Now recruiting @ Richmond Capital Markets

richmondcm

Richmond Capital Markets are currently recruiting motivated people to join our thriving and driven Trading Team.

We will give you a complete insight into the world of trading. We are looking to train the right candidates to become Futures Traders.

Desired Skills & Experience
•Past trading experience desirable but not essential.
•Understanding of the World Economy essential
•Fast learner
•The ability to work on one's own initiative

Thank you.

Richmond Capital Markets are currently recruiting motivated people to join our thriving and driven Trading Team.

We will give you a complete insight into the world of trading. We are looking to train the right candidates to become Futures Traders.

•Fast learner

Thank you.

How much does the job pay, and how long have you been operating? Your website has few details (although you are right, Richmond is lovely).

There is no salary, it is profit split based (50/50 starting off)
This is our second year of training. If you would like to send a CV, you can send it directly to [email protected] or if you would like more information, you can email me.

Hmmm

Is this a fully paid position or do we have to make a contribution towards training?

I ask this as most adverts weve seen like this on the site normally end up trying to take money from the unsuspecting. I'm sure thats not the case. it may be worth explaining more how long the training is etc and who will be doing the trading?

Thanks

Do your trainess trade outrights/spreads? And do trainess get to choose the markets they want to trade or are they assigned certain markets from the start?

Thanks

•Fast learner

Thank you.

I'm in agreement with the general responses here.
You are willing to take people on with no trading experience. Imagine the poor guy who's been trading 10 years sat next to the guy who's wet behind the ears thinking "it's so easy, buy low, sell high right"

Someone arrogant enough to say they "understand the world economy". I'd rather eat my foot than sit next to this guy.

Fast learner..... yeah, ok. You can ask for that one.

"work on own initiative"...... are you kidding me. This is trading, not emptying dustbins. He'll soon "trade on his own initiative" and send the firm to the floor.

My ad would read:

Requirements:
Highly disciplined background.
99.9% need not apply.
Must like losing.
Persistent.
Tenacious.
Aggressive.
Highly competitive.
Sportsmen.
Prepared to get ****ed by the market on a daily basis.
Prepared to punch alleged boss in the head.

2pence....

Last edited: