Regent Markets Pty Ltd

Before touching any tipster, newsletter, software salesperson I would ask these hard questions.. even if one answer is evasive walk away
- Do you have an AFSL .. DOn;t believe if they say we don;t need one ask ASIC
- Even if they have it check if they have it on own or they are just a Authorized Rep of other license holder ( now a days it seems it is easy to Rent a licensee)
- DO ASIC website search
- Ask if they really trade real money and if they do where is the evidence ( actual broker statements not just a glossy brochure
- If they don;t they why not .. SIMPLE if you know how to make money why would you sell the "System"
And if it is so good why don;t they start a ASIC registered managed Investment scheme? reason they don't is because there will be lot of scrutiny

I mean the big banks and brokers and Fund managers with millions of $ and resources can't guarantee of their own managed funds performance...

Most of these companies will not only ignore the questions but insult you with a counter question saying Don;t you want to be successful? .. this is not for you ... (yah sure because I am not one of those gullible people you wish to scam)

A very honest reply.
Don't worry about it - a lot of us have been taken in at one stage or another.
Forget short cuts - the don't exist. Focus on learning - there is plenty of good information on this site.:clap:

im a member of regent markets since march this year, and my advice is to stay away!

there alerts are wrong most of the time and after forking out $9000 ive not made any money

BUYER BEWARE i dont use them to trade anymore its just throwing money down the drain

im a member of regent markets since march this year, and my advice is to stay away!

there alerts are wrong most of the time and after forking out $9000 ive not made any money

BUYER BEWARE i dont use them to trade anymore its just throwing money down the drain

WHY DIDNT YOU DO RESEARCH FIRST!!!!! That is the whole point of having these forums! Tell us more about your story so that people are aware of sales tactics used by these scam artists!

WHY DIDNT YOU DO RESEARCH FIRST!!!!! That is the whole point of having these forums! Tell us more about your story so that people are aware of sales tactics used by these scam artists!

i am pretty sure everyone on here knows exactly what happened.

seriously - you cannot guess his story?......same as everyone else who has been scammed.....they have payed for smthg which isn't quite what it says on the tin. well this is an understatement - it's far from what it says on the tin, they are offering affectively 'guaranteed' income stream long term (> millions a yr, depends how much the user has to stake).....which is pretty much free money for you lot (acccording to their results), no?

scamming has been going on since man started exchanging goods, so what, this is nothing new, unfort it seems to take up a lot of space in a forum where 99.9pc of the users wld never spend money on it.

fwiw - wld this same guy spend 9k on what appears to be a great bargain 2nd hand car without doing the relevant checks - service history etc? doubt it v much. and it doesnt even print money.

everytime i see a new post on this thread i hope someone has just pummelled the said scammers to a pulp and have come on here to gloat & post pic's of their victims, only to be severely disappointed when nothing of any value to anyone has been added......no doubt i have now continued the status quo....sorry.

stop looking for shortcuts, there arent any.

I did research, my friend was with pgi and he was making money I went with regent because they seemed to have a better product (alerts went out early and I diddnt have to say up all night waiting)

ever since i started it went bad, literaly in the first week PGI went belly up and I knew something was wrong but it was too late (also when i looked around i diddnt find anything relating to regent being scammers)

but yes my story is the same as all promised the world delivered nothing.

everyone makes mistakes only fools make the same mistake

everytime i see a new post on this thread i hope someone has just pummelled the said scammers to a pulp and have come on here to gloat & post pic's of their victims, only to be severely disappointed when nothing of any value to anyone has been added......no doubt i have now continued the status quo....sorry.

I would be happy to see some photos of these scammers.
Does anyone have photos of Ben Yuri Sasonow, Luke Mc Donald and Angela-Marie Barnard?
If so, PM me.

Can someone please help me. I am looking for more information on Regent Markets Australia. I already have a bit but need alot more. If you are either a legitimate client, ex staff member or have been scammed by this group please email on [email protected] I would like to hear from you.

Can someone please help me? I am trying to find out some information good or bad on Regent Markets Pty Ltd. Their website is www.regentmarkets.com.au. The cost of the membership is not chicken feed to me and really need some help on this. If anyone has information on Regent Markets Pty Ltd - ABN: 17105329806 ACN: 105329806 I would appreciate it.

The Office adress is a Regus serviced office and the mailing address is a RESTAURANT.
Good luck. Caveat Empor.

Can someone please help me. I am looking for more information on Regent Markets Australia. I already have a bit but need alot more. If you are either a legitimate client, ex staff member or have been scammed by this group please email on [email protected] I would like to hear from you.

Don't you have a website or at least proper contact details?

I dont have a web site and I prefer to correspond via email. I am not another crook but I do have alot of information and photographs of the companies and the people this forum might be interested in. I am only here to help and I am not a business seeking work. I have once been hired to seek information on the above target and one of its collegues. I have access to information that can help people on this forum. If you want this information email me.

I would really like this info as I got screwed by the regent markets scam. These very low preying blood suckers need to be stopped. I appreciate what you are doing. I also have info on these regent maker con artist directors that maybe of help.

I have not lost any money with them but almost parted with my hard earned before doing a bit more research and finding this forum....I was contacted by them again the other day to tell me that they now have a financial services licence...

I have not lost any money with them but almost parted with my hard earned before doing a bit more research and finding this forum....I was contacted by them again the other day to tell me that they now have a financial services licence...

REALLY!

ask for the number, then everyone who has tried to get their money back can go to asic and complain

asic is a waste of time.. when I called them they can't give you any info anyway... only can tell u that that have a registered abn