PGI/Insider News Forex Platform?

merlin086

Hi all,
As a total newbie to investing other than shares, I am doing a lot of research into the Forex market....damn, so much to learn my head is spinning....

Anyway, has anyone had the opportunity to use the recently released Forex platform from PGI/Insider Trading? If so with success?

Seems to me that the most difficult (and time consuming) thing with the Forex market, as well as most forms of investment, is learning to place what weight on the multitude of various influential factors.

It's not quite a auto trader but removes most of the guesswork for a newbie!

I note that ppl here have had various success with PGI's Index Trader so that's why I was wondering has anyone switched to their Forex Trading.

Merlin086

Hi all,
As a total newbie to investing other than shares, I am doing a lot of research into the Forex market....damn, so much to learn my head is spinning....

Anyway, has anyone had the opportunity to use the recently released Forex platform from PGI/Insider Trading? If so with success?

Seems to me that the most difficult (and time consuming) thing with the Forex market, as well as most forms of investment, is learning to place what weight on the multitude of various influential factors.

It's not quite a auto trader but removes most of the guesswork for a newbie!

I note that ppl here have had various success with PGI's Index Trader so that's why I was wondering has anyone switched to their Forex Trading.

Merlin086

Hi Merlin086,

My name is Peter Jensen, I work in the PR Dept of PGI. PGI and Insider Trading are two totally different companies. PGI does not have a Forex Trading platform available as yet as it is still in the development and testing stages.

However, if you would like more information on our Index Trading platforms please feel free to call PGI at any time on 1300 146 339 and we will be happy to assist. Also, you might like to check out the PGI Website or our Blog for more info. I hope I've been of some help.

Have a great day! Best Regards, Peter Jensen ;)

Peter

Sorry for my confusion regarding the two companies.

However, I'm sure you realise my misunderstanding as I believe both companies boast of having received the same COMET grant to assist in the development of their product.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Merlin086