Reborn Clean & Green

Have a nice evening.

I'm currently enrolled at a day program at a local mental health care center & will be busy working towards recovery & improvement tomorrow.

Thankful that the market has turned for the better & is back to producing some steady growth for us.

Take good care

Uncle Ashton

What a great way to spend a day.

Hopefully we will have many more nice holidays to come.

Thank you for all the folks who have served for our country & have fought to protect our freedom rights & constitution of America.

I have many friends that have enlisted & served our country in the military. I have much love respect & appreciation for all of those folks who still believe in Democracy. Keeping our country and world safe is really important to me. Please believe in Democracy and in protecting everyone equally.

Anyways have a nice evening.

Looking forward to another good day tomorrow.

Good Morning Folks.

Good Day at our Mental Health Center.

We are learning about how to be more sensible and assertive.

I believe in positive changes & would like to implement them into things like our health care system.

Let's attempt to make health care insurance premium rates more affordable & sustainable.

Good day to trade on the market as well.

Glad to see people are still passionate & care about the planet. Let's help continue to support our green stocks. We can make renewable energy solutions ev automotive industry & charging stations awesome again.

Protect our people.

Protect our planet.

Embrace unconditional love for our fellow human beings lives & life on earth.

All is well here tonight at home.

Please view this video about our earth's atmosphere when you have a chance.

By investing in clean green renewable & sustainable energy & electric vehicles we can at least help make an attempt to change our earth's climate & reduce global warming.

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen.

I'm on a break from my day program here & just wanted to wish everyone a good day. Renewable Energy is up in our premarket figures. Awesome for all of us & great for the world.

We are discussing a lot of ways to improve your life & family relationships. I'll try to post up a few things that I've learned here later today.

Everyone have a nice day.

Hope we all enjoy a great Friday & end to our week.

It's been a really good week for me. Very thankful for my family visit on the 4th of July. Group & the market is about to begin.

Let's all have a good day.

Good Day in Group.

Looks like a good day on the Market.

What you believe you can achieve.

I believe in myself.

I believe in each other.

I believe in recovery.

I believe in the market.

Last edited:
Hi Folks.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to starting up an awesome week tomorrow. Doing my best to remain positive safe & stable here.

I actually went to the local hospital ER on Friday night due to overwhelming anxiety. Everything is fine now. I like where I live and am happy to be home. I was able to stabilize my voices & feel good here again.

I'm doing my best to attend classes every day at the local mental health center. I love to learn. Very happy to be there. Feels nice attempting to restore rebuild & recover my life. Every day is a challenge. Every day is an opportunity to learn & grow.

Maybe a grand task but I love to stay positive put forth effort & rise to the challenge. I honestly do my best every day to make the most out of what I can't control & focus on what I'm able to improve.

Instead of taking it one day at a time I'm going to be my best hour to hour. View failure as impossible. Determined & driven to achieve success right now. No quit until we accomplish our goals. What you believe you can achieve is decent advice. Before you achieve you first must believe is better.

Everyone have a nice night.

Thank Goodness for T2W.

Very fortunate to be able to journal here.

Take Good Care

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Ashton

Last edited:
Very thankful for a great success.

Thank you to everyone who is passionate about stocks earth people & family.

It is very rewarding to post up some big gainers for renewable energy & our green stocks.

Good Morning T2W.

Premarket Figures are about to come out.

Great Joy for Great Green Stocks.

: )

Go Go Go Renewable Energy