ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

There have been a number of issues with the large influx of new members. IIC has been rather slow to handle some of them due to being overwhelmed with supporting this influx. There is no doubt this was a troubled promotion through Mike Dillard. At this point I am in a 'wait and see' how they handle things before making definitive judgments. What I can say at this point is that I do like what Senen is teaching. I realize some people could give a flying fig about a raw food diet, meditation, and emotional regulation, but that is his approach.

There are several services available to ProphetMax members:
  1. ProphetMax ManagedFX
  2. ProphetMax Pro
  3. ProphetMax FX Recorded

ProphetMax Recorded appears to be not currently active, but from what I understand, this is a service in which the member is taught how to trade currencies in a live session. This appears to be primarily educational, although it is possible that the member could open trades (using their own broker) during the session, to learn the ropes.

ProphetMax Pro is an advisory service. Senen makes recommendations, i.e. stocks, ETFs, metals, etc. The member can then act on these recommendations going through their own broker or online trading account.
ProphetMax Pro also includes Quant, which is a forex trading robot or EA. Members can run the software on their own computer, or rent a VPS. Members would open an account with a broker of their choosing. It is advised that only up to $10k be traded in this account.

ProphetMax ManagedFX is the flagship service (at the moment). This is the account that is traded by humans and provides a higher return than Quant. Funds are sent to a well known bank in care of the broker. MT4 can be used to monitor the trades. This is the one that requires an NDA and has a $10k minimum. The broker is registered with the regulatory agency in the country it is in.

If you've paid this guy then your money is already gone. Google the names of the other people involved in this ring and you'll see they have pulled off many schemes like this before. This is just a slow motion train crash, in 6 months time you'll all be on ripoffreport.com crying about how you were ripped off.

So go on google Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard

If you've paid this guy then your money is already gone.
As for the membership fee with IIC, it is non-refundable, so in your terms, yes it is 'gone', whether I find value in what IIC offers or not.

In regards to the investment funds, admittedly, I am a noob relative to forex, brokers, etc. but I have learned that due to money laundering regulations, forex brokers can only wire money back to an account in the same name as that of the forex account holder. If this is the case how could IIC take these funds?

Last edited:
. . . You joined ProphetMax 2 months ago, but are searching now for information on Senen when you're already convinced?
No, not 'now'. It is has been a continues process. It is part of my personality. I own an internet business and I continuously check what my suppliers offer, what my competitors are doing, what my investments are doing. So it is nothing unusual with me joining this forum to probe deeper into any insight anyone else can provide. So far I found nothing to doubt the decision I made to join the group.

. . . If you provided information here based upon your last 2 months that might provide some insight, but you come here to just to troll and ridicule those of us looking for verifiable information!?

Ridicule . . . funny you should mention that word. That is exactly the word I would describe the way my presents here has been received.

No . . . I do not see any redeemable value in me making public the gains I've made in the past two months. It will be met with the same cynical reaction from skeptics. Accusing me of being a shill. Or shouting that the results are unverifiable.

FYI, I've seen plenty of complaints on Facebook. However Google can't search in all parts of Facebook and post links because it's largely a closed system.

Please, post 1 of them here for further discussion.

As for myself I need facts and companies involved before I invest. Since Mike Dillard of the Elevation Group and Senen Pousa will not provide the basic verifiable facts BEFORE investing, I'd rather go with a company that is up front with public investment results and provides a prospectus. No prospectus is provided by Senen nor the unnamed trading group.
I respect your decision. Where as your intuition says 'no', mine says 'yes'. If the day comes as some point in the future, I'll come here and say, 'thepixelpusher, you were right. I should have withdrawn my capital back in April 2012 when we were discussing the credibility of Senen's company'. Until then, you can assume I am a satisfied member and reaping the benefits of Senen's investment vehicles.
To top it off you have to sign a NON DISCLOSURE FORM. Is it any wonder you don't see complaints on the web?
I don't follow your reasoning. No one is censoring my participation here. I signed the NON DISCLOSURE FORM. I joined the group. I invested capital. If I were dissatisfied with the investment group, I would be complaining LOUDLY all over the internet. So your logic does not follow.
. . . How many Investment firms make you sign a Non Disclosure form prior to investing? What is Senen hiding?

Senen is hiding . . .

1. His proprietary trading platform
2. His relationship with investment banks he trades thru
3. The privacy of his customers
4. His new business ventures under development for the benefit of the group.

Once again, your intuition says 'no'. Mine says these are all valid reasons to make members sign Non Disclosure Forms.

In regards to the investment funds, admittedly, I am a noob relative to forex, brokers, etc. but I have learned that due to money laundering regulations, forex brokers can only wire money back to an account in the same name as that of the forex account holder. If this is the case how could IIC take these funds?

Duh, are you stupid or what? Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd is NOT a forex broker. It is a scam company.

If you have sent them ANY money, then you have already lost it all. (Just for kicks, why not ask them to send you the money back that you have given them). They have taken your money and are laughing about it. They are probably looking for ways to sell you something else because you are such a chump.

Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, Elevation Group are all part of scam network marketing group and they are trying to target members of this forum. Thanks to the excellent work of pboyles, shewolf, and others, this thread is very high on Google search for Senen Pousa.

You boys, (Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, Elevation Group ) have picked the wrong forum to try to spam your scam :p

As for the membership fee with IIC, it is non-refundable, so in your terms, yes it is 'gone', whether I find value in what IIC offers or not.

There are many ways in which companies like this can syphon money off you even if you have deposited it with a regulated broker. The most common way is by getting a kickback from the broker for every trade you make. They will then make thousands of trade calls purely to get the kickback. It's called a churn and burn scam and it's actually semi legal depending on how they do it. Google Montague Pitmann for a good example, they were even FSA regulated but still scammed people.

By the way which 'broker' did you send the money to?

. IIC has been rather slow to handle some of them due to being overwhelmed with supporting this influx.

Hiring and training six new staff members, upgrading internet services, moving into larger office space. Overwhelming, indeed.

There is no doubt this was a troubled promotion through Mike Dillard.
I would describe it as an unexpected success. Senen said that Mike told him that maybe 500 people would sign up. They didn't expect over 2000!

At this point I am in a 'wait and see' how they handle things before making definitive judgments.

That is prudent of you. If I can help you in any way, please ask.

What I can say at this point is that I do like what Senen is teaching. I realize some people could give a flying fig about a raw food diet, meditation, and emotional regulation, but that is his approach.

Sounds like you fit the profile that the group is attracting.

. . . in 6 months time you'll all be on ripoffreport.com crying about how you were ripped off.

I'll report back to you in October.

Either I'll post my accumulated gains despite the cynical cat-calls that will follow or I'll tip my hat to you and say. 'pboyles was right!'

Last edited:
. . .I have it from a reputable source within the financial industry that he attempted to gain appointment as an AR last year from at least 2 firms. Neither would touch him with a 10 foot pole. So even Senen knows he's operating an unlicensed financial services business.
I live in the US. Please explain what AR is.

cibvr4 . . . as a member of the group, I have direct access to Senen thru his weekly interactive webinars. Please provide additional details and I can ask Senen publicly for an explanation. I would suggest you contact your reputable source within the financial industry to structure your questions clearly.

Last edited:
. . . Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd is NOT a forex broker.
Senen made that clear rather early in his presentation.

. . . If you have sent them ANY money, then you have already lost it all. (Just for kicks, why not ask them to send you the money back that you have given them).
The process to withdraw capital is rather simple. I don't share your cynicism. I plan to add more capital.

Thanks to the excellent work of pboyles, shewolf, and others, this thread is very high on Google search for Senen Pousa.
You and I have a difference of opinion of their 'work'. I would call their unsubstantiated claims defamatory.
You boys, (Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, Elevation Group ) have picked the wrong forum to try to spam your scam :p
I am just one member that joined EVG and IIC two months ago. I've never spoken with Mr. Pousa (although I do have direct access to him and may do so in the future) nor Mr. Dillard. As for the other name you mentioned, I never heard of them nor do I intent to find out who they are.

Your conspiracy theorizing is :LOL:

Sounds like you fit the profile that the group is attracting.

Yes indeed, fools that believe they can be millionaires with 15 minutes work. Just like the idiots that think they can lose weight by drinking special tea. There's one born every minute.

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

Go ahead and comment on Liberty League International being fined over $100,000 in Arizona, another MLM scheme run by Mike Dillard and the same ring as ProphetMax.

The broker is registered with the regulatory agency in the country it is in.

I'll ask again, what is the name of this broker and where are they regulated? Or have you chosen not to check that either?

Last edited:
Mike Dillard is involved with both these schemes. It's very clear what's going on, anyhow well done for keeping this thread active and at the top of Google.
Mike Dillard is involved in that he is a member of ProphetMax. He received a commission for introducing the EVG to IIC. I haven't heard from him or about him since. IIC was running in its current form well before Mike met Senen.

I'll ask again, what is the name of this broker and where are they regulated? Or have you chosen not to check that either?
The names of the broker and the bank are protected by the NDA. One way to look at this is that it is a scammer tactic. Another, is that it protects the institution from being flooded with calls from folks looking to check them out. IIC states that if the NDA is breached, the member will be terminated and their funds returned. It has been stated that a few members did contact the broker, and these members have been terminated and their funds returned.

Yes, I have checked out the broker. They have a professional website (no big deal, any scammer can have a website, but such sites are often lame). They are regulated in the country they are located in. I checked the government regulatory web page and looked them up using the government issued IDs and they came up. At the very least this means they meet the requirements to be regulated.

It is possible the broker could close tomorrow, but since the funds are held in a well known bank in client segregated accounts, my understanding was that these funds must be returned to an account with the same name as the forex account holder. It may take some time for the bank, but they could return all funds to the source accounts of the incoming wires, thereby returning all investor funds.

There are many ways in which companies like this can syphon money off you even if you have deposited it with a regulated broker. The most common way is by getting a kickback from the broker for every trade you make. They will then make thousands of trade calls purely to get the kickback. It's called a churn and burn scam and it's actually semi legal depending on how they do it.
Yes, I have heard of this. The ManagedFX team has made about 15 trades since I have had the account open (3 weeks). The trades tend to be clustered, so a week can go by with no trades, and then 2 days in a row they may make 5 trades per day.

What are the other ways to syphon funds? I am familar with slippage, but since all accounts are held by the same broker, does this still apply? I can see how it would apply if the trading signals were sent to other brokers.

Last edited:
I live in the US. Please explain what AR is.
cibvr4 . . . as a member of the group, I have direct access to Senen thru his weekly interactive webinars. Please provide additional details and I can ask Senen publicly for an explanation. I would suggest you contact your reputable source within the financial industry to structure your questions clearly.

cibvr4 is suggesting that IIC must either be an Australian Financial Services Licensee
or an Authorised Representative. Based on what I see has happened in Level 3, this point may be moot, it looks like they are changing to a new broker which would not require the NDA.

Last edited:
Mike Dillard is involved in that he is a member of ProphetMax. He received a commission for introducing the EVG to IIC. I haven't heard from him or about him since. IIC was running in its current form well before Mike met Senen.

The names of the broker and the bank are protected by the NDA. One way to look at this is that it is a scammer tactic. Another, is that it protects the institution from being flooded with calls from folks looking to check them out. IIC states that if the NDA is breached, the member will be terminated and their funds returned. It has been stated that a few members did contact the broker, and these members have been terminated and their funds returned.

Yes, I have checked out the broker. They have a professional website (no big deal, any scammer can have a website, but such sites are often lame). They are regulated in the country they are located in. I checked the government regulatory web page and looked them up using the government issued IDs and they came up. At the very least this means they meet the requirements to be regulated.

It is possible the broker could close tomorrow, but since the funds are held in a well known bank in client segregated accounts, my understanding was that these funds must be returned to an account with the same name as the forex account holder. It may take some time for the bank, but they could return all funds to the source accounts of the incoming wires, thereby returning all investor funds.

But have you sent the money directly to the broker or to this outfit? Let me guess is the broker in Cyprus or some third world island? Do they have MT4? You do realise that there are fake regulatory websites? Why would the name of the broker be a secret, you've been well stitched up.

No offence but you have a very limited understanding of these matters yet you have forked out a 5 figure sum to people who say they can make you a millionaire, do you realise how ridiculous that is?

Yes, I have heard of this. The ManagedFX team has made about 15 trades since I have had the account open (3 weeks). The trades tend to be clustered, so a week can go by with no trades, and then 2 days in a row they may make 5 trades per day.

What are the other ways to syphon funds? I am familar with slippage, but since all accounts are held by the same broker, does this still apply? I can see how it would apply if the trading signals were sent to other brokers.

Slippage can be controlled using MT4 and other programs, they can add slippage as they see fit and take as much off you as they want. Like I said you clearly have a limited understanding of this.