Insider News Forex Trader - Progress Report.

merlin086

Just thought I would do a update after having previously enquired if anyone here was familiar with PGI/Insider News forex trading software. I have since become aware that PGI does not have forex software as yet although Insider News does.

Since purchasing this software from Insider News in mid June I have yet been able to make an assessment on it's performance. This has been due to unexpected delays in providing training ( or a trainng manual? )

I at least have had 1/2 hr training in week 6 followed by !/2 training in week 7.

Although it is now week 8, I am still hopeful despite the hours spent waiting for the phone calls that aren't returned, the emails to the office & help desk that aren't returned, along with the interest payments on the money I borrowed.

Sorry I can't provide more details on the success of the software but I will when the information becomes available by way of a update.
PM me if you have any questions.

I thought I had turned things around after losing two 10K practise accounts.
I began to see reasonable success, up to the point where I was up 3k in a practise account after 2 weeks, and had a total of 123 wins under my belt. However this 10K account was also wiped out after 6 successive "double ups" losses. (scalping in the 1 minute market)
Amazing how 7 successive losses can wipe out 123 wins using a double up method.

Insider News Pty Ltd then offered me a special price on a Forex Daily Trader Service, which was a massive discount off the usual price.

This new service is a daily sms service, with betting on currencies until the close of trade on the same day.

Offered as a service with a 95% strike rate, with 2-3 currencies per day to trade, and with a $200 bet/currency generating $800+ per week in income.

After 4 weeks now of using this service my stats are as follows

Strike rate - 58%
Profit - $20/week
Currencies to bet in 4 weeks - 12 bets in total (3/wk)

Damn.... this always happens to me,of all the rotten luck..........:cry: