ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Attachments

• pretending to look like they know what they doing.PNG
    pretending to look like they know what they doing.PNG
    236.9 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Last edited:
I have received a letter from the liquidators for Investment intelligence stating my claim has been rejected pursuant to sec 553AB of the Corporation Act 2001 this is for membership & investment, I don't really understand it but I guess Senen has got away with it again ��

I have received a letter from the liquidators for Investment intelligence stating my claim has been rejected pursuant to sec 553AB of the Corporation Act 2001 this is for membership & investment, I don't really understand it but I guess Senen has got away with it again ��
Does anybody knows where Senen is living now.....I like to pay him a visit.....

I'm hoping the UK's BBC panorama show might be interested in this mess of a ginormous theft, I can imagine Senen would love to be on TV. The whole situation is farcical. How can so many millions be stolen and nothing done. It's crap.

I'm hoping the UK's BBC panorama show might be interested in this mess of a ginormous theft, I can imagine Senen would love to be on TV. The whole situation is farcical. How can so many millions be stolen and nothing done. It's crap.
Did you contact the liquidator with a follow-up for a detailed clarification of the reasons for rejecting your claim?

I also suggest you approach BBC Panorama with a description of your experiences.

When I was growing up, my father who was a illiterate hitman and bank robber try to teach me by throwing me into a gorilla cage once. It was his way of teaching me about life. I guess Pousa is the the Gorilla...

When I was growing up, my father who was a illiterate hitman and bank robber try to teach me by throwing me into a gorilla cage once. It was his way of teaching me about life. I guess Pousa is the the Gorilla...

My father who said if someone hit me once, to catch them when they were on their own and hit them twice.

If they were bigger then me, he advised me to tool up first. (y)

I guess not since nobody answer or were afraid to answer.......

I don't think person's origins or faith has anything to do with it.

What if yes or no?

Makes you look a little suspect for asking such a loaded question!!! :rolleyes:

I got an email from Hall Chadwick:
You will not be receiving the full amount as the Liquidator only has approximately $1,100,000 to distributed and he admitted approximately $34,000,000 in claims.
As such, the distribution rate set was 3.16 cents in the dollar. As such, your expected payment will be approximately $***.75 AUD.
A cheque has been sent to you for this amount.

*** SO DO THE MATH****