Regent Markets Pty Ltd

Hello
Hi, I nearly got involved With Regent Markets but didn't have the money at the time.
Now I am looking at investing a company called "Global Markets Australia".
They sound really good!!
Does anybody know them, had good success with, or have any input?
They sell packages raging from $9,900 to $39,000 (you need to buy a 3 - 5 year membership.)
With projected returns of $600-$4000 a week.
What does everyone think?
Let me know thanx

Very lucky Mabella you didnt get sucked into another one of these pathetic groups calling themselves traders. all the above are all from the same dodgy crew. Heres a tip. Keep your money safe and if they call you call the police!!!!

I have Rob graham from global Marketing Australia emailing me non stop about this.
Put him on your spam list so that they all go straight to your spam box.

He is offering me $5k for his trades and the other $5k for the package can be paid back with my winnings. Can someone give me some evidence that this is a scam at all? I would be interested to know why.

Tell him to FLICK OFF. He is trying to rip you off for a minimum of $5,000. Once he has your initial $5,000 he has the upper hand and can keep ripping you off.

Put him on your spam list so that they all go straight to your spam box.

Tell him to FLICK OFF. He is trying to rip you off for a minimum of $5,000. Once he has your initial $5,000 he has the upper hand and can keep ripping you off.

So these Traders that give trades every day are a rip off?

Does anyone know of Global Markets Australia

This Post is completely false and we demand you show where you are getting your information from

Links please

We could provide you with the facts and figures if needed. ( because we all know that you've just made yours up )
Providing a service that misleads people is fraudulent
You need to take a look at yourselves before you start pointing fingers at US saying WE are conning people.
Please review your practices and also the email from our lawyers.

Kind Regards

Global Markets Australia

Global Markets Australia would like to offer all genuine clients on this forum free access & trial to a Global 26 platform valued at $71,900 free of charge for a 3 day period.
All results are posted on Facebook/Twitter on a daily bases.
Live trading account to Bet On Markets can also be accessed by going to Global Leader in Intra-day Index Trading Services - Global Markets Australia & clicking on the Bet On Markets icon.
Kind Regards,

Global Markets Australia
Client Support Services

Last edited by a moderator:
This Post is completely false and we demand you show where you are getting your information from

Links please

We could provide you with the facts and figures if needed. ( because we all know that you've just made yours up )
Providing a service that misleads people is fraudulent
You need to take a look at yourselves before you start pointing fingers at US saying WE are conning people.
Please review your practices and also the email from our lawyers.

Kind Regards

Global Markets Australia

Stop threatening people with your scumbag lawyers and clear off or else we might start looking into what you are really up to.

Stop threatening people with your scumbag lawyers and clear off or else we might start looking into what you are really up to.

Re: Regent Markets Pty Ltd
Global Markets Australia would like to offer all genuine clients on this forum free access & trial to a Global 26 platform valued at $71,900 free of charge for a 3 day period.
Live trading account to Bet On Markets can also be accessed by going to Global Leader in Intra-day Index Trading Services - Global Markets Australia & clicking on the Bet On Markets icon.
Kind Regards,

Global Markets Australia
Client Support Services

Re: Regent Markets Pty Ltd

Global Markets Australia
Client Support Services

Why not put your rubbish trades on Zulutrade so they are visible and NOT able to be changed.

Anyone can change their Facebook and Twitter pages
so that they can fiddle their results.
(Did you REALLY think that your Facebook and Twitter pages would be a suitable way of showing your results :LOL: :LOL: How very professional :LOL::LOL: )

Kind Regards,

Global Markets Australia
Client Support Services

Please quote your AFS licence as it is not found on your website.

Global Markets Australia would like to offer all genuine clients on this forum free access & trial to a Global 26 platform valued at $71,900 free of charge for a 3 day period. All results are posted on Facebook/Twitter on daily bases. Live trading account to Bet On Markets can also be access by going to Global Leader in Intra-day Index Trading Services - Global Markets Australia & clicking on the bet on markets icon. Kind Regards Client Services Support [email protected]

Global Markets Australia

Why not put your rubbish trades on Zulutrade so they are visible and NOT able to be changed.

Anyone can change their Facebook and Twitter pages
so that they can fiddle their results.
(Did you REALLY think that your Facebook and Twitter pages would be a suitable way of showing your results :LOL: :LOL: How very professional :LOL::LOL: )

Interesting point but obviously you didn't do your research before commenting

Facebook will indicate when comments have been edited, and clicking on the edited link will bring up an edit history.

The social network added an entry to its help center titled, “How do I edit a comment I posted?”:

To edit a comment:

Hover over the comment and click.
Click edit.
Edit your comment.
Press enter or return to post your updated comment, or the esc to cancel.
When you edit a comment, you’ll see a note under your comment showing the time it was edited. Anyone who can see your comment can see this and click on the edited link to see what was changed.

Now let's go over the results again for piece of mind

I see a lot of opinions here but no facts leads me to believe that you are obviously posting on behalf of a competitor.

I have been in touch with global markets - I haven't handed any money over, but the type of work they do seems identical to regent markets, apex investments, intra trading group, global capital wealth, (Sun setting on fraud capital of Australia) and others who place bets on betonmarkets.com.au on your behalf using a system that is fool proof. hard to believe. the above mentioned companies have all been reported to asic (except betonemarkets), or fraud and being a scam. Im not saying global markets australia is a scam, BUT, doing the same thing all of the above are doing, the onus is on them to prove they are legitimate....