Regent Markets Pty Ltd

I have been in touch with global markets - I haven't handed any money over, but the type of work they do seems identical to regent markets, apex investments, intra trading group, global capital wealth, (Sun setting on fraud capital of Australia) and others who place bets on betonmarkets.com.au on your behalf using a system that is fool proof. hard to believe. the above mentioned companies have all been reported to asic (except betonemarkets), or fraud and being a scam. Im not saying global markets australia is a scam, BUT, doing the same thing all of the above are doing, the onus is on them to prove they are legitimate....

an interesting thread....

Global Markets Australia - Is this a scam? - Aussie Stock Forums

Although I haven’t posted here before I am well aware of this site, this thread and in particular Regent Markets.

Lately the topic of conversation seems to be Global Markets Australia, and I would like to provide some information about them to assist anyone considering their service, as the posts I have read all seem to be based on innuendo instead of facts backed up with evidence.

But first, a word of constructive criticism to the administrators of Trade2Win. This forum is acknowledged by traders internationally as a reputable source for information about all forms of trading and people & companies involved in the industry, and therefore a site which prospective clients of trading services would refer to in order to gather background information about the validity [or otherwise]of the company or service they are interested in.

People have posted warnings previously on this thread about Global Markets Australia which have subsequently been removed, and I presume those deletions have been made by T2W admin, I guess based on legal concerns.

Could I suggest if you have concerns about the content of a post you request the poster to provide you with information to substantiate their claim within a specified time [ie: a week], and suspend the post pending receipt of that information. If the poster cannot provide that information to your satisfaction within that time, instead of deleting the post just replace the content with an Admin. Notice advising that the post had been deleted because the poster wasn’t able to substantiate their claims. This would be an effective way of removing posters just wanting to denigrate others.

OK, Global Markets Australia Pty. Ltd [GMA].

Mark Tencaten, [according to his Facebook page] http://www.facebook.com/Markjamestencaten?sk=wall] is owner/director of the company. He used to work as a salesman for Regent Markets Australia [RMA], the subject of this thread, but he doesn’t mention this on his page, or the GMA website.

I have no idea what prior experience he has had with index trading, but [once again] according to his Facebook page he previously was a Sales Exec. at Telstra, and then owner and MD at Vodafone Australia. The latter is certainly worth investigating further!

Interestingly, RMA stopped their alert service on 14th November, 2011. [https://twitter.com/regentmarketsau]

GMA was registered with ASIC on 15th November 2011. [https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...al Markets Australia &searchType=OrgAndBusNm]

I have no intention of offering an opinion about who else is involved with GMA, or the quality, accuracy or value of their service, as I have never made contact with them, and after my Regent Markets experience I’m certain I never will.

With Regent Markets I was cold called, and offered an opportunity to make a lot of money trading on indexes by using their service. I was sent historical results showing the success of their information, and had to pay them a substantial amount of money upfront to gain access to their alert service.

I consider myself to be an intelligent person, but I have to admit that I got sucked in by the information they provided, and succumbed to their sales pressure and the urgency of “getting on board before I missed out on the opportunity”.

I paid the money, their information wasn’t as good as their historical results indicated, and then they were gone.

I see that Mr. Tencaten now has set up another company providing the same service as GMA, named World Index Exchange Pty. Ltd. It was registered on 18/6/2012, and according to that company’s Twitter page [https://twitter.com/index_world] it apparently commenced sending alerts that day.

The results published seem to be identical to those on the GMA Twitter page [https://twitter.com/markets_global] , however in the 10 months since the company commenced World Index Exchange has only been able to gather 1 follower to their Twitter account, which I have to admit leaves me with serious doubts that the company has been providing a service over that time.

All you “legendary guys” who have weighed in with your opinions about this & other services need to take a reality check and look at your posts. You attack everything [pboyles take note]when you often clearly don’t have any specific information about who or what you’re criticising.

While it’s great to “ride shotgun on the coach”, you have to realise that you can’t keep shooting everything that sticks its head up over the horizon without a justifiable reason, otherwise no one is going to take you seriously.

Stop making unfounded generalisations. Before you shoot, do your research, just like I should have.

Although I haven’t posted here before I am well aware of this site, this thread and in particular Regent Markets.

Lately the topic of conversation seems to be Global Markets Australia, and I would like to provide some information about them to assist anyone considering their service, as the posts I have read all seem to be based on innuendo instead of facts backed up with evidence.

But first, a word of constructive criticism to the administrators of Trade2Win. This forum is acknowledged by traders internationally as a reputable source for information about all forms of trading and people & companies involved in the industry, and therefore a site which prospective clients of trading services would refer to in order to gather background information about the validity [or otherwise]of the company or service they are interested in.

People have posted warnings previously on this thread about Global Markets Australia which have subsequently been removed, and I presume those deletions have been made by T2W admin, I guess based on legal concerns.

Could I suggest if you have concerns about the content of a post you request the poster to provide you with information to substantiate their claim within a specified time [ie: a week], and suspend the post pending receipt of that information. If the poster cannot provide that information to your satisfaction within that time, instead of deleting the post just replace the content with an Admin. Notice advising that the post had been deleted because the poster wasn’t able to substantiate their claims. This would be an effective way of removing posters just wanting to denigrate others.

OK, Global Markets Australia Pty. Ltd [GMA].

Mark Tencaten, [according to his Facebook page] http://www.facebook.com/Markjamestencaten?sk=wall] is owner/director of the company. He used to work as a salesman for Regent Markets Australia [RMA], the subject of this thread, but he doesn’t mention this on his page, or the GMA website.

I have no idea what prior experience he has had with index trading, but [once again] according to his Facebook page he previously was a Sales Exec. at Telstra, and then owner and MD at Vodafone Australia. The latter is certainly worth investigating further!

Interestingly, RMA stopped their alert service on 14th November, 2011. [https://twitter.com/regentmarketsau]

GMA was registered with ASIC on 15th November 2011. [https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...al Markets Australia &searchType=OrgAndBusNm]

I have no intention of offering an opinion about who else is involved with GMA, or the quality, accuracy or value of their service, as I have never made contact with them, and after my Regent Markets experience I’m certain I never will.

With Regent Markets I was cold called, and offered an opportunity to make a lot of money trading on indexes by using their service. I was sent historical results showing the success of their information, and had to pay them a substantial amount of money upfront to gain access to their alert service.

I consider myself to be an intelligent person, but I have to admit that I got sucked in by the information they provided, and succumbed to their sales pressure and the urgency of “getting on board before I missed out on the opportunity”.

I paid the money, their information wasn’t as good as their historical results indicated, and then they were gone.

I see that Mr. Tencaten now has set up another company providing the same service as GMA, named World Index Exchange Pty. Ltd. It was registered on 18/6/2012, and according to that company’s Twitter page [https://twitter.com/index_world] it apparently commenced sending alerts that day.

The results published seem to be identical to those on the GMA Twitter page [https://twitter.com/markets_global] , however in the 10 months since the company commenced World Index Exchange has only been able to gather 1 follower to their Twitter account, which I have to admit leaves me with serious doubts that the company has been providing a service over that time.

All you “legendary guys” who have weighed in with your opinions about this & other services need to take a reality check and look at your posts. You attack everything [pboyles take note]when you often clearly don’t have any specific information about who or what you’re criticising.

While it’s great to “ride shotgun on the coach”, you have to realise that you can’t keep shooting everything that sticks its head up over the horizon without a justifiable reason, otherwise no one is going to take you seriously.

Stop making unfounded generalisations. Before you shoot, do your research, just like I should have.

I don't really understand your point. You were ripped off by Regent Markets and then you tell us the guy from Regent Markets owns GMA, though you don't provide any proof and then you accuse us of making unfounded generalisations.

The law firm Slater Gordon has filed a class action suit against Global Markets Australia, here is the link http://www.slatergordon.com.au/areas-of-practice/new-south-wales/general-legal-services/class-actions/cwa

EtCapital, Home | ET Capital are a naughty company. They have lost all my husbands money on the alerts we get from this terrible company. We were told not to do this especially when the web site doesn't show any results or a real address. There is no office in London, my son went there. We had a trial but it was all manufactured because as soon as we started with real money we lost 90% of it in the first 2 weeks. Know we are down $9683.42. I should of listened to my son and the other people on these type of conversations lines. Be very careful peoples as we were not. I hope you can be with peace for lying to us, god bless.

All,

as a victim of global markets australia myself, please check the thread on aussie stocks forum:

Global Markets Australia - Is this a scam? - Aussie Stock Forums - Page 2

Clearly all their results and claimed returns are complete crap and It is against the law to make false claims about a product.

I urge anyone who was victim of the criminal act of any of the seemingly related companies to file a complaint to ASIC and open a police report.

If no one makes official complaints these thieves will continue opening company after company and rip off clueless people's saving.

I really don't understand how someone can sleep quietly at night knowing that everything he buys and everything he eats is from stolen money :S

This Post is completely false and we demand you show where you are getting your information from

Links please

We could provide you with the facts and figures if needed. ( because we all know that you've just made yours up )
Providing a service that misleads people is fraudulent
You need to take a look at yourselves before you start pointing fingers at US saying WE are conning people.
Please review your practices and also the email from our lawyers.

Kind Regards

Global Markets Australia

Global Markets Australia would like to offer all genuine clients on this forum free access & trial to a Global 26 platform valued at $71,900 free of charge for a 3 day period.
All results are posted on Facebook/Twitter on a daily bases.
Live trading account to Bet On Markets can also be accessed by going to Global Leader in Intra-day Index Trading Services - Global Markets Australia & clicking on the Bet On Markets icon.
Kind Regards,

Global Markets Australia
Client Support Services

Re: Regent Markets Pty Ltd
Global Markets Australia would like to offer all genuine clients on this forum free access & trial to a Global 26 platform valued at $71,900 free of charge for a 3 day period.
All results are posted on Facebook/Twitter on a daily bases.
Live trading account to Bet On Markets can also be accessed by going to Global Leader in Intra-day Index Trading Services - Global Markets Australia & clicking on the Bet On Markets icon.
Kind Regards,

Global Markets Australia
Client Support Services

Global Markets Australia would like to offer all genuine clients on this forum free access & trial to a Global 26 platform valued at $71,900 free of charge for a 3 day period. All results are posted on Facebook/Twitter on daily bases. Live trading account to Bet On Markets can also be access by going to Global Leader in Intra-day Index Trading Services - Global Markets Australia & clicking on the bet on markets icon. Kind Regards Client Services Support [email protected]

We don't deal with securities Brumby therefore are not required to hold one. If you would like to know more about what we do please don't hesitate to contact us.

[email protected]

Interesting point but obviously you didn't do your research before commenting

Facebook will indicate when comments have been edited, and clicking on the edited link will bring up an edit history.

The social network added an entry to its help center titled, “How do I edit a comment I posted?”:

To edit a comment:

Hover over the comment and click.
Click edit.
Edit your comment.
Press enter or return to post your updated comment, or the esc to cancel.
When you edit a comment, you’ll see a note under your comment showing the time it was edited. Anyone who can see your comment can see this and click on the edited link to see what was changed.

Now let's go over the results again for piece of mind

I see a lot of opinions here but no facts leads me to believe that you are obviously posting on behalf of a competitor.

And Global Markets Australia goes into liquidation: https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....54282069/91bb00e0-81cf-4332-92cd-b2fd04644acb

Hundreds fleeced of five figure sums and Mark Tencaten disappears into the sunset with a pile of money.

Is anyone really surprised?

Where are the authorities?

Last edited:
And Global Markets Australia goes into liquidation: https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....54282069/91bb00e0-81cf-4332-92cd-b2fd04644acb

Hundreds fleeced of five figure sums and Mark Tencaten disappears into the sunset with a pile of money.

Where are the authorities.. this is a good question..

I have reported Global Markets to ASIC in August 2013 and ASIC said that they are not the regulating body for that type of service since it is a fixed odds betting scheme (even though the company is registered with ASIC???). I then reported to Fair Trading Queensland and after dealing with a very unhelpful agent who took 2 months to respond saying something in the direction it is my fault not seeking professional financial advice before signing up (but it is ok to run a fraud business).. I then wrote back with more information and received a letter that an official investigation has started against the company. However I can't reach the person working on this case since several days. And I doubt they will do anything if the company is liquidated.

My last hope is to try to get in touch with the liquidator and see if they can do anything.

There is the answer to your question: "where are the authorities?" This country is full of loopholes in the law and lazy people working in the regulating body which simply do not care, and this is my bigger dissapointment, not even the money I lost, it is the fact that you can run a scam business and get away with it totally legal, with total knowledge of the authorities.

Additionally, please anyone who was a customer for GMA please inbox me as I am trying to get names together for a class act against them with Slater and Gordon.

My last hope is to try to get in touch with the liquidator and see if they can do anything.

The money went somewhere, and I guarantee you it is into a bank account controlled by Mark Tencaten.

Surely the job of the liquidator is to trace where the money was siphoned off to?

If they act quickly enough, surely whatever accounts the money ended up in can be frozen and some of this money clawed back?

Perhaps I'm just being naive. The law protects scumbags like Tencaten instead of holding them to account.

Et Capital

Kotsh, I have been scammed by ET Capital, which seems to be the same company. How do we get together on this?

The money went somewhere, and I guarantee you it is into a bank account controlled by Mark Tencaten.

Surely the job of the liquidator is to trace where the money was siphoned off to?

If they act quickly enough, surely whatever accounts the money ended up in can be frozen and some of this money clawed back?

Perhaps I'm just being naive. The law protects scumbags like Tencaten instead of holding them to account.

Where are the authorities.. this is a good question..

I have reported Global Markets to ASIC in August 2013 and ASIC said that they are not the regulating body for that type of service since

I reported the questionable activities of this company to ASIC back in March 2013. I did not even get a reply from ASIC.

Bottom line is .... buyers beware.

I have done more research on Mr Mark Tencaten.

This was especially helpful:
http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26214&page=3

Is it possible that both www.worldbinarytraining.com and www.worldbinaryexchange.com are scams?

What does everyone here think?

I am a recent CPA graduate and was thinking of applying for the advertised job but now I think that I will look elsewhere.

Last edited: