Landed interview at FX Broker

kjr95

Wondering if anyone knows anything about the business?

Company name: Hermex International Ltd

They seem pretty well established to me, however I'm not too sure as to how i can research the background of the business in-depth and find out more about them? So if anyone knows anything about them before i go for the interview -- THIS TUESDAY - I would appreciate any background knowledge on the business? In case I'm wasting my time

Any help/comments are appreciated.

how you get on? I also in the same position as you. Can easily get a job with a bolier room scam but me also looking to get in the treasury room of a bank or a hedge fund assistant / trading assistant. There the roles you want to be looking for. I also have managed to get a interview with 'Hermex'. How was they? Are they any different? and did you get the job. Let me know!

Hi Guys,

I am new to the trading world and looking to learn a lot.

I am currently in interviews with companies for a junior sales trader position.

i got through to the second stage interview for one particular company that i like.

could any1 advise me on second stage preparation , he did mention it may include role plays.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am new to the trading world and looking to learn a lot.

I am currently in interviews with companies for a junior sales trader position.

i got through to the second stage interview for one particular company that i like.

could any1 advise me on second stage preparation , he did mention it may include role plays.

Thanks