ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Why can't a person contact the forex broker/bank directly to buy the services if Senen doesn't run or is not responsible for it? Why the secrecy before investing and the non disclosure form that must be signed before opening an account "through Senen Pousa's" company?
The answer given is that the deal was only available if the broker, the bank and the PTG (proprietary trading group) did not have to handle customer service. Why they couldn't just use another broker who is set up for customer service and MAM services has not been explained. It may have to do with the PTG having a prior relationship with the broker and not wanting to move away from it. It was also stated that generally, groups such as this PTG only accepted clients with $100K or $1M and the only way to get them to lower the bar was for IIC to handle all customer service. This means the bank, the broker and the PTG does not have to deal with 'the little guy' since IIC has taken it all on. Given all the questions and extra work from new members (many who don't follow directions), I can see why the parties would prefer to have a layer between them and Joe Public. It has been stated that several members have been ejected and funds returned, for breaching the NDA - investment funds that is, ProphetMax membership fees are non-refundable.

The average 5% monthly returns (for the broker services) are above average and any investor should do research before investing in a service with claims that elevated. Claims that by their own admission beat out Warren Buffet.
I agree, claims above the norm should be backed with proof. According to the WSJ, there are hedge funds that had returns exceeding 70% in 2009 (up to 134%), so that told me it is at least possible. To do it every year though, is a different story.

The returns chart on the ProphetMax banking/forex traders were only briefly available by a customer on a blog page that has now been designated private. Why?
Why the website is now private, I don't know. I do know that the ProphetMax returns are available on IIC's website, here, although it has not been updated recently.

Recent members (April or March 2012) to this forum defend Pousa saying that an investor doesn't have to invest after paying thousands to sign up for the services. Why wait until they sign up and pay big money just to evaluate the services? How does that not sound like a scam?
The answer given is that the performance figures are on the website, there was an extensive public Q & A session with the EVG, and that should be enough information to make a decision whether or not one wants to commit to one year with the service.

This is not to mention new account money transfers were only allowed by wire because somehow they received too much money at once and it closed their company credit and bank services. Investment Intelligence Corporation is said, by Senen Pousa, to manage 50 million (source: webinar interview with Elevation Group) but can't get new transfers of money handled? A 9 year old money service/motivational company unable to properly handle money transfers, or is not aware or unable to prepare beforehand for an influx of new money?!
The answer given was that the bank (or merchant account provider) assured IIC that there would be no problem with a large surge in business, then when the surge occurred, changed their tune. The bank account was not frozen, as wires were still being accepted.

Instead spending weeks sorting it out? Telling people not to email because the assistants had a backlog of hundreds of emails? What investor wouldn't question the capabilities of Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation?
They say they did not expect such a large response from EVG members. Since Mike Dillard also sent invites to his farm list (people interested in EVG but not yet members), the invite went to a larger group of people. IIC was not prepared for this much interest (a bit puzzling, considering the returns they are suggesting and their target audience :?::!: )

I can get Tony Robbins DVD's for a lot less than the thousands Senen Pousa charges for the chance to review his motivational services.
Indeed, personal growth teaching can be had for much less, but I have been interested in such materials for over 20 years and I have found that Senen does have a unique perspective, and feel it is worth being a member. A quick search suggests Tony Robbins offers coaching services in the range of $400 - $600 per month or $4,800 - $7,200 per year on the low end, and $10K to $30k on the high end. From this perspective, a thousand or three is a bargain. It is my understanding that after the first year, the renewal fee is in the $800 range (per ProphetMax service). Considering what is offered to date, I find it is quite reasonably priced.

A longtime member here, Shewolf, has found some information on Investment Intelligence Corporation. However, it doesn't look like they've been filing with the Australians Securities and Exchange Commission since 2004? Why?
IIC has said they don't provide financial or tax advice. Adding to that, they don't accept investor monies. Given this, perhaps they are not subject to the ASEC . . .

While several questions remain outstanding at this point, I have verified many of the things Senen has said and am satisfied with how things are going so far. I find I have much in common with him, and for now will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
To Digital -Man

For a new member, you have gone to some extraordinary lengths to post quite long and convoluted posts to try to justify the practices of this ProphetMax, Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation and Elevation Group scam.

I think that maybe you protest too much about the veracity of this outfit. It is usually a good indicator that you are an "insider" who is part of the scam.

My girlfriend is partway through the process of signing up for this and everything screams scam to me. However, I can find no legitimate information one way or another. I know I will hear back ... "if you cant find any legit info, it's probably a scam" ... but what I need is real information from someone as to this outfit ... it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

My girlfriend is partway through the process of signing up for this and everything screams scam to me. However, I can find no legitimate information one way or another. I know I will hear back ... "if you cant find any legit info, it's probably a scam" ... but what I need is real information from someone as to this outfit ... it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Chestnut,

Do you ever get e mails from Nigerian Princes or 'BARRISTER JOHN' offering you a great deal if you help them move their inheritance out of Africa? They promise they will give you a percentage for your trouble, hundreds of thousands in fact. All you have to do is send them a deposit so they know they can trust you.

Now anybody with half a brain knows that's a scam but who has actually had dealings with this prince or barrister? Can anybody prove they have first hand experience that this is a scam? People will say if you cant find any legit info, it's probably a scam but I want real information from someone about this prince and barrister.

The bottom line is that if your girlfriend gives these people her money she will lose it, plain and simple, just like she would lose it if she gave it to a Nigerian Prince who e mailed her.

The best thing you can do if you want to see if everything is legit is to contact the Australian Securities Commission. SPousa's company is registered in Australia as a business so contact ASIC Australian Securities and Investments Commission This is the only way you can know for sure.

Anybody can register a company, ASIC aren't going to tell you anything unless they've taken action against him and then only public info.

I've been a member of ProphetMax for two months now.

Please allow me to publicly announce that I am 100% SATISFIED with Senen and his company.
:clap:

I intent to add more captial to my account very soon.

If anyone has productive comments\questions, I will address them.

Please allow me to publicly announce that I am 100% SATISFIED with Senen and his company.

Spammer

. . .

The St George Bank account has been frozen and the Queensland Police have started an investigation into fraud by the Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd. . . .

Until a credible independent source can confirm this claim, your comment is inappropriate and should be deleted.

Your optimism about your investment doesn't guarantee results. You'll find the papers you signed to open the account spells out that you may lose all or part of your investment. Senen promises to outperform Warren Buffett. In fact he claims to have the World's Highest Returns in the last 5 years!! Why wouldn't he appear on the cover of Fortune magazine or get a spotlight on CNBC with results like that?

You wouldn't hand over $20,000 for a car without looking it over and getting some information about mileage, etc. But you seemingly hand over a similar amount to a company that really guarantees nothing, but promises the moon. Explain to me why you came to trust him and his company so much without so much as basic background information and company investment disclosures BEFORE you invest with them. What makes you throw out all reasoning in this case when you wouldn't do this in any other situation?

Senen only has a 3-year business degree from the Gordon Institute. He paints himself more as a sales intermediary with a motivational perspective which might be the most accurate information he provides. Did you watch the Elevation Group 5-hour Q&A like I did where he said he meditates to see where gold is going? On Facebook he discusses more about meditation and nutritional Smoothie recipes than the nuts and bolts of his investment philosophies!?

You'll find that he is not at legal risk if you lose all or part of your money. And that non-disclosure/account opening paperwork prevents you from legal action if you read the fine print.

If you have solid information that paints a productive picture by all means provide the evidence. In fact, the original poster of this thread was asking for that solid information to see that this wasn't a scam.

Last edited:
Until a credible independent source can confirm this claim, your comment is inappropriate and should be deleted.

This forum doesn't censor or delete free and open discussions. If you can prove that they didn't review his accounts, then provide evidence. Senen Pousa by his own admission said his accounts were under review by the banks and authorities because of the large influx of money from overseas. So, the earlier post was neither inappropriate, nor should it be deleted.

The members of this forum are experienced investors and have seen things like this before with Forex Currency Traders like Mitch Vasquez of Forex trading shop called Global Capital Investment. Go ahead, look up it up. You'll see there are numerous lawsuits in progress.

Using your argument, if you want to blindly promote Senen Pousa without evidence should we also delete your posts because you can't prove his results or identify long-term customers to back up his claims? Mike Dillard claims to have done research on Senen Pousa, but Mike gets evasive when asked to provide proof of the background check. Instead Mike Dillard answers it by saying he did his due diligence and don't invest if you don't like it. I'd suggest you don't enroll in Mike Dillards Elevation Group or Senen Pousa's company with the lack of proof that either provides.

Last edited:
But not for the reasons you imply.

I imply nothing but to state what Senen stated to the public. You seem so sure of the review reason, so please provide the exact reason that Senen has been reviewed and his account disabled to only accept wire transfers. A link to their public statement would help, unless you are a company insider or an official spokesperson for Senen.

I'm not being argumentative. I'm doing my due diligence. There has been nothing of value stated in this thread that makes me want to close my account.

The context of the use of "Using your argument" was a to say using your reasoning. That wording doesn't imply I'm suggesting you're argumentative if you read that clearly.

By the way, my original quote on Post #31 was:
If you can prove that they didn't review his accounts, then provide evidence.

This is what YOU (ProphetMax Member) ALTERED MY POST to in your post #32:
. . .If you can prove that (the police) didn't review his accounts, then provide evidence. . .

You altered my quote to add the (police) reference in parenthesis when that never appears in my original post. Changing my post and keeping the reference to me is dishonest and shows you can't discuss this without altering the information to suit your own skewed purposes.

Again, I ask you to provide the information that makes you convinced of superior returns. Share your "due diligence". That is why this thread was started. We've been trying to find that out for the last 4 pages.

Last edited:
I imply nothing but to state what Senen stated to the public.
The implication, as I interpret your reply, is that his bank is reviewing his account due to corporate malfeasance. Is that what you extrapolated from his statement?

. . . You altered my quote to add the (police) reference in parenthesis when that never appears in my original post. Changing my post and keeping the reference to me is dishonest and shows you can't discuss this without altering the information to suit your own skewed purposes. . .
. . . or there was a simple misunderstanding

thepixelpusher . . . do you always take a defensive negative position in the way you respond to others? I suggest you neutralize your responses by asking questions for clarification. For instance, a better reply would have been: 'why did you assume I was referring to police in your response?' My response would have read, 'because you use the pronoun 'they' and I assumed you were referring to the police?' If I misread your reply, who is the 'they' you are referring to?

. . . Again, I ask you to provide the information that makes you convinced of superior returns. Share your "due diligence". That is why this thread was started.

Like yourself, I watched the EVG videos in lesson #19. Along with the live webinar that followed. I joined ProphetMax that night. Where as you felt doubt and skepticism; I had a completely different reaction.

For those investigating Mr. Pousa and his investment group, I'll share with you questions I have, and the answers I've came up with.

1. Has there ever been a formal complaint filed with the Australian Securities Commission? No.

2. Is there any independently verified police investigation involving his company? No.

3. Is there any internet complaints from former ProphetMax customers? No.

If anyone has credible evidence to present, I have direct access to Mr. Pousa and will ask him publicly to respond and report back to you.

The implication, as I interpret your reply, is that his bank is reviewing his account due to corporate malfeasance. Is that what you extrapolated from his statement?

. . . or there was a simple misunderstanding

You'll see in post #8 I was asking to see if there was actual proof of "corporate malfeasance" as stated here. I don't assume anything other than what is public and what was stated publicly by Senen. Hence my questions to you, since you said you know what was going on.

thepixelpusher . . . do you always take a defensive negative position in the way you respond to others? I suggest you neutralize your responses by asking questions for clarification.

I have asked questions in a clear, factual manner. You still are not answering our questions about your "due diligence" on Senen...just your own determinations. You changed my #31 post wording in your "quoted" reply on post #32 to mean something different than what I've said, which is dishonest.

For those investigating Mr. Pousa and his investment group, I'll share with you questions I have, and the answers I've came up with.

1. Has there ever been a formal complaint filed with the Australian Securities Commission? No.

2. Is there any independently verified police investigation involving his company? No.

3. Is there any internet complaints from former ProphetMax customers? No.

If anyone has credible evidence to present, I have direct access to Mr. Pousa and will ask him publicly to respond and report back to you.

With your direct access you can invite him, or a company spokesperson, to post here to personally clear things up. You coming back here with answers would not be official or unbiased.

Last edited:
These guys are clearly up to no good. They have flooded the internet with articles about themselves with the word 'scam' in them. Of course the articles go on to say that they are not a scam. The purpose of this is to bury criticism about them. This is typical of one of these get rich quick schemes, they know in advance that once people realise what is happening they are going to post their experiences on boards like this. They are attempting to fill the first 2 or 3 pages of google with their own reviews in order to bury the genuine reviews. Why would an honest business need to do that?

Many average people are not making money at the banks. With almost no interest rates and fees for everything they are actually losing money. And that doesn't include inflations effect on eroding buying power. In desperation people will do things hoping for the best. Not a good strategy when your money is involved. I applaud the OP for asking questions to make an informed decision. Trouble is, there is no information out there. Only this marketing gimmick stuff.

Last edited:
Many average people are not making money at the banks. With almost no interest rates and fees for everything they are actually losing money. And that doesn't include inflations effect of eroding buying power. In desperation people will do things hoping for the best. Not a good strategy when your money is involved. I applaud the OP for asking questions to make an informed decision. Trouble is, there is no information out there. Only this marketing gimmick stuff.

No you don't get it, you are being set up by this guy. He has prepared all his online reputation management in advance to bury the truth once it appears.

Is this the same Mike Dillard that has been involved with Liberty Leage International, Wealth Masters, Carbon Copy Pro and Extreme Sponsoring?

With your direct access you can invite him, or a company spokesperson, to post here to personally clear things up. You coming back here with answers would not be official or unbiased.
Clear what up?

I fail to see any redeemable value in proceeding with your request. I'm 100% satisfied being a member of their group.

... thepixelpusher . . . the tone you project with your responses leads me to the conclusion you would not fit in the culture that the ProphetMax group is nurturing.

Best wishes in all your endevours.