure he's very busy.

I got just 5 pips today.... total of around 20pips so far this week, 87 sounds a lot healthier!

Looking forward to joining in.

Andy

How Healthy does +112 for this week sound? :-0 This is unmanaged just like NT! :clap: And some managed even better by fully managing the trade after following NT entry rules.

M

p.s. Just checked and your in! You have access to the Private forum......better hope your PC copy of Mafia 2 does not arrive from Amazon before Monday as you will be in a dilema what to do with your time.....play the Game or read huge amounts of info you now have access too!

It's taken me quite some time but finally skimmed through the majority of the posts on this thread! 4800+ wow!

Just bought FNT and looking forward to put it in to practice but want to jump in with Mark120169's tweaks from the off I think. I've Pm'd SA trader for the question and requested to join the forum. Looking forward to getting involved and joining in.

Thanks to everyone for all their input here, it's given me the confidence to take the first step and buy. Pretty new to all this!

Cheers,
Andy

Andy,

where did you buy it from because I wanted to buy it earlier on in the year but missed the boat somewhat?

Regards,

Chris.

Welcome aboard Andy- once inside the private forum you'll find a good deal of useful info -would urge you to take your time and 'plough' through it .The private Forum
arose because many of us trading net trap soon realised that its approach , though
very simple, could be improved upon in a number of ways- members were keen to share
and discuss a whole host of tweaks ,but wanted to do so with other 'paid up' net trappers
in private rather than in a public forum. Whilst awaiting entry to the private forum
take a good look around the rest of T2W there's a lot of good stuff.
Hi there, I use the Net Trap and would like to join the private forum. Please let me know how.

Hi there, I use the Net Trap and would like to join the private forum. Please let me know how.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the second one down (Third is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

M

Hi, just found this site having "googled" Net Trap. I've been using NT since Feb 2010 & avg. 70pt/mth. Not bad, but I've heard that there are ways to improve results with a few "tweaks". Can anyone help with this?

Hi, just found this site having "googled" Net Trap. I've been using NT since Feb 2010 & avg. 70pt/mth. Not bad, but I've heard that there are ways to improve results with a few "tweaks". Can anyone help with this?

Maverick, there is a private forum where we discuss the NT and numerous variants. yes, some of these are yielding better results. If you look back on this thread to Aug 31st, you will see a post from Mark who explains how to get into the private forum.

Look back over the previous few pages and you will see how to join the private forum, and then all will be revealed !

Snap !

If you have averaged 70 pips a month since Feb you are already tweaking your net trap or have been extermely lucky to avoid some losing trades!

The official RH figures for Feb to August average 60 pips a month, our top variant has averaged 105 pips p/m for the same period.

M

Hello All, I've been reading many of the posts and dead interested in the tweaks some of you are using. I've been using NT system for 13 weeks and banked 306 points agianst Nt system 214 score during the same days (i don't manage to trade each day)

I've asked for entry to the otherside - so hope to catch up soon

NP

Greetings all, I too have been using NT since 2nd week of June but have to admit cheating occasionally by bailing out early if it looks like it has peaked or is moving against me with slightly better results than the official RH tally. I have also been trading an Oanda account with a trailing stop to see if this works. Anyway, also waiting to get into the private forum so hope to see you all there.
R