ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

ki1ian

10 1
Hi,

I've searched the T2W forum and can't find a single mention. Has anyone come across Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty / ProphetMax / Senen Pousa?

ProphetMax TM
Live Investing Broadcast with Senen Pousa (Replay) | The Elevation Group

Anyone throwing out an aggressively marketed and timed offer with language like 'you could have earned xxx' and 'earn huge returns without lifting a finger' (ok not exactly their words) makes me suspicious and I'd rather take time to do some due diligence and risk missing out on a discount before putting hard earned money in someone else's hands.

Watching the elevation group video, I liked his psych approach in encouraging the process of inquiry before trading but then googling for Senen Pousa I found some suspect websites referencing what looks like an earlier program he put together called 'the outsider code' in website meta tags and some very weird videos like this character reference:

Senen Pousa: The Outsider Code Review - YouTube

With a video like the one above floating around, should I take this guy seriously?

Thanks T2W

Reactions: Big Stones

shewolf

195 28
A search of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) which are the Australian securities authority reveal that the Senen Pousa's company has been inactive since 2004 and submitted the last Annual Report in 2003.
ASIC Free Company Name Search

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MASSIVE SCAM TO GET LOTS OF MANAGED FUNDS BY SAYING THAT HE IS GETTING "UNBELIEVABLY" HIGH RETURNS.

He also says in his second video that you MUST sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to NEVER contact the bank where your funds are being sent to. If you do, then you forfeit ALL your funds.

BEWARE OF THIS SENSA POUSA and his INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION

shewolf

195 28
ProphetMax , The Elevation Group , Senen Pousa and the Investment Intelligence Corporation are a scam.

How do I know? This is from their website.
" Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1."

Complete and total B#LLSh1T.

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

I am really getting sick of these scammers polluting the T2W forum

shewolf

195 28
The presentation for Senen Pousa , ProphetMax and the Investment Intelligence Corporation is conducted by Mike Dillard from The Elevation Group.

You may want to watch these youtubes:
Mike Dillard Ripped me off Mike Dillard Ripped Me Off - YouTube

Mike Dillard (Scam) Check This Out! Mike Dillard (Scam) Check This Out! - YouTube

The TRUTH about Mike Dillard (Scam)? Don't join The TRUTH about Mike Dillard (Scam)? Don't join until you have seen this video - YouTube

DO NOT P1SS OFF THE SHEWOLF.

ki1ian

10 1
Thanks shewolf! I've posted this on their facebook page for all those who may be thinking of signing up to see... it's got quite a few interested but I hope this grabs their attention.

Needless to say, I'll be keeping well clear of them.

But in the spirit of the forum I'd like to invite anyone else to comment, especially those speaking on behalf of the company or its affiliates.

shewolf

195 28
It looks like their bank account (with St George bank in Queensland) has been frozen pending an investigation into fraud.

thepixelpusher

269 19
SheWolf who's bank account in Queensland is shut down and being investigated for fraud? Please provide a link to the info.

Probably the reason a member here started the thread was not to promote ProphetMax, but to vet it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Stones

nemo100

15 0
i understand that the bank stopped wires due to massive influx of them. According to company, bank will start accepting wires again, shortly.

shewolf

195 28
i understand that the bank stopped wires due to massive influx of them. According to company, bank will start accepting wires again, shortly.

Complete and total B#LLSh1T.

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

The St George Bank account has been frozen and the Queensland Police have started an investigation into fraud by the Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd.

I am really getting sick of these scammers polluting the T2W forum

nemo100

15 0
shewolf - how did you get this info that the police have started investigating? Have they raided their offices yet? TIA.

kungfuroll

1 0
shewolf - how did you get this info that the police have started investigating? Have they raided their offices yet? TIA.

@shewolf @ nemo100 Do you guys have any updates on Pousa and the potential investigation? I've searched but cannot find any info..

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock