ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

and while you're at it how about posting up account statements of your own success, that goes for Digital-Man too.
This bloke has done so: ProphetMax Results
I have only been in for the month of April, so I can't confirm previous results but April has been good so far.
If you check the results on the ProphetMax website: Track Record you will see that the results were negative for Feb (-0.8%) and then recovered in March (1.99%). Those returns are net, which means after the 25% performance fee.

Last edited:
I have only been in for the month of April, so I can't comment on the previous results but April has been good so far.
If you check the results on the ProphetMax website: Track Record you will see that the results were negative for Feb (-0.8) and then recovered in March (1.99%)

that's not a proper account statement, now where's joe when you really need him :p

Quantum Research & Publishing Ltd

all the companies coming out the woodwork seem to be tucked away in hong kong

my guess that's where the brokerage is maybe? any thoughts?

I have only been in for the month of April, so I can't confirm previous results but April has been good so far.
If you check the results on the ProphetMax website: Track Record you will see that the results were negative for Feb (-0.8%) and then recovered in March (1.99%). Those returns are net, which means after the 25% performance fee.

Ah my mistake, you only need about 124% in the next ten months then. That's excluding whatever 5 figure sum you paid these jokers for their 'service'. Reminds me of that clown that paid 3.5k for a £1200 spread bet account and needed 500% to break even (he's currently about -20%)

that's not a proper account statement, now where's joe when you really need him :p
Even if I did post one, unless it is verified by a trusted third party, it won't mean much, as pboyles has already stated.

I can understand that some folks want the assurance of a third party auditor. I decided to jump in and see for myself. I still have a few concerns, but so far nothing that alarms me. If the concerns are addressed in the next little while, that is good, otherwise I can make an exit.

Digital-Man already mentioned he's likely dropping the financial services part.
What I thought was he will transfer to third parties all aspects that would necessitate IIC being registered as an AFSL. This is still an open question for me.

I still have a few concerns, but so far nothing that alarms me. If the concerns are addressed in the next little while, that is good, otherwise I can make an exit.

How exactly do you plan to make an exit from an unregulated investment scheme? You wont be compensated by ASIC or your financial regulator because you got yourself involved with an unregulated company.

Lightning McQueen . . .

I do appreciate the information you provided. As for your commentary, :sleep:

None of the information you provided will cause me to lose sleep this evening about the state of my capital investments in IIC.

What I thought was he will transfer to third parties all aspects that would necessitate IIC being registered as an AFSL.

You thought? Why dont you ask the regulators instead of asking the people that are taking a five figure sum off you for this nonsense? Do you think its in their interest to tell you the truth or tell you what you want to hear?

How exactly do you plan to make an exit from an unregulated investment scheme? You wont be compensated by ASIC or your financial regulator because you got yourself involved with an unregulated company.
The forex broker is regulated by two different government agencies. As has been stated previously, IIC may not have everything it needs to have, I can inquire about that, but my funds are with the broker, not IIC.

The forex broker is regulated by two different government agencies. As has been stated previously, IIC may not have everything it needs to have, I can inquire about that, but my funds are with the broker, not IIC.

IIC has nothing, it is not regulated or authorised to provide financial advice or manage funds. They have been reported to ASIC in Australia and the FSA in the UK (as they are also targeting UK consumers). You can wait around until they get shut down or you can try to take your money out now and see what excuses you get.

Either way your money is lost, it just depends on how long it takes you to realise that. Just ring up your financial regulator and see what they say.