ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

You answer is confusing. First you say "gut instinct" is useful, then you say "emotional regulation" is the first step.
If a person's intuition is filtered though obscuring emotions such as fear and greed (the most common in relation to money), then it is likely the message will not be clear.

I make decisions based upon fact and leave my emotions alone. That has served me from making some bad decisions.
This is exactly what Senen is saying.

Don't get me wrong, I love meditation, but some relaxed state of mind isn't going to magically wish me to a state of financial bliss. Cold hard facts are my guide.
The best result of meditation would be a state of calm and clear awareness, not so much relaxation. I agree, this will not magically wish you to a state of financial bliss, but it is a better state in which to make financial decisions.

I already practice Tony Robbins self-help procedures and find that while it helps calm me, it isn't the answer to my financial questions. Good ole' calm, cool research is.
Agreed, research is still valuable. Once you have identified several viable possibilities, number crunching only takes you so far. I expect you would rather invest in people you have a good feeling about, rather than those you don't, even if the numbers are not as good. If that decision can come from a place of calm and clear awareness, rather than one clouded by emotion, I suggest the decision will be a better one.

This is not a formula for instant riches, but at least it can put one in a state that will lead one in the direction one wants to go financially and in other areas of life.

But have you sent the money directly to the broker or to this outfit? Let me guess is the broker in Cyprus or some third world island? Do they have MT4? You do realise that there are fake regulatory websites? Why would the name of the broker be a secret, you've been well stitched up.
Money was wired to the bank that the broker uses. It is a first world country. It is an MT4 platform. I can use MT4 to monitor the trades. The name of the broker is disclosed to members, we just can't disclose it to non-members.

No offence but you have a very limited understanding of these matters yet you have forked out a 5 figure sum to people who say they can make you a millionaire, do you realise how ridiculous that is?
Are you saying that it is not possible to double one's money on a yearly basis with forex trading? If forex trading is 90% psychology and 10% skill, it makes sense that it is easy for people to make gains and not easy for them to keep them, as the emotions get strong and the gambling mind set takes over.

. . .you have forked out a 5 figure sum to people who say they can make you a millionaire, do you realise how ridiculous that is?
I'll assume you are exaggerating for effect.

Senen makes no such claim.

Senen states that if you would have invested $10,000 four years ago, it would be worth over $250,000 today.

Are you saying that it is not possible to double one's money on a yearly basis with forex trading? .

I can assure that you will not double your money in a year trading forex. Do you really think you can make 100% a year? Actually you will have to make more than 100% to double your money as you will have to recover all your costs as well.

I can assure that you will not double your money in a year trading forex. Do you really think you can make 100% a year? Actually you will have to make more than 100% to double your money as you will have to recover all your costs as well.
This trader claims he can do it. His website logs live results. CTS Forex

We don't make miracle claims of turning $1,000 into a million. We let our clients' results speak for themselves. We target a 35% - 40% annual return (although in 2009, our clients achieved from 50% - 100% with +13,968 pips gain.)

This indicated to me that it was at least possible.

Are you saying that it is not possible to double one's money on a yearly basis with forex trading? If forex trading is 90% psychology and 10% skill, it makes sense that it is easy for people to make gains and not easy for them to keep them, as the emotions get strong and the gambling mind set takes over.

Here's a report on hedge fund performance in 2011. Show me one hedge fund that came close to making 100%, yet you think paying some guy you met on the internet is going to get you 100% a year every year. Do you see how ridiculous it is to expect to make that much trading forex with a bunch of marketing guys?

https://www.hedgefund.net/dailyemailreports/eA-HFN_Industry_Report_Sep-2011.pdf

This trader claims he can do it. His website logs live results. CTS Forex

This indicated to me that it was at least possible.

Like I said you really don't get it. I can put a website up tomorrow and say I made 300% a year, it doesn't mean I did it. There are all sorts of tricks that can be used to show great results. For instance if I have two accounts and I go short in one and long in the other then I just show you the one that is in profit.

People are lying to you to get your money, once they have it they are laughing at you and thinking what they can sell you next.

Here's a report on hedge fund performance in 2011. Show me one hedge fund that came close to making 100%

Source: Bloomberg Markets

Fund: Structured Servicing Holdings,
Managers: Don Brownstein, William Mok Structured Portfolio Management, U.S.
Strategy: Mortgage-backed arbitrage
Assets in Billions: 1.2
2009 Return: 134.6%

Fund: Appaloosa Investment,
Managers: David Tepper Appaloosa Management, U.S.
Strategy: Global credit
Assets in Billions: 4.9
2009 Return: 132.0%

This indicates the returns are possible. Returns in forex, well I am still looking around for that, but what I have seen indicates that it is possible. If it is not, then I will be finding out first hand.

Source: Bloomberg Markets

Fund: Structured Servicing Holdings,
Managers: Don Brownstein, William Mok Structured Portfolio Management, U.S.
Strategy: Mortgage-backed arbitrage
Assets in Billions: 1.2
2009 Return: 134.6%

Fund: Appaloosa Investment,
Managers: David Tepper Appaloosa Management, U.S.
Strategy: Global credit
Assets in Billions: 4.9
2009 Return: 132.0%

This indicates the returns are possible. Returns in forex, well I am still looking around for that, but what I have seen indicates that it is possible. If it is not, then I will be finding out first hand.

What's their returns over the next year or two?

Last edited:
That link is a spam site and is not affiliated with Senen or his company.

most of, if not all google results, are spammy affiliated sites just like that. this sort of junk is all driven by affiliate spam sites, forum shills, fake affiliated reviews, dodgy blogs, hilarious youtube vids and the like. google results are so full of it, the failed aff link spam campaigns with dead links, including that Pousa blokes blog on one of his efforts, it makes one cringe.

most sane people see it all for what it is, see through this rubbish and steer well clear. the odd fool gets caught up in it though, that's a shame.

most sane people see it all for what it is, see through this rubbish and steer well clear. the odd fool gets caught up in it though, that's a shame.

It's like the Nigerians scams, they only need 1% to fall for it to make it worth their while. They are taking 5 figure amounts off a few fools so it all adds up.

It's like the Nigerians scams, they only need 1% to fall for it to make it worth their while. They are taking 5 figure amounts off a few fools so it all adds up.

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

Have you googled phophetmax or Senen Pousa lately? The results don't look good, well done for keeping the thread active and the rankings high.

there's nothing to have a meaningful discussion about. there isn't anything on the interwebs about this worth discussing. it all rah rah rah marketing, nothing more. if there was something to discuss, other than how aweful it looks, it'd be here already.

there's nothing to gain for Pousa here, there's going to be nothing but bad press. look, if a question is asked it can't be discussed because of the "NDA". so what was the point??

why is this thread even here :confused:

i bet good old donnaforex hasn't got one ;)

. . . The (Google) results don't look good, well done for keeping the thread active and the rankings high.
:confused:

The fact that this very discussion ranks high on Google is interpreted by me as a positive for those that are members, or those considering joining the group.

Or maybe I just don't get it. :sleep: