ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

In the end if you lost $10,000 you get $316.... then convert to your currency.
Today the AUD is worth 78 cents in the US. (%&$#@)

I have no idea where all the other monies went... lesson learned.

I don't think person's origins or faith has anything to do with it.

What if yes or no?

Makes you look a little suspect for asking such a loaded question!!! :rolleyes:
Yup you're right it was a loaded question.....Just checking the surroundings....

I got an email from Hall Chadwick:
You will not be receiving the full amount as the Liquidator only has approximately $1,100,000 to distributed and he admitted approximately $34,000,000 in claims.
As such, the distribution rate set was 3.16 cents in the dollar. As such, your expected payment will be approximately $***.75 AUD.
A cheque has been sent to you for this amount.

*** SO DO THE MATH****
At one point, the liquidators mentioned there was far more cash frozen by the authorities in Holland. What happened to it?

Yup you're right it was a loaded question.....Just checking the surroundings....
It was mentioned here that Laura's dad have some dealings with Obama but to what extent I do not know....Since Obama is tearing up our Country piece by piece and don't give a damn about who gets hurt, I wonder if the filthy rich liberal Jews in New York who support Obama might also be associated with Laura's dad and thus "Is Laura a Jew."?

It was mentioned here that Laura's dad have some dealings with Obama but to what extent I do not know....Since Obama is tearing up our Country piece by piece and don't give a damn about who gets hurt, I wonder if the filthy rich liberal Jews in New York who support Obama might also be associated with Laura's dad and thus "Is Laura a Jew."?
Are there Jews among Pousa's victims?

To recover more of your pousa investment you can also make a claim against IB Capital by sending an email to FIOD in Amsterdam:

email: [email protected]
subject: Claim against IB Capital by customer of ProphetMax Managed FX
Dear Sirs,
I am a member of ProphetMax Managed FX, an "injured party" residing in Australia, and wish to make claim against IB Capital and all relevant parties being dealt with by FIOD in the matter of IB Capital.
Please advise all claims processes and requirements to enable my claim.
With thanks,​

They'll send you some forms to fill out ...

Pugslie,

What's your back ground? You think you are part of the Aryan super race or something? I doubt it as obviously you are not very bright to have lost your money. There are crooks and bad people all the world over and you come out with this tripe.

So I'm guessing you are a bit of an anti-semite? Do you ask your Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher or Train driver if he is a Jew or not?

Shouldn't you be asking these questions before you hand your money over?

Charles Darwin obviously missed something out in his theory of evolution if people like you still walking around...

You numbnut! :LOL:

Pugslie,

What's your back ground? You think you are part of the Aryan super race or something? I doubt it as obviously you are not very bright to have lost your money. There are crooks and bad people all the world over and you come out with this tripe.

So I'm guessing you are a bit of an anti-semite? Do you ask your Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher or Train driver if he is a Jew or not?

Charles Darwin obviously missed something out in his theory of evolution if people like you still walking around...

Crooks and business go hand in hand sonny boy... I made my first million by forcing out my partner because he was scimming off the top of books.....either leave or go to jail....crooks are a fact of life.....Jews just love doing that shat.....

Pugslie,

By the way, My first question was never answered..... Why did those filthy rich liberal jews in New York back Obama not once but twice....Which swept Obama into power and destroy OUR Country.....And now those numb nuts are crying over what Obama is letting happen to the jews of the world.....Grow up dip shat.....

Pugslie,

By the way, My first question was never answered..... Why did those filthy rich liberal jews in New York back Obama not once but twice....Which swept Obama into power and destroy OUR Country.....And now those numb nuts are crying over what Obama is letting happen to the jews of the world.....Grow up dip shat.....

Obama saved your country whilst republicans ballooned debt and came close to losing the dollar. You should be proud he restored some of the pride US lost under Bush. US image far better now than before and so is the economy and deficit.

Shocked and stunned you bring Obama into this too. What colour is your neck?

So you think this is a conspiracy for a small party of people to destroy "YOUR" country???? :eek:

You really are full of it! :LOL:

Better stop losing your money, smarten up and hit your campaign trail dude. Democrats need people like you to make their point.

Obama saved your country whilst republicans ballooned debt and came close to losing the dollar. You should be proud he restored some of the pride US lost under Bush. US image far better now than before and so is the economy and deficit.

Shocked and stunned you bring Obama into this too. What colour is your neck?

So you think this is a conspiracy for a small party of people to destroy "YOUR" country???? :eek:

You really are full of it! :LOL:

Better stop losing your money, smarten up and hit your campaign trail dude. Democrats need people like you to make their point.

You really an Idiot, Are'nt you.....Laura's dad was the one shaking OHOMO's hand....Was'nt he..... Why are you so defensive, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM THE VICTEMS ON THIS BOARD.......

You really an Idiot, Are'nt you.....Laura's dad was the one shaking OHOMO's hand....Was'nt he..... Why are you so defensive, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM THE VICTEMS ON THIS BOARD.......

I have nothing to do with the scam, haven't lost money and I am not hiding anything other than objecting to your daft anti-semitic bull.

I do not believe in god and consider my self a humanist. :smart: I like Charles Darwin's theory and approach to life but obviously there are some flaws that don't explain you.

Attacks on muslims and jews are on the rise and tosspots like you don't help the situation with your spiteful stupid views. London is on high terror alert and see enough police officers in Liverpool St Stn to protect us from nutters like you.

Wasted enough time with you - now get back to your republican or tea party members and make your self useful. (n)

I have nothing to do with the scam, haven't lost money and I am not hiding anything other than objecting to your daft anti-semitic bull.

I do not believe in god and consider my self a humanist. :smart: I like Charles Darwin's theory and approach to life but obviously there are some flaws that don't explain you.

Attacks on muslims and jews are on the rise and tosspots like you don't help the situation with your spiteful stupid views. London is on high terror alert and see enough police officers in Liverpool St Stn to protect us from nutters like you.

Wasted enough time with you - now get back to your republican or tea party members and make your self useful. (n)

When I Die, I will Die on my own terms and not some stupid throwback or ego maniac that the Jews put in Power.....

Quite some news on the case from the Dutch media (sorry for poor translation quality - I used Google Translate):

ECONOMICS & POLITICS
American criminal investigations currency fraud in Netherlands

Vasco van der Boon Joris Kooiman
Thursday, February 5th, 2015, 18:03
Update: Thursday, February 5th, 2015, 19:53
American Justice launched criminal investigations of currency fraud from the Netherlands (PDF)
American justice is a criminal investigation into two Americans who along with two Dutch major international investment Swindle 'ProphetMax' - loosely translated: the profit prophet - would have created. Until now, only two were prosecuted Dutch.

Cayenne

This made ​​the Dutch public prosecutor announced Thursday during a pre-trial in the court in Haarlem, in the criminal case against the two Dutch suspects: the 43-year-old Winter Wijkermeer Michel G. and the 35 year old Emed E., who also has Moroccan nationality . Their case is code named Cayenne, to the confiscated them type Porsches .

The Americans that justice now also takes on the grain, are Patrick Gallagher and Michael Dion. The Dutch and US authorities working together . The US stock market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is investigating the affair now. The SEC has sights on one Senen Pousa fifth person.

'Pat' and 'Mike'

The two new American suspects, Patrick Gallagher ("Pat", alias "Kevin Clarke) and Michael Dion ('Mike', alias' Bill Breen) have been given according to the Dutch OM through the company Randius Ltd. of their Dutch accomplices $ 8 million . The total loot of the scam is estimated by the OM at $ 25 million. The two Dutch regions thereof $ 15.5 mln: $ 8 million through Riknik & Sons Ltd for Michel G. and $ 7.25 million through Neotex Advanced Ltd. Emed E.

The quartet suspects, according to the OM 'conspired' against hundreds of investors in the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. At the pre-trial Thursday were some Dutch victims present.

Recidivists

The scam is prepared according to the public. The prosecution calls the suspects recidivists . The Dutch Michel G. and E. Emed had been convicted previously for investment fraud, and planned ProphetMax even in criminal investigations into their past fraud. Pat and Mike were in accordance with the OM also previously involved in "unfair trade." Pat sat there in the US jail for during the preparation of ProphetMax.

The fraud would have been out that companies Global Forex Capital Management and IB over the internet investment clients recruited. Who could act in foreign currencies by these companies. Customers were accompanied by uplifting talk of 'ProphetMax. The trade was fairly normal for months, although that was orchestrated; hence the trust of customers was aroused.

"Loosing day '

But the quartet suspects spoke among themselves a "loosing day 'for their clients off. The OM: "The goal of the collaboration was indeed not fair trade for the clients, but a way of creating losses borne by depositors who then as profits in the pockets of both E., G., like Pat and Mike would go to come. ' Among themselves, the defendants also spoke about 'Pat-business' versus' real trading.

The prosecution is approaching the study of the Fiod finalized. Saturday will hear the Dutch litigants in the US witnesses. It is unclear when the Dutch trial actually start.

'Irresponsible'

G. asks the court to relax the conditions for suspension of custody where he was earlier in sixteen months . G. wants to include, like E. may be again employed in the financial markets. 'Completely irresponsible', denounces the prosecutor.

The two Dutch suspects plead since their arrest in September 2012 on their right to remain silent. They want the OM not help with the opening of many seized computer files, despite the arguments of their lawyers that would be on the computer files exculpatory material for their clients.

http://fd.nl/economie-politiek/1091585/amerikaans-strafonderzoek-naar-valutafraude-uit-nederland

A perfect question for Pousa while in court under oath. I'm sure the jury will have a good laugh at the Obama part.:LOL:

One thing I know is the Americans will not put up with what the American jews did to our country by backing Obama for two elections.....it will make the the 1st holucaust look like Disneyland compared to what will happened to them when Obama abandons them...

One thing I know is the Americans will not put up with what the American jews did to our country by backing Obama for two elections.....it will make the the 1st holucaust look like Disneyland compared to what will happened to them when Obama abandons them...
Kindly create a separate thread to discuss the prospects of the American Jewry with the willing.