ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

REGARDING PROPHETMAX REPLY ON POST #117
NO. "ProphetMax Member" YOU are inappropriately and falsely using the forum's "quote format" style box and editing/altering Shewolf's quote and inserting your words. Prove Shewolf is wrong with real evidence such as a link to Investment Intelligence Company policies, but you must do it with YOUR OWN TEXT. You cannot use a quote style box with her text edited by you.

THAT IS DISHONEST, and this is the 2nd time you have done that. The mods have been alerted that you are doing this against forum rules!

Last edited:
(n)

There is NO INDEPENDENT VERIFIABLE INFORMATION to substantiate this claim that Investment Intelligence Company has regarding their results. If so, produce the information. All the other Mornignstar and Marketwatch reviewed funds have independently verifiable results. Public information. Prophetmax and Investment Intelligence Company does not! I repeat DOES NOT!

This is FALSE ADVERTISING by association.

Absent of independent verifiable information to substantiate YOUR claim. you sort of put yourself in the same boat as IIC. :rolleyes:

WRONG. You always seem to deflect answering the questions and make this about me. Guess you can't produce Independent Verifiable Results for Senen Pousa's company. But, let's assume we're talking about my investments like you seem to want to. I CAN PROVIDE INDEPENDENT VERIFIABLE PUBLIC RESULTS FOR ALL MY INVESTMENTS. YOU CAN"T FOR YOUR INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE COMPANY INVESTMENTS. Even if you could you're still under a Non-Disclosure. I'm not...not for any of my investments.

DOUBLE EPIC FAIL on your part. (n) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
. . . Prove Shewolf is wrong with real evidence . . .

Will do!

Immediately after real evidence is produced that anyone has ever had their capital forfeited for breach of contract as she claimed.

You always seem to deflect answering the questions and make this about me. Guess you can't produce Independent Verifiable Results for Senen Pousa's company. I can for all my investments. EPIC FAIL on your part. (n) :rolleyes:

Its just more proof of dishonesty, what else did you expect from a bunch of guys that are operating a get rich quick scheme?

This is one statement we can both agree with . . .

I am not a shill, this is not an advertising promotional gimmick.

You don't fit the profile of ProphetMax members and would not be welcomed within the group.

Thanks, that's a compliment that I wouldn't fit in with you CULT-ure.

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

You comment, but not with any proof. That's your problem. This thread was started to seek verifiable evidence. So far this thread has been threadjacked by you and Digital-Man to promote Elevation Group and Senen Pousa's Investment Intelligence "Group" Company without so much as a shred of the evidence this thread is seeking. If the assumptions here are incorrect...prove it. You're a member of ProphetMax, so prove it. All your answers are either deflection, personal attacks, or your opinion. Post a link to IIC's company policies.

Or is that hidden in the Non-Discloure form they make you sign before you open an account? :LOL:

(y)

In addition, my statement also nullifies your claim that I'm a shill or advertising promoter for their group.

Sure, and that's why you chose "ProphetMax Member" as your name here. Because you're a free and independent thinker and embrace all forms of trading. Even though you signed up here to talk about one thing...ProphetMax. You are definitely a good candidate for the ProphetMax Group. Only like minded individuals are encouraged to join. Check your independent thinking or critical reasoning at the door before joining their group.

REGARDING PROPHETMAX REPLY ON POST #126
For the third time you have altered/edited my text while still keeping the quote style format, making it seem that I have said things the way you edited them. You can do partial quotes but you can't puzzle quotes to read differently than stated. I have alerted the mods again to your dishonestly and disregard for forum rules.

. . . I have alerted the mods . . .
I welcome the oversight.

btw, the use of '. . .', there is a term for it, but it has been too long ago since I heard it that I can't recall what the name is. Anyway, using '. . . (statement) . . . ' to focus on the gist of a statement is a standard journalism technique used since the printing press was invented. I've been using it for years and have never been accused of being dishonest by using it before.

(y)

I've narrowed that investigating into two categorizes:

1. testimonies from DIS-satisfied members.
2. independent evidence of corporate malfeasance.

As of the present, neither has materialized.

WRONG AGAIN.

Rgarding #1:
I've read comments from dissatisfied members that were later deleted from both Facebook accounts of Elevation Group and IIC. Active and inactive members of ProphetMax are prohibited from saying anything publicly by the Non-Disclosure agreement anyway. Google cannot search and create links to Facebook comments. You would not be able to read these through Google searches.

Mike Dillard had said in the Senen Webinar that ProphetMax members were kicked out by contacting the "Major Bank" who was managing their money.

Regarding #2:
Senen Pousa offers a Quant trading software program handled by his company with only the member to watch the results, in addition to the human broker trading forex. Yet, IIC is not registered as an investment firm. This point alone will probably have them under Australian Authorities Security review. Just wait.

Last edited:
I welcome the oversight.

btw, the use of '. . .', there is a term for it, but it has been too long ago since I heard it that I can't recall what the name is. Anyway, using '. . . (statement) . . . ' to focus on the gist of a statement is a standard journalism technique used since the printing press was invented. I've been using it for years and have never been accused of being dishonest by using it before.

This is the third time I've told you that doing that is dishonest and revisionist. Follow proper forum rules.

Last edited:
there's nothing to have a meaningful discussion about. there isn't anything on the interwebs about this worth discussing. it all rah rah rah marketing, nothing more. if there was something to discuss, other than how aweful it looks, it'd be here already.

there's nothing to gain for Pousa here, there's going to be nothing but bad press. look, if a question is asked it can't be discussed because of the "NDA". so what was the point??

why is this thread even here :confused:

i bet good old donnaforex hasn't got one ;)

This thread was started to solicit personal or verifiable information by a curious member. Sadly, brand new members like "ProphetMax Member" will not share that verifiable proof even though they are a current Senen Pousa Investment Intelligence client. Kind of understandable though, since Senen Pousa's Investment Intelligence Company makes them sign a Non-Disclosure. So legally they signed away their free speech regarding their account. Sad, who would sign such a thing?

I agree, no new information has come to this thread and probably never will because of the legal curtain ProphetMax hides behind.

Last edited:
WRONG AGAIN.

Rgarding #1:
I've read comments from dissatisfied members that were later deleted . . .

Until a dissatisfied member materializes in a public forum moderated independently of bias to provide personal testimony, your claim is of little value to me.

Regarding #2:
. . . IIC is not registered as an investment firm. This point alone will probably have them under Australian Authorities Security review. Just wait.

I have no anxiety with your doomsday prediction. Meanwhile, while your clock ticks away . . . I'm a 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

JUST DON'T EVER FEEL LESS THAN 100% SATISFIED and publicly talk about it, or you'll be dropped from the ProphetMax Investment Intelligence Group and the Elevation Group (if you're a member there too). That sticky little Non-Disclosure you signed prevents you from exercising your free speech rights. None of my investment companies make me sign such a draconian legal statement before I invest with them.

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

If you are a curious non-member, I suggest your investigation should look at:

1. testimonies from DIS-satisfied members.
2. independent evidence of corporate malfeasance.

I've read every post in this thread. There has been ZERO dissatisfied members come forward within this or any other public forum on the internet. Nor has there been any documented proof of corporate malfeasance by Mr. Senen Pousa.

Hi,

I've searched the T2W forum and can't find a single mention. Has anyone come across Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty / ProphetMax / Senen Pousa?

ProphetMax TM
Live Investing Broadcast with Senen Pousa (Replay) | The Elevation Group

Anyone throwing out an aggressively marketed and timed offer with language like 'you could have earned xxx' and 'earn huge returns without lifting a finger' (ok not exactly their words) makes me suspicious and I'd rather take time to do some due diligence and risk missing out on a discount before putting hard earned money in someone else's hands.

Watching the elevation group video, I liked his psych approach in encouraging the process of inquiry before trading but then googling for Senen Pousa I found some suspect websites referencing what looks like an earlier program he put together called 'the outsider code' in website meta tags and some very weird videos like this character reference:

Senen Pousa: The Outsider Code Review - YouTube

With a video like the one above floating around, should I take this guy seriously?

Thanks T2W

NO you should not. Not without verifiable proof. And no verifiable evidence has been given by Prophetmax members here yet either. Sigh, 18 pages and counting.

Last edited: