Pgi

I got 1, Euro 100

Ok looks like it is back on. Unfortunately I have not subscribed to that index. How did you go ? Have you also cancelled your Paysmart with PGI and enrolled the subscription with Wright index solutions ? I cancelled with Paysmart yesterday. You have to fax something to Paysmart stating that you revoke any direct debit from your account any fees relating to PGI and then they will cancel it immediately.

Why do we need to open a new account with bet on markets?

If you received the most recent e-mail from wagner and wright, they have not added that into the checklist. Don't know why they added it the first time.

anyone got any alerts ?

Sometimes, or should I say always when it comes to so-called index trading, it's far better not to receive any alerts at least this way you won't lose you hard-earned cash. I'm say this because I was put on a trial to receive REGENT MARKETS alerts by, guess who, a former PGI salesman (who was warning me against RMs then (how on earth these businesses work and what professional ethics do they adhere to?). The trail was for a week, and so far (6 days) they had 16 LOSSES. Details as follows:

Thur 24 March: 9 losses (ALL alerts lost)
Fri 25 March: 2 losses
Tues 29 March 5 losses (although I had 6, but my consultant disputed it!!!! great deal!)

Total= 16 LOSSES in 6 days.

I won't say anything more, the figures speak for themselves. One figure worth a thousand words, I guess.

Sorry to hear about your loss Sydneysider. I remember your username from this forum and I remember how enthusiastic you were about their free trial. So I went back and read your previous posts and replies to them.
Judging by those replies I'm sorry to say that you definitely can't say you weren't warned!I hope you haven't lost too much, and I hope things improve for you.

Sometimes, or should I say always when it comes to so-called index trading, it's far better not to receive any alerts at least this way you won't lose you hard-earned cash. I'm say this because I was put on a trial to receive REGENT MARKETS alerts by, guess who, a former PGI salesman (who was warning me against RMs then (how on earth these businesses work and what professional ethics do they adhere to?). The trail was for a week, and so far (6 days) they had 16 LOSSES. Details as follows:

Sorry to hear about your loss Sydneysider. I remember your username from this forum and I remember how enthusiastic you were about their free trial. So I went back and read your previous posts and replies to them.
Judging by those replies I'm sorry to say that you definitely can't say you weren't warned!I hope you haven't lost too much, and I hope things improve for you.

Tues 29 March 5 losses (although I had 6, but my consultant disputed it!!!! great deal!)

I won't say anything more, the figures speak for themselves. One figure worth a thousand words, I guess.

Thank you Juiser! You're right I was enthusiastic, and I was warned, mainly by PGI employees and moles. But despite my enthusiasm I wasn't using real money. I used real money in my last trial where I had these 16 losses in a row, and lost about $40 per trade. Not bad when compared with the loss of those who paid thousands of dollars for a product that made them lose more cash. I didn't mean to badmouth this company but I feel obliged to tell the truth. I forgot also to add that during these 6 days I received 60 alerts, and couldn't trade about 5 of them for different reasons due mainly to BoMs platform technical issues.

Sydneysider,
How many of those losing alerts were to fall and how many were to rise? Am curious

What times did you start the trade and finish it ?I hear your trade starts at 7:30 and ends at 8:20 GMT time. is that how you did it ?

Hi everyone,

its been a while since I've posted on the forum. What does everyone think about this new offer from Wagner and Wright? Has anyone/everyone signed up with them yet?

I'm a little confused about how many emails we should have had from them by now. I've had one email with 3 attachments outlining whats happened to PGI and what their offer is and the pages to sign, on 27/3/11. Is that the only one or am I missing one? (ie. apart from ones accompanied by sms)

Hi everyone,

its been a while since I've posted on the forum. What does everyone think about this new offer from Wagner and Wright? Has anyone/everyone signed up with them yet?

I'm a little confused about how many emails we should have had from them by now. I've had one email with 3 attachments outlining whats happened to PGI and what their offer is and the pages to sign, on 27/3/11. Is that the only one or am I missing one? (ie. apart from ones accompanied by sms)

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and very new to this concept, so hope post is correct. Can anyone give me information on this Wagner & Wright Index solutions please? Email address, email attachment. My email address is: [email protected]. I cannot locate them on ASIC. I can go into full story but won't for now.

In summary I am owed a refund of $3850!! I took up the cooling off period, and they had confirmed this with me. Buggers (cannot swear) have run away with my money. I have 5 government departments looking into them. Want to bring them down and stop them from ripping off more people.

Hope you crooks are reading this.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and very new to this concept, so hope post is correct. Can anyone give me information on this Wagner & Wright Index solutions please? Email address, email attachment. My email address is: [email protected]. I cannot locate them on ASIC. I can go into full story but won't for now.

In summary I am owed a refund of $3850!! I took up the cooling off period, and they had confirmed this with me. Buggers (cannot swear) have run away with my money. I have 5 government departments looking into them. Want to bring them down and stop them from ripping off more people.

Hope you crooks are reading this.
You might not have done your Asic search properly, as I just went to their website and according to them Wagner & Wright was registered on 15th March 2011.

Thank you Juiser! You're right I was enthusiastic, and I was warned, mainly by PGI employees and moles. But despite my enthusiasm I wasn't using real money. I used real money in my last trial where I had these 16 losses in a row, and lost about $40 per trade. Not bad when compared with the loss of those who paid thousands of dollars for a product that made them lose more cash. I didn't mean to badmouth this company but I feel obliged to tell the truth. I forgot also to add that during these 6 days I received 60 alerts, and couldn't trade about 5 of them for different reasons due mainly to BoMs platform technical issues.

Whether they were 'moles' or not you should have listened to them. You were told the trades were highly correlated and that sooner or later you would have a run of losers. With the horrendous risk reward ratio all you needed was one bad day. All of these systems are the same, none of them will make you any money. You are just throwing your money away if you sign up to any of them.

You might not have done your Asic search properly, as I just went to their website and according to them Wagner & Wright was registered on 15th March 2011.

Yes, I've now found it. Was looking at the ABN lookup website instead of ASIC company search. Thanks. Mmm moved from Bundall to Southport.

Hi everyone,

Hi, Have you had a chance to read my post? It's interesting how they email existing clients and not the ones who are owed a refund.

Looks like, there goes my refund.

Hi, I'm a new member. How did you go with your refund? PGI closed their doors around about 4/03/11, which is the time I was to be recredited with $3850! Paid them the money on 24/02/11. Just under 50 employees lost their job not knowing what hit them on the following monday. Recalling funds from my bank but so far been ignored, surprise, surprise.

Whether they were 'moles' or not you should have listened to them. You were told the trades were highly correlated and that sooner or later you would have a run of losers. With the horrendous risk reward ratio all you needed was one bad day. All of these systems are the same, none of them will make you any money. You are just throwing your money away if you sign up to any of them.

I agree with you this time. I'm feeling bad mostly for those people who have lost thousands of dollars (and not a few hundreds like me). And I fear that W&W alerts will make them lose even more of their cash. In my view the best thing to do now is trade their alerts but in reverse. YOu will be better off in the long run. I tried it once (with cfds alerts) and it worked.
Good luck all.