ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

He was streaming his video webcast out of Austin, Texas with Dillard, and a plenty of victims are the US residents. Further, there is an extradition treaty between the US and Australia. So what would prevent the US authorities from pressing criminal charges against him for fraud which has already been ruled by a US federal court? Please, ask the US Receiver about it.

Since when does the US Authorities cares about it's citizens??????They are probably rolling on the floor laughing at us as we speak.....

Since when does the US Authorities cares about it's citizens??????They are probably rolling on the floor laughing at us as we speak.....
Whether they actually care or not, they like to show they do care. Pousa is their chance. It's not a matter of only having the funds recovered. He's not young anymore and doesn't appear to have worked any serious jobs either. So making him broke and sending him to jail with no pension is an ultimate disgrace and summary of his infamous lifetime career as a liar and Internet conman.

Senen Pousa wishes you a happy new year!

In my turn, I hope this year will bring him much closeness with his American inmates of diverse ethnic origins who have previously resided in some of the nation's most troubled urban communities. May the force and potency be with them at these exciting moments!

Sky_D881.jpg

Senen Pousa wishes you a happy new year!

In my turn, I hope this year will bring him much closeness with his American inmates of diverse ethnic origins who have previously resided in some of the nation's most troubled urban communities. May the force and potency be with them at these exciting moments!

Sky_D881.jpg

A gutter rat wearing the best suit money can buy........

I come to realize that Senen under his religious views thinks that scamming money from Western people is the right thing to do and he has done nothing wrong to the infidels. Little does he knows that the majority of the people he scammed with fraud are hardworking, law abiding people within the system that was place there long before they were born.....Sorry Senen, you're wrong and you have hurt a lot of people who are much closer to God then you think......

I come to realize that Senen under his religious views thinks that scamming money from Western people is the right thing to do and he has done nothing wrong to the infidels. Little does he knows that the majority of the people he scammed with fraud are hardworking, law abiding people within the system that was place there long before they were born.....Sorry Senen, you're wrong and you have hurt a lot of people who are much closer to God then you think......
I couldn't care less about his Adi Da crap. All I want is:

1. Cash back to the victims.
2. Potent black men sharing a cell with Pousa for the many years to come.

Couldn't make myself any more clear.

So does anyone know where Senen is now? Obviously it's impossible for him to pay the $192 million he owes, so what happens to him?