Pgi

Hi all,

I am currently looking into Regent Markets and they seem very similar to this PGI crew. Any links that anyone is aware of? Or are the similarities purely in the services they offer (or once offered in PGI's case)?

Hi all,

I am currently looking into Regent Markets and they seem very similar to this PGI crew. Any links that anyone is aware of? Or are the similarities purely in the services they offer (or once offered in PGI's case)?

All I know is what Sydneysider posted on page 114.

All I know is what Sydneysider posted on page 114.

For those interested in my trial with RMs.\
Well, more BAD news, am afraid.
Tonight Monday another 5 LOSSES. I was told that there was another LOSS on Friday, but I didn't trade on that day.
Today is day 9. In 9 day I suffered 21 Losses.
So, I need 158 winning trades, I must qualify it and say successive winning trades, to make up for these losses because 1 loss = 7.5 profitable trades.
7.5 X 21=157.5

I would be broke and bankrupt by now had I been trading with real money. I sopped doing that after my first 16 losses for which I lost a few hundred dollars. I'm doing this now just for fun and see how much one can lose playing this dangerous game.
And also to share it with those interested in this b/s.

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I too have been conned! Sucked in!

PGI were contacting me for over 12 months doing the hard sell, promising unbelievable returns and gains, 94% strike rate on their trades… obviously too good to be true but I guess finally the temptation got the better of me, I signed up to the PGI index trader system entry level package normally $11,550 but they gave it to me for $5,775 in November with a 30 day money back guarantee, how could i go wrong?? pfftt… Well after I gave it a good go and trusting in them to deliver what was promised i soon realised what was explained to me and sold to me from the Sales guys was clearly not what was delivered so i contacted them to ask for a refund... apparently it needed to be signed off by management and go through a process etc… and for over 2 months, I’ve provided all the information they have asked for, in writing and in email however since the end of January they stopped talking my calls and stopped replying to my emails though the monthly charges of $50 was still charged, which I had requested serveral times to be removed but received no response…..

Thanks to the advice on this forum I have just contacted ffapaysmart.com.au and requested them to remove this monthly direct debt, hopefully I can stop wasting money from this point at least!

I’ve noticed others have been sent some information from Wagner and Wright, I receive some alerts from Wagner but haven’t received any checklist or information as to whats going on….

Any advice on where to go from here would be greatly appreciated…

thanks in advance

Hi burtonseven,
Welcome to the forum!
You will have to email w&w with your details and tell them you didn't get the emails ok I sent you a message with the address ok,
Good luck!

Thanks Nix35, i've just shoot off an email asking for some answers from Wanger on who they are and what has happened to PGI.

How does another compamy somehow take over PGI's clients, without PGI sending any information to their client base advising of the changes??

I'm sure privacy laws comes into this somehow??
Also Wanger and Wright are using a free Microsoft Live email account to run a busniess.... Raise any concerns??

Anyway the whole thing just sounds dodgy, dont like my chances of getting my cash back!!

Do you use their services?

For those that may be interested, I received this on Thursday, 7th April. Cheers.

Dear Sir/Madam

I advise that the Company, Prosperity Group International, has entered into Liquidation on 5 April 2011, and Blair Pleash was appointed Liquidator of the Company.

I have received your contact details from Queensland Administration Services (“QAS”) and am writing to notify you of our appointment as Liquidator.

Please be advised that investigations into the Company are still in process and a report to creditors will be issued in the coming days.

Should you have a claim against the Company, kindly provide me with the relevant details.

Should you have any further queries, please contact me on the details below.

Regards,
Craig Donaldson
Accountant

Hallchadwick
chartered accountants and business advisers

Level 19
144 Edward Street
Brisbane QLD 4000

Phone (07) 3211 1250 | Direct (07) 3210 5673

Facsimile (07) 3211 1249

I just received an email from Wagner & Wright with forms attached which have to be filled in and returned if I want to use their service. The email also had the following results. Can anyone confirm if they are correct?

Our results since we commenced our alert service on 28th. March are as follows:

28/3: Euro 100 Down @1010GMT - successful in 2nd hour

29/3: German Up @ 910GMT - successful in 3rd hour

29/3: French Up @1210GMT - successful in 3rd hour

30/3: Euro 150 Down @ 910GMT - successful in 1st hour

31/3: German Up @ 810GMT - successful in 1st hour

31/3: Dutch Down @ 1010GMT - successful in 1st hour

1/4: UK Up @ 810GMT - successful in 1st hour

4/4: Swiss Down @ 1110GMT - successful in 2nd hour

5/4: Belgian Down @ 810 - successful in 1st hour

6/4: Euro 150 Up @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour

6/4 Spanish Down @ 1210 - successful in 1st hour

7/4: Italian Down @ 810 - successful in 2nd hour

8/4: Dutch Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour

For those interested in my trial with RMs.\
Well, more BAD news, am afraid.
Tonight Monday another 5 LOSSES. I was told that there was another LOSS on Friday, but I didn't trade on that day.
Today is day 9. In 9 day I suffered 21 Losses.
So, I need 158 winning trades, I must qualify it and say successive winning trades, to make up for these losses because 1 loss = 7.5 profitable trades.
7.5 X 21=157.5

I would be broke and bankrupt by now had I been trading with real money. I sopped doing that after my first 16 losses for which I lost a few hundred dollars. I'm doing this now just for fun and see how much one can lose playing this dangerous game.
And also to share it with those interested in this b/s.

It appears that some of your 21 losses would have occured during this display of wins, looks like they are not disclosing their losses?

It appears that some of your 21 losses would have occured during this display of wins, looks like they are not disclosing their losses?

Wellsey, I think you'll find that post refers to another company called Regent Markets. The company that emailed me is Wagner & Wright, who I understand are now sending alerts to PGI's former clients.

Wellsey, I think you'll find that post refers to another company called Regent Markets. The company that emailed me is Wagner & Wright, who I understand are now sending alerts to PGI's former clients.

Sorry about that, I am being left out of the loop.

I did receive notice from W&M, even though I have not received alerts from PGI since last year. W&M obviously have PGI'S whole data base, not just the ones receiving alerts?

For those that may be interested, I received this on Thursday, 7th April. Cheers.

Dear Sir/Madam

I advise that the Company, Prosperity Group International, has entered into Liquidation on 5 April 2011, and Blair Pleash was appointed Liquidator of the Company.

I have received your contact details from Queensland Administration Services (“QAS”) and am writing to notify you of our appointment as Liquidator.

Please be advised that investigations into the Company are still in process and a report to creditors will be issued in the coming days.

Should you have a claim against the Company, kindly provide me with the relevant details.

Should you have any further queries, please contact me on the details below.

Regards,
Craig Donaldson
Accountant

Hallchadwick
chartered accountants and business advisers

Level 19
144 Edward Street
Brisbane QLD 4000

Phone (07) 3211 1250 | Direct (07) 3210 5673

Facsimile (07) 3211 1249

So Why not all of us prepare a claim and send to this contact?