Landed interview at FX Broker

kjr95

9 0
Wondering if anyone knows anything about the business?

Company name: Hermex International Ltd

They seem pretty well established to me, however I'm not too sure as to how i can research the background of the business in-depth and find out more about them? So if anyone knows anything about them before i go for the interview -- THIS TUESDAY - I would appreciate any background knowledge on the business? In case I'm wasting my time

Any help/comments are appreciated.

benbrowne

1 0
how you get on? I also in the same position as you. Can easily get a job with a bolier room scam but me also looking to get in the treasury room of a bank or a hedge fund assistant / trading assistant. There the roles you want to be looking for. I also have managed to get a interview with 'Hermex'. How was they? Are they any different? and did you get the job. Let me know!

jagk

4 0
Hi Guys,

I am new to the trading world and looking to learn a lot.

I am currently in interviews with companies for a junior sales trader position.

i got through to the second stage interview for one particular company that i like.

could any1 advise me on second stage preparation , he did mention it may include role plays.

Thanks

jagk

4 0
Hi Guys,

I am new to the trading world and looking to learn a lot.

I am currently in interviews with companies for a junior sales trader position.

i got through to the second stage interview for one particular company that i like.

could any1 advise me on second stage preparation , he did mention it may include role plays.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock