ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

By the time the administrators and receivers and legal eagles have finished their charges would leave nothing left for the actual people who were wronged. That's how it usually pan's out.

Revenue/banks etc also get first divi's before the poor people.

Will be surprised if you see anything back.

But yes it is taking along time. Maybe they think we will forget.

Now there's a court mention scheduled for September 22. Chances are the court will attempt to inflict some sinful guilt on Pousa at it, with the judge reading out loud: "How do you plead, guilty or not guilty, Pousa?"

I wonder if Laura Curley should too be put on trial as an accomplice.

I guess the Investors that got victimized are starting to die off......

yes, I believe you're right.

just looked at the evg facebook page and the comments and likes. indeed it looks like the old crowd have been washed through and a new bunch of fools have taken the bait. you could go on there and try and warn them, but like the scamsters paradise that it is, good old facebook allows the deletion of comments, so a lost cause to be sure.

they'll have to learn the hard way as you all unfortunately did. sure they'll be crying somewhere on some forum or other when they realise they too have been taken in by hucksters.

I wonder what's going to happen 1st, getting any type of recompense from the Team Pousa or dying from Ebola......

ebola I reckon.

seriously though, has anything actually happened at all? I realise no money has been returned yet, but are any of the scammers doing time yet? have any of the regulators been exposed for not running a tight ship. something must have happened by now, surely?

ebola I reckon.

seriously though, has anything actually happened at all? I realise no money has been returned yet, but are any of the scammers doing time yet? have any of the regulators been exposed for not running a tight ship. something must have happened by now, surely?
Even the US court-established Receivership's website is no longer online: http://prophetmaxreceivership.com/