Prosperity Group International (PGI) Index Trading

clickhere, I could give you references to probably 18 people that have lost money with PGI but I wouldn't be able to give you 1 that has made money using the system. From that you should be able to form an opinion

You obviously didn't speak with the people who gave the testimonials then :)

I think you would end up speaking with the paid staff if you asked to speak to someone in the testimonials.
If you want to make money from PGI the only way you will is if you approach them for a job. Apparently they have over 100 staff.

I think you would end up speaking with the paid staff if you asked to speak to someone in the testimonials.
If you want to make money from PGI the only way you will is if you approach them for a job. Apparently they have over 100 staff.

You got that right.:)

clickhere, I could give you references to probably 18 people that have lost money with PGI but I wouldn't be able to give you 1 that has made money using the system. From that you should be able to form an opinion

Prosperity Group International (PGI) are a HUGE SCAM.

Do not get caught in their web.

Prosperity Group International (PGI) are a HUGE SCAM.

Do not get caught in their web.

Traderman,I see that you are a new member here.

Do you have proof of that or does PGI have a system that just does not work as well as they say it does. How is PGI ripping us off or were is their system falling down??