ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

you think?
This big:

Sky_D881.jpg

the list of shame

the ctfc website provide their current case list of shame - pousa, iic, dba, pmfx, friant, dillard and evg rank top in their fraudster investigation list, no surprise I guess. but who/what is dba?

Current Case Status Reports

Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, DBA, Prophetmax Managed FX, Joel Friant, Michael Dillard and Elevation Group Inc.
Hunter Wise and Metals Dealers in Florida
Trevor Cook, Patrick Kiley, et al., Case No. 09-cv-3332 (D. Minn.)
Operation Wooden Nickel
Gordon Driver & Axcess
Mark S. Trimble and Phidippides Capital Management LLC
Nicholas Cosmo and Agape Companies
Richmond Global
One World Capital Group
Lake Shore Asset Management
Lake Dow and Ty Edwards
Foreign Fund (First Bank)
Equity Financial, Shasta, or Tech Traders
IBS/IMC
Kevin J. Steele
Sun Platinum
Worldwide Commodity Corporation
Yellowstone Partners, Inc
Phillip Milton and William and Gregory Center
Jade Investments Group
Walter Scott Lev & Associates, LLC

the ctfc website provide their current case list of shame - pousa, iic, dba, pmfx, friant, dillard and evg rank top in their fraudster investigation list, no surprise I guess. but who/what is dba?
"dba" = "doing business as"

What's the use of the American court's ruling if they can't collect?

Plus, no criminal charges following the ruling have been brought against Pousa in the US whatsoever.

"dba" = "doing business as"

What's the use of the American court's ruling if they can't collect?

Plus, no criminal charges following the ruling have been brought against Pousa in the US whatsoever.

(y) cheers! yes that now makes sense. the comma threw me and I thought it another entity?

I still don't understand why anyone thought that investing in pousa was a good idea after seeing that chump dillard pump him up. you are of course right, in that they should be in jail, if only for the safety of fools and their money.

I suspect the only ones likely to do any jail time (if any) will be the IB Capital FX contingent.

dillard the fake financial expert and purveyor of e- frauducts, pousa/friant the fake "world class" financial experts and purveyors of e- frauducts. the so called regulators in new Zealand, under who's nose this was allowed to happen. they'll all likely get away with it.

to cap it all and add insult to the injury, the bulk of the money pot is still held in Holland and will burn prosecuting the ib capital team.

I still don't understand why anyone thought that investing in pousa was a good idea after seeing that chump dillard pump him up. you are of course right, in that they should be in jail, if only for the safety of fools and their money.

I suspect the only ones likely to do any jail time (if any) will be the IB Capital FX contingent.

dillard the fake financial expert and purveyor of e- frauducts, pousa/friant the fake "world class" financial experts and purveyors of e- frauducts. the so called regulators in new Zealand, under who's nose this was allowed to happen. they'll all likely get away with it.

to cap it all and add insult to the injury, the bulk of the money pot is still held in Holland and will burn prosecuting the ib capital team.
Yet, why is there no update for so long on the outcome of Pousa's presumably final court hearing? http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esear...Location=BRISB&Court=SUPRE&Filenumber=6474/12

Is this guy still operating then?
http://mikedillard.com/