Pgi

That's disgusting what happened to freedom of speech? I would chase it up too!! Make lots and lots of noise about it I'm sure they'll get sick of ya! Oh I wonder how I'll go after my previous couple of posts then?

That's disgusting what happened to freedom of speech? I would chase it up too!! Make lots and lots of noise about it I'm sure they'll get sick of ya! Oh I wonder how I'll go after my previous couple of posts then?

As long as you don't use the same username on this forum as you do for PGI, you should be OK.

Hi dobsen,
Thanks for your thoughts. All I was trying to say is to anyone that has been approached by Pgi to save their money. I just should have said NO. But they kept calling! Anyway I'll just have to change my betting size to recover a bit. Can anyone tell me what their strategy is? When we purchased Pgi mark our salesman said take your balance and divide by 3, and then divide by 7 this would be the value you placed on your first bet? Can anyone else confirm this for me please because I was never given any training from anyone at Pgi!
\

That is interesting as I was not instructed on how to work out my trade but with whatever I felt comfortable with. But what they have instructed you seem quite logical and smart.How long have you been with PGI for ?

Looks like they're back to their usual tricks of no alerts again! Thought they had improved. new customers must have signed and paid up! Lol

Yes Wellsey, I trade a real money account, not that it is of any business of yours, and my trading strategy I've already mentioned. In relation to the alerts, can't you check your own results?

So tell us Jackoo, how many times during your 43 alerts, did you have to trade into the
4th hour in order to have a win?

Looks like they're back to their usual tricks of no alerts again! Thought they had improved. new customers must have signed and paid up! Lol

I think this isn't a trick. I think they might have given up on their money losing machine and singed up with a rival company who will help them make money? Just wondering!

Actually since I posted that yesterday got 3 alerts last night! Knew that would get em going!

PGI Number of Alert
Nember of Alerts
Jan-10 63
Feb-10 55
Mar-10 66
Apr-10 49
May-10 21
Jun-10 46
Jul-10 29
Aug-10 35
Sep-10 41
Oct-10 32
Nov-10 25
Dec-10 25
Jan-11 25

it been reducing and reducing with lower success rate

So we have had 2 losses last week and so far, three losses this week how's that working out for you now jackoo are you still in considerable profit? cos I don't think anyone else would be! Oops make that 2 for the week. The Swedish won 1st hour last night! Sorry

Last edited:
No I put on the first bet from say 9.10 - 9.30 then the next bet 9.30 - 10.00 and so on

No I put on the first bet from say 9.10 - 9.30 then the next bet 9.30 - 10.00 and so on

That is an interesting way of doing it. I was checking tonight's trade and if I were to use that system would have won on the 1st hour.

That is an interesting way of doing it. I was checking tonight's trade and if I were to use that system would have won on the 1st hour.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and just joined to get some information about Pgi.
They provided me just 2 days of trial bets on Tue and Wed this week and I received 2alerts on Tue night and 3 on Wed night. I was surprised to see that all 5 alerts were successful.

I would like to know if all Pgi registered members also received 2 on Tue and 3 on Wed night, just to see if they provide the same number of alerts for trials as for the reg. members.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and just joined to get some information about Pgi.
They provided me just 2 days of trial bets on Tue and Wed this week and I received 2alerts on Tue night and 3 on Wed night. I was surprised to see that all 5 alerts were successful.

I would like to know if all Pgi registered members also received 2 on Tue and 3 on Wed night, just to see if they provide the same number of alerts for trials as for the reg. members.

Thanks

checkout www.indextradingsydney.wordpress.com

"Human being is a mysterious creature" as I've read somewhere and that's probably the reason I find it impossible to understand why on earth will someone fork out thousands and thousands of Aussie dollars (which is higher than the yankee now) for a service that doesn't work and therefore ends up doing it his/her way!
Any explanation please?

"Human being is a mysterious creature" as I've read somewhere and that's probably the reason I find it impossible to understand why on earth will someone fork out thousands and thousands of Aussie dollars (which is higher than the yankee now) for a service that doesn't work and therefore ends up doing it his/her way!
Any explanation please?
Stupidity and feeling of being rich easy!