ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

there's nothing to have a meaningful discussion about. . . . .if a question is asked it can't be discussed because of the "NDA". so what was the point??

There has been several meaningful questions asked and addressed in this thread. If you want to review them and continue a discussion regarding them, I'll be here.

The point, for me as a member, is to see if there are any actual members dissatisfied with the investment vehicles offered. Or to find out about any documented corporate malfeasance.

I'll save you the trouble of reading 100 posts of mostly noise.

The answers are NO and NO!

:confused:

The fact that this very discussion ranks high on Google is interpreted by me as a positive for those that are members, or those considering joining the group.

Or maybe I just don't get it. :sleep:

I think the fact that this scheme is linked to a ring of marketers with a history of being fined or closed down will be enough to put many people off. It also negates the massive amount of work that was done in preparation of criticism appearing. This thread ranks above all the crappy reviews you put out there.

I think the fact that this scheme is linked to a ring of marketers with a history of being fined or closed down will be enough to put many people off.
Those dots don't connect.
It also negates the massive amount of work that was done in preparation of criticism appearing.
I don't understand what you are referring to.
This thread ranks above all the crappy reviews you put out there.
Reviews I put out there? Please explain.

Founded in 2003, Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1.

The problem is though that ProphetMax aren't ranked by either Morningstar or MarketWatch. This is just outright deceptive advertising.

Duh, are you stupid or what? Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd is NOT a forex broker. It is a scam company.

If you have sent them ANY money, then you have already lost it all. (Just for kicks, why not ask them to send you the money back that you have given them). They have taken your money and are laughing about it. They are probably looking for ways to sell you something else because you are such a chump.

Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, Elevation Group are all part of scam network marketing group and they are trying to target members of this forum. Thanks to the excellent work of pboyles, shewolf, and others, this thread is very high on Google search for Senen Pousa.

You boys, (Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, Elevation Group ) have picked the wrong forum to try to spam your scam :p

Well said, Traderman1.
A search of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) which are the Australian securities authority reveal that the Senen Pousa's company has been inactive since 2004 and submitted the last Annual Report in 2003.
ASIC Free Company Name Search

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MASSIVE SCAM TO GET LOTS OF MANAGED FUNDS BY SAYING THAT HE IS GETTING "UNBELIEVABLY" HIGH RETURNS.

He also says in his second video that you MUST sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to NEVER contact the bank where your funds are being sent to. If you do, then you forfeit ALL your funds.

BEWARE OF THIS SENSA POUSA and his INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION and all his scammer friends ( ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, Elevation Group )

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

In regards to the investment funds, admittedly, I am a noob relative to forex, brokers, etc. but I have learned that due to money laundering regulations, forex brokers can only wire money back to an account in the same name as that of the forex account holder. If this is the case how could IIC take these funds?

:LOL::LOL::LOL: you are such a dumbass. YOUR MONEY IS GONE.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER SINGLE CENT OF THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAVE SENT TO THIS FOREX BROKER (that cannot be named because of the Non Disclosure Statement :LOL: ).

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys (Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, ProphetMax, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard, The Elevation Group ) DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

Founded in 2003, Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1.

The problem is though that ProphetMax aren't ranked by either Morningstar or MarketWatch. This is just outright deceptive advertising.

SonicSunburst, you are CORRECT that ProphetMax has NO independently verifiable PROOF that they outperform all those 15,137 funds! ProphetMax claims to be the #1 service returning results that are best in the world! No independently verifiable proof for that either. And what Investment Service asks to have you sign a Non-Disclosure so you can never contact or talk publicly about the brokers used for your account? Ones that are NOT HONEST, that's who.

Sonic

Could you take a screen shot of the web page where that claim appears and post it here? I'm not near a PC right now and it important that stuff like that gets documented in case it's later deleted.

You can report it here

Misleading & deceptive conduct

To anyone reading this thread, PLEASE NOTE that members "PROPHETMAX MEMBER" and "DIGITAL-MAN" HAD ONLY JOINED UP HERE to post about ELEVATION GROUP and Senen Pousa's PROPHETMAX companies. That says a lot. This smells of PEOPLE PAID TO MANAGE COMPANIES ONLINE REPUTATIONS.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
In all the posts from "PROPHETMAX MEMBER" and "DIGITAL-MAN" they HAVE NOT EVER POSTED INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIABLE RESULTS INFORMATION FOR Senen Pousa's PROPHETMAX company, also known as Investment Intelligence Corporation.

Their answer to Senen's company REQUIRING A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM PRIOR TO INVESTING is that THE BROKER SERVICE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH THE PHONE CALLS OR EMAIL. Keep that in mind when there is a problem with your account of tens of thousands of dollars. The brokers only want you to contact the salesperson from the referral service which is Senen Pousa's company. YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE COMPANY WHO ACTUALLY MANAGES YOUR INVESTMENTS if there is any issue or problems. If I have a problem with my fund I don't call the salesperson who sold me the fund, I call the fund company themselves after I'm set up. Also, keep in mind this "major large bank" isn't in the USA.

Last edited:
He also says in his second video that you MUST sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to NEVER contact the bank where your funds are being sent to. If you do, then you forfeit ALL your funds.

:LOL:

The man is either completely stupid, and assumes everyone is as stupid as he is, or he's a complete genius.

Judging by their attempts at damage limitation on this thread, its probably the former :LOL:

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
"PROPHETMAX MEMBER" POSTING HERE, HAS A PROPHETMAX ACCOUNT ALREADY, BUT WILL NEVER REVEAL THE BANK/FOREX BROKER COMPANY THAT IS TRULY MANAGING HIS ACCOUNT. Why? They signed a Non-Disclosure that will never let them reveal the Bank/Forex company. What for? SO YOU CAN NEVER COMPLAIN PUBLICLY ANYWHERE OR DIRECTLY ASK THE BANK/FOREX COMPANY ABOUT ISSUES OR WHAT WENT WRONG WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS...EVER.

The ball is in your court "PROPHETMAX MEMBER". If Senen's company is open about their dealings you should be able to name the "major large bank" that is trading peoples accounts.

Surely this "major large bank" has assistants to take phone calls, like even my local small-town bank does. My small-town bank handles hundreds of calls a day. What "major large bank" can't handle phone calls on people's accounts but instead puts the responsibility on Senen Pousa's ProphetMax (Investment Intelligence Company)? When Senen Pousa's ProphetMax (Investment Intelligence Company) doesnt even have any role in hands-on managing the client's Forex Broker Managed accounts?

"PROPHETMAX MEMBER" NAME THE MAJOR LARGE BANK FOR YOUR BROKER MANAGED FOREX ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION YOU POST HERE IS SUSPECT. MERELY A SHILL TO PROTECT SENEN POUSA AND MIKE DILLARD OF THE ELEVATION GROUP.

We'll probably see brand new members here soon just to post promotions for Senen's and Mike Dillaird's companies. Because the posts by "DIGITAL-MAN" and "PROPHETMAX MEMBER" smell of biased advertising promotions. After this thread you'll never see them again.

This crowd are advertising to UK clients. They are not FSA regulated to offer investment advice and are therefore breaking the law.

ProphetMax - Investment Services - Business Opportunities in Abbots Langley - click2find - Watford Observer

Are there any regulators on this board? They should have a look at Mike Dillard's Elevation Group and Senen Pousa's company dealings on these Financial Services.

By the way, Mike Dillard mentioned that when they took Senen Pousa around during his videotaping of the Elevation Group promotion, their car was being followed/shadowed. In recounting it, he seemed a bit nervous about who is taking an interest in Senen and Elevation Group.

In the first Elevation Group Webinar for Senen's company, Senen mentioned that the BANK/FOREX TRADING COMPANY didn't allow his clients to contact them directly. That Senen was given a 3-Strike policy. If it happened 3 times that his clients contacted the BANK/FOREX TRADING COMPANY, then Senen would lose their Forex Services!! This is insane. What sort of goofy arrangement does Senen have with this company that is supposedly managing around 50 MILLION in Senen's clients money!?

Last edited:

Not really. The statement simply states when you compare IIC's performance to Morningstar results, it surpasses it.

Does Morningstar and MarketWatch include international enterprises? Private as well as public entities?

I find nothing in your statement to make me close out my account.
(y)

Last edited:
This crowd are advertising to UK clients. They are not FSA regulated to offer investment advice and are therefore breaking the law.

ProphetMax - Investment Services - Business Opportunities in Abbots Langley - click2find - Watford Observer

Not really. The statement simply states when you compare IIC's performance to Morningstar results, it surpasses it.

Does Morningstar and MarketWatch include international enterprises? Private as well as public entities?

I find nothing in your statement to make me close out my account.
(y)

(n)

There is NO INDEPENDENT VERIFIABLE INFORMATION to substantiate this claim that Investment Intelligence Company has regarding their results. If so, produce the information. All the other Mornignstar and Marketwatch reviewed funds have independently verifiable results. Public information. Prophetmax and Investment Intelligence Company does not! I repeat DOES NOT!

This is FALSE ADVERTISING by association.

REGARDING PROPHETMAX REPLY ON POST #117
There you go again. You altered my quote on your reply post #32 to read something other than what I said. Now you're using an altered "Shewolf" quote here to serve your needs again. You don't alter people's quotes, you respond with YOUR OWN TEXT!

REGARDING PROPHETMAX REPLY ON POST #117
. . . Now you're using an altered "Shewolf" quote here to serve your needs again. You don't alter people's quotes, you respond with YOUR OWN TEXT!

That's not true.

Shewolf's misquote explicatly states that a breach of contract results in funds being forfeited.

That claim is false.

(n)

There is NO INDEPENDENT VERIFIABLE INFORMATION to substantiate this claim that Investment Intelligence Company has regarding their results. If so, produce the information. All the other Mornignstar and Marketwatch reviewed funds have independently verifiable results. Public information. Prophetmax and Investment Intelligence Company does not! I repeat DOES NOT!

This is FALSE ADVERTISING by association.

Absent of independent verifiable information to substantiate YOUR claim. you sort of put yourself in the same boat as IIC. :rolleyes: