ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

IIC has nothing, it is not regulated or authorised to provide financial advice or manage funds.

www.prophetmax.com/pm/
Unlike Wall Street firms and brokerage houses we are completely independent. We publish research. We do not manage money.

IIC does not receive investor funds. So then a question is what does it mean to manage funds? If an entity doesn't receive them, can they be said to manage them?

www.prophetmax.com/pm/

IIC does not receive investor funds. So then a question is what does it mean to manage funds? If an entity doesn't receive them, can they be said to manage them?

Like I said call up your financial regulator and tell them what you have got yourself involved in. They will soon tell you what the regulations are.

The forex broker is regulated by two different government agencies. As has been stated previously, IIC may not have everything it needs to have, I can inquire about that, but my funds are with the broker, not IIC.

Your Funds are with the Broker, yet you signed a Non-Disclosure form that DOES NOT allow you to contact the publicly UNNAMED Broker directly. The person who has a good chunk of savings that likely took you years to save. Does that not set off alarm bells for you? It should.

And exactly what due diligence did Mike Dillard do on Senen? Has he ever elaborated on this to his members? I know one of Mike's loyal early members warned him about Senen and Mike deleted most of her posts on Elevation Group Facebook account. And added an angry reply saying he already checked him out, while not providing what he checked out and what he found.

Last edited:
You thought? Why dont you ask the regulators instead of asking the people that are taking a five figure sum off you for this nonsense? Do you think its in their interest to tell you the truth or tell you what you want to hear?

Now that's an excellent idea. Digital-man you cannot contact the Broker directly, but you can contact the Regulators in the country they are in to get an assessment of the brokers ProphetMax is sending you to. BTW, what country are the brokers in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepixelpusher
. . .Digital-Man already mentioned he's likely dropping the financial services part. . . .

That's not the impression he gave me.

You may be right, because on his site he says they are have their "own" propriety platform. Meaning that Senen Pousa and Investment Inteliigence Services are doing Financial Investment work themselves , while claiming not to handle financial services directly!?

And exactly where have they become, and I quote, "widely known for our proprietary state-of-the-art ProphetMax Platform"? Who and how have they become widely known, since no place on the web lists anything about this, except Senen's own blanketed web marketing?

Senen Pousa's homepage for Investment Intelligence Company

screenshot_homepage.jpg

Senen has mentioned he got approval to open a bank. Has he mentioned anymore about this?

Last edited:
. . .
And exactly where have they become, and I quote, "widely known for our proprietary state-of-the-art ProphetMax Platform"? Who and how have they become widely known, since no place on the web lists anything about this, except Senen's own blanketed web marketing?
And that validates your claim that IIC is fraudulent because . . . ?

I really don't understand the negative sentiment towards Senen Pousa or Mike Dilliard. I don't agree with Mike's politics. But I can't deny that he has built a successful internet marketing\networking community.

One thing I've learned a couple years ago, don't hate those that are successful. If I do, I'll never be successful.

Last edited:
And that validates your claim that IIC is fraudulent because . . . ?

I really don't understand the negative sentiment towards Senen Pousa or Mike Dilliard. I don't agree with Mike's politics. But I can't deny that he has built a successful internet marketing\networking community.

One thing I've learned a couple years ago, don't hate those that are successful. If I do, I'll never be successful.

There you go again. Insinuating I said "Fraud" when I never determined that Senen was in any post! You do like to be dishonest don't you.

Trouble is that businesses can be successful while still taking people's money and not providing what they promised. Though in the case of Senen he provides no guarantees if you read his offer.

You seem to still degenerate into making this about me and the others. We came to this thread for solid information. Information that hasn't surfaced and information you always seem reluctant to answer. Stay on topic and provide solid information since you are a member. Let a person here post a question and answer it without becoming snarky.

I challenge "ProphetMax Member" to take questions from the other members here and answer them directly. He is a ProphetMax joiner that is 100% Satisfied. So answer the questions here from the members. Forum members give him a chance and let's all keep it civil.

I'll take the first question.

#1. Why did you invest with Senen despite not having the name of the broker beforehand and having to sign a legal non-disclosure that prohibits you from disclosing the broker?

#1. Why did you invest with Senen despite not having the name of the broker beforehand and having to sign a legal non-disclosure that prohibits you from disclosing the broker?
I signed the NDA because that was the first thing required upon entering Level 3 of the ProphetMax platform and I wanted to see what Level 3 was about and of course wanted access to ManagedFX.

At this point the applications were available and I could see who the broker was. I checked out their website, and checked their registration numbers in the government databases. I also checked their bank account wire codes in a 3rd party database and confirmed that they corresponded to the bank that it was supposed to.

The next step was opening an account. There is no cost to do so, so I went ahead and did that as well. I found that the application and procedure was the same as for an account I set up with another broker (FXDD). The application was very similar, I had to submit the same documentation, I received a similar confirmation email, and I downloaded MT4 from both brokers. I entered my account details into both and can follow the trades in both. Since the procedure was so similar, I concluded that nothing was out of the ordinary with the ProphetMax procedure. As with all other brokers I have looked at, they do not accept third party wires and will only send withdrawn funds back to an account with the same name as the forex account holder. I conclude that the funds are only able to be lost by trading. Senen suggests that if the drawdown becomes uncomfortable, then make a withdrawal so that there is less than $10k in the account and the account will stop trading. Sounds reasonable.

During this time I was reviewing the materials in the ProphetMax platform and attending the webinars so I could see what kind of folks I was getting involved with. I like Senen and what he talks about, and given the degree of patience with all the questions he and his associates were fielding over and over and over, I thought there are certainly easier ways to make money without all the frustrations of dealing with so many people who have difficulty reading and following instructions.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, and due to the similarities with my experience between the brokers, I wired funds to the account. The bank name came up as expected, and after a few days, appeared in my account in MT4. As previously mentioned, about 15 trades have taken place so far in April. I get an email when there are trades, the same as I do from FXDD.

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL::LOL: you are such a dumbass. YOUR MONEY IS GONE.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER SINGLE CENT OF THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAVE SENT TO THIS FOREX BROKER (that cannot be named because of the Non Disclosure Statement :LOL: ).

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys (Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, The Elevation Group ) DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

Shewolf, Brutally stated but I tend to agree with everything you have said.

Digital-man, you have lost all your money. When you try to get any of it back, you will get every excuse under the sun. And then they will tell you to put more money in, so that you can get your original money back. Then you will get ripped off again.

If you want to see a real sucker, then go stand in front of the mirror. :LOL:

Can we keep this civil for just a few pages and let people ask questions of Digital-Man and ProphetMax Member? I know this thread has gotten pretty hot (including myself), but please stay on the topic that the thread was started on...namely to find out more information.

Please T2W members ask your questions. #1. was my question on post #193. Digital-Man answered it on the next post.

Last edited:
Can we keep this civil for just a few pages and let people ask questions of Digital-Man and ProphetMax Member? I know this thread has gotten pretty hot, but please stay on the topic that the thread was started on...namely to find out more information.

Please T2W members ask your questions. #1. was my question on post #193. Digital-Man answered it on the next post.

Digital-Man is a very foolish man who has sent tens of thousands of dollars to a scam MT4 broker (who cannot be named under threat of the NDA) and has now lost it all. (These scam MT4 brokers come and go daily, taking all their traders money with them)
He refuses to recognise this fact and is desperately trying to confirm to himself that he is dealing with a reputable business. He simply refuse to admit to himself that it is a scam and he has been suckered by these conmen.

ProphetMaxMember is definitely part of the scam.

Then ask him a question. Help him to understand your information. For the next few pages please drop name calling to help the information go back and forth.

If digital man had bothered to do some background checks on the people involved in this he would have seen that they have been involved in numerous dodgy schemes. There is a ring of people who are all linked to each other through various pyramid and get rich quick schemes. The ring is linked to this scheme via Mike Dillard.

Digitalman has been convinced that he can make 100% a year trading forex through this managed account. Anybody who has actually traded knows this is ridiculous.

On top of all that this company is operating an investment scheme without a licence. They are also targeting UK customers, again without the required legal authority. Despite all this there are people who are just dying to believe this can all be true which is why there will always be fraudsters and scammers out there.

Last edited:

I joined EVG on the suggestion from a close relative. Shortly after becoming a member, Mike introduced me to Senen via his trip to Australia to produce his interview of Senen in his office. Senen then came to Austin, TX for a live webinar. Senen took nearly three hours of live questions via facebook.

Afterwards, I joined ProphetMax. Keep in mind, at this point there was no NDA needed to join the group.

Once a member, it took nearly three weeks of psychological exercises I needed to complete thru their website before I was even presented with the documentation to invest my Capital (Level 3). During that time, Senen held weekly, and one time on a Saturday as well, group meetings. He spent countless hours answering dozens of questions from new members.

So, to answer your question, After about a month of getting familiar with Senen and his company, my intuition said YES -- I signed all the necessary paperwork and wired Capital to his company. Having been a participant in this thread, I intend to add more funds to my account.