Any one heard of Richmond capital markets

The success rate of grads/trainees at the prop firm I am familiar with was about 2%, ..Interesting to hear that other prop firms have rate as high as 80%!

Hi rsh01,

I applied for MeT and OSTC with salary, havnt got response yet, anyway, I do believe your arguement somehow reasonable, 2%, is that from whom you heard, or could you give a bit info abt which prop company your work for, how they treat grads.

And I need to take or turn down the offer soon, any advise?:?:

Hi tommog,

Good to see you here again, i went off for a few interviews this week. Hopefully can get something.

Anyway, I got an offer from Richmond, 50-50 split, three weeks trainning, one week paper, than live, (no cost, but desk fee after two month) have to reply by tmr Friday 29th.

Regarding the success rate, in their company, last year 8 ppl in total, 2 stays in trading room, 2 trade at home for this company without desk fee. I dont know how that sounds, Any idea?:D I am still puzzled if I should go or not.

I think that sounds like a decent deal. Personally i am not a big fan of trading from home, it is cheaper which is good, but i think to succeed you need to be in an environment where people are not isolated but share ideas and trading advice. But who knows, maybe they all still are in contact with one another during the day. I think you could do a lot worse than work for the likes of Paul. I think its a good opportunity

Did you have to take any tests (numercial/non-verbal etc) during the interview?