Regent Markets Pty Ltd

SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,

Simplicity Trading Associates - Trading Dollars with Sense another scam company just been set up by Mr Greg Greenway, Ben Sasonow & Angela Barnard the crooks that ripped off thousands off many of Australians. My friend purchased a package from Mr greenway when he did the alerts for Regent Markets and she lost $15000 and much more too poor trades. Simplicity Traders, Regent Markets, Apex Investment Services, Itrade index Solutions and PGI all boiler room businesses,all crooks. So Now its Mr Greg Greenway's turn to head the company and try and ripp you off for thousands. Greg my freind wants her money back - $15000 for the package and the $8000 for the crap alerts. Will be in touch you scum bag.
The earlier post GDG is greenway. Do you think people are stupid !
People BEWARE - another scam gold coast company trying to ripp you off

Reply to your post. Before you start running your mouth you should get your information correct. My name is Greg Greenway i am the owner of STA I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH APEX AND REGENT MARKETS ie BEN SEASNOW, ANGELA BERNARD AND KYLIE HARDING. GDG IS NOT ME AT ALL, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH. MY ADDRESS IS ON MY WEB SITE AND WE ARE HERE EVERYDAY BUSINESS HOURS. I WANT YOU IN MY OFFICE TO EXPLAIN YOUR SELF. I HAVE CONTACTED MY LEGAL TEAM AND THEY WILL PERSUE THE MATTER FURTHER AS WE HAVE FANTASTIC RESULTS WE DO NOT DOUBLE UP AND GAMBLE LIKE OTHERS DO.
PLEASE COME INTO MY OFFICE AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF AND DONT HIDE BEHIND THE BLOGS ON THE INTERNET.
ADDRESS 7/20 SCARBOROUGH ST SOUTHPORT QLD
(07) 5528 0010 OR DIRECT MOBILE CONTACT 0412 701 504

this would be the company called simplicity trading associates ??

Are they at 7/20 scarborough st southport, qld 4215 australia ??

At least you know where to go to collect your money. :clap:

please come into my office my address is there my phone is 0412 701 504 direct and my office is (07) 5528 0010

gdg is not me, again with getting your facts right. I just registered a simplicity trading trade 2 win account.

How can you comment on my company, if you do not know anything about it. Check out our results and how much it does not cost great scam i must be making millions from a small yearly subscription fee.

Dont just hide behind your computer screen posting stuff you have no idea about come into my office and you will see that we have nothing to do with the scams that are out there.

Kind regards
greg greenway
0412 701 504
(07) 5528 0010
7/20 scarborough st southport qld

scam,scam,scam,scam,scam.scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,

Simplicity Trading Associates - Trading Dollars with Sense another scam company just been set up by mr greg greenway, ben sasonow & angela barnard the crooks that ripped off thousands off many of australians. My friend purchased a package from mr greenway when he did the alerts for regent markets and she lost $15000 and much more too poor trades. Simplicity traders, regent markets, apex investment services, itrade index solutions and pgi all boiler room businesses,all crooks. So now its mr greg greenway's turn to head the company and try and ripp you off for thousands. Greg my freind wants her money back - $15000 for the package and the $8000 for the crap alerts. Will be in touch you scum bag.
The earlier post gdg is greenway. Do you think people are stupid !
People beware - another scam gold coast company trying to ripp you off

anybody who wishes to post incorrect information in relation to my self as well as my company ( greg w greenway , simplicity trading associates pty ltd ) be prepared to be contacted from my legal team from this point as it is defamation of character, for the simple fact that it is not correct information and if in any way it affects my business i will sue you for damages.

I have made it quite clear and i have all the proof i need to prove that simplicity trading associates and myself (greg greenway) has nothing to do with any other company or person perviously mentioned.

For any further information please contact me on (07) 5528 0010 or direct on 0412 701 504 or simply come into my office
7/20 scarborough st southport qld

This ain't no scam ! The money in my account ain't no scam. All they want is $1600 (which is cheap compared to what Regent Market and PGI were doing) and then, get this, $29 a month for ongoing alerts. They say on their website one alert day. What a lie. I received 5 alerts tonight !!!! 4 out of 5 won. Money in. Ka-ching.

There is nothing else to pay for. Any company that asks for more than that in payments and subscription sounds suss.

He is contactable during the day when I call him for any questions. He is on twitter which is also on his site.

I can understand your hatred on Scams and I agree. I ain't up for no scam. That is why I went with the trial to see how it all goes.

I did the same with Regent Markets but their alerts were useless and I never bought the package. Simplicity Traders I have made money on their trial and have won more than loss.

Gary, I use to be with PGI and then moved over to Wagner and Wright. They did quite well till recently with trades going past the 3rd hour. I am trialling Simplicity Traders..

I did the same with Regent Markets but their alerts were useless and I never bought the package. .

So you have been with Regent Markets, then PGI, then Wagner and Wright and now Simplicity Traders.

You are either an idiot who likes losing money to these dubious characters
OR you are slowly working through this T2W forum acting as a shill for each of them

Last edited:
So you have been with Regent Markets, then PGI, then Wagner and Wright and now Simplicity Traders.

You are either an idiot who likes losing money to these dubious characters
OR you are slowly working through this T2W forum acting as a shill for each of them

LOL !!! Yeah I sometimes think the same.

Apparently this Greg Greenway is a very honest and upstanding member of the community. He has escaped from the dodgy characters at Regent and set up his own company which is providing exactly the same service, but of course in a totally honest way of course. He seems to be a bit sensitive about his links to Regent though, he's threatening legal action and even writing posts in capital letters to scare away the critics.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/145222-simplicity-trading-associates-3.html

To answer any body's questions about my self or my companies direction here it is.
After completing my automotive and marine refinish trade I was very interested in the financial industry so in 2008 I started working in the marketing division with a company called Prosperity Group International a very well established company and one of the first and leaders in the industry at the time, I progressed with the company until for unknown reasons the company went into liquidation guessing to many fingers in the pie as well as the high life lifestyle. From working with prosperity I learnt alot about business as well as what people and clients want, There are four main things which I took with me to start STA that is HONESTY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, RESULTS/STRATEGY and the COSTS.

Most of if not all of my Prosperity clients I stayed in contact with as a matter of fact I have alot of them trading with my company now FREE OF CHARGE FOR THE FIRST YEAR as I didn't think it was appropriate to ask them for any more money even know I was only representing the company I was working for and didn't control how they run there business. My testimonial on my website is one of them. Any of my clients that needs direction in trying to get there money back and to learn about their rights under the Australian Consumer Law I have assisted them in any way possible as STA is FULLY ACL COMPLIANT.

Regent markets offered me several positions at their company whilst I was working for prosperity at the time I was happy at prosperity and it was much more established. When I lost my job at prosperity I just was not Quite ready to launch my company and still needed things ticking over for the launch of STA, I was approached by the manager of regent markets which I didn't know personally
offered me a position there at the time I took up the offer to gain some more knowledge or direction on financial trading it didn't take very long for me to find out how they operated which Ididn't agree with and I was out, Same again offering the 4 clients I took on board whilst there for a short time a chance to trade with me for FREE FOR THE FIRST YEAR.

I have never not answered my phone or not showed up for a meeting with any one of my clients as well as I have never hidden my identity or contact details. STA office address is written on everything it is very well advertised so everybody knows where I am located so they can pop into my office any time NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.

My last weeks trade results where 27 from 39. 15 trades in front for the week NO DOUBLE UP SET AND FORGET. Tuesday the 06/03/12 9 from 10 these results are fantastic.
The last thing I must say is that I have no affiliation with bet on markets or any trading platforms my clients use.

I THINK I HAVE SAID ENOUGH TO SEE THAT I AM A GENUINE PERSON WITH A GENUINE COMPANY PLEASE FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ON OUR HOME PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AS WE POST OUR RESULTS DAILY FOR EVER BODY TO SEE ONCE YOU DO THIS YOU WILL SEE MUCH STA IS THE OPPOSITE TO SCAM EVEN BETTER CALL OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL PUT YOU ON A TRAIL FREE OF CHARGE.

Here is another one of my VERY HAPPY clients that was with prosperity as well this is his blog he set up quite some time ago. Index Trading Sydney jump on there and follow his posts back and see his experience with STA and previous companies

Kind Regards
Greg Greenway
Simplicity trading Associates Pty Ltd
(07) 5528 0010 or 0412 701 504
[email protected]

Apparently this Greg Greenway is a very honest and upstanding member of the community. He has escaped from the dodgy characters at Regent and set up his own company which is providing exactly the same service, but of course in a totally honest way of course. He seems to be a bit sensitive about his links to Regent though, he's threatening legal action and even writing posts in capital letters to scare away the critics.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/145222-simplicity-trading-associates-3.html

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

So Mr Greg Greenaway has a TOTAL forex background based on his working for some 4 years with:
1) Prosperity Group International (now there is an HONEST crew:LOL: )
2) Regent Markets (there is an even more honest crew :LOL: )

So he has worked for the two of the worst sets of crooks in the industry and has now set up his own company.
And this new company (called Simplicity trading Associates Pty Ltd) is providing exactly the same service.
But we can all be reassured that he is operating his company in a totally honest way (because he tells us so) :LOL:

So Mr Greg Greenaway has a TOTAL forex background based on his working for some 4 years with:

So he has worked for the two of the worst sets of crooks in the industry and has now set up his own company.
And this new company (called Simplicity trading Associates Pty Ltd) is providing exactly the same service.
But we can all be reassured that he is operating his company in a totally honest way (because he tells us so) :LOL:

I would give it about 2 months before we have people posting here saying theyve lost a load of money on these signals. Lets face it, that is exactly what happens with every other service like this, especially the Australian ones for some reason. But then when you find that the same people are behind many of them it becomes a bit clearer.

Boyles this is how I know you know nothing about what we are doing we may be trading indices, but its nothing like how the others do it, get your information correct before you post.
Again get your information correct I Never said I have extensive Forex experience but one of my staff members knows more about Forex than you will ever know.

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED I AM THE MOST HONEST PERSON ON HERE AS I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOWS MY IDENTITY AND MY LOCATION.

Let me ask you one question do you trade with my company ??????????????????

By the way Boyles another 7 from 8 yesterday, I must say NO DOUBLE UPS as you dont understand how we trade I must remind you, Coming off 27 from 39 last week again no double ups, 15 trades in front for the week.
SOME SCAM I think you must not understand the meaning of scam do you need to borrow a dictionary pop into my office and you can use mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way Boyles another 7 from 8 yesterday, I must say NO DOUBLE UPS as you dont understand how we trade I must remind you, Coming off 27 from 39 last week again no double ups, 15 trades in front for the week.
SOME SCAM I think you must not understand the meaning of scam do you need to borrow a dictionary pop into my office and you can use mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give T2W a free trial and call your trades live on here for a cpl of days.

Give T2W a free trial and call your trades live on here for a cpl of days.

Hey now there's an idea, good thinking. We should post a few just to show we do infact know what we're doing here.

I'll be sure to send thru a few hot forex trades!

Actually we have been posting some free Forex trades on our twitter page recently and they've been profitable, last night was about 50 PIP On EuroYen.
So if you want to check them out, go for it!

But do you think doing this will get these haters off our back, guess anything helps hey haha, this has just turned so nasty.

All the best, chat soon!
- Simplicity Trading (y)

I can hardly wait to see his live trades here. He is just so honest ! :LOL:

He is so honest that he even has two nicks here (simplicitytrading and simplicitytrading2) . (n)

It must be a real hoot in his dingy, dodgy office when he talks to himself all day and refers to himself in the third person:LOL:

No mate, "simplicitytrading" is Mr Greenway,

SimplicityTrading2 is me Mr Boyd

Believe it or not but more than one Person that works here..

Oh Have You been into our office, what makes you think its dingy and or dodgy?? Just a guess yeh?

You clearly have a really big problem with us existing this is why you're putting so much effort into your online destruction attempts.

So how bout this, the next time you're losing sleep over us doing business
just remeber, "There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea"

So relax, life isnt that bad.
Ok pumpkin :)

How bout instead of posting on here, next time you give us a call??
(07)5528 0010 :) I'll hang by the phone to hear from you thanks :)

No mate, "simplicitytrading" is Mr Greenway,

SimplicityTrading2 is me Mr Boyd

Believe it or not but more than one Person that works here..

And who else in the universe refers to themselves as Mr Boyd. :LOL:
You don't have a first name??

Everyone else in the normal world refers to themselves by their first and family names.

I think that Mr Boyd is Mr Greenway and that there is actually only one person that works there. It is a paranoid schizophreniac called Mr Greenway/Mr Boyd who makes fantasy trades.

It must be a real hoot in his dingy, dodgy office when he talks to himself all day and refers to himself in the third person :LOL: