Pgi

"Human being is a mysterious creature" as I've read somewhere and that's probably the reason I find it impossible to understand why on earth will someone fork out thousands and thousands of Aussie dollars (which is higher than the yankee now) for a service that doesn't work and therefore ends up doing it his/her way!
Any explanation please?

I believe that people purchased a service AND a staking stratergy, which they believed would produce good results. When the service and that stratergy failed, people started to modify the stratergy or develop their own stratergies in order to achieve the desired results. Is it the case, that PGI no longer have a recommended stratergy??

I believe that people purchased a service AND a staking stratergy, which they believed would produce good results. When the service and that stratergy failed, people started to modify the stratergy or develop their own stratergies in order to achieve the desired results. Is it the case, that PGI no longer have a recommended stratergy??

Goooooooooooood question wellsey! (y) Thanks. PGI: any answer, please?

Do you think it might be a new company with the same people??

Well if I get wins alot more than before then I do not really care. As long as the alerts are good and consistent. And as long as I do not have to pay any more than what I have already paid. This may be an "upgrade" in service. never know !

Dobsen did you receive an email like the SMS said? I haven't and I can't find anything on this other company Wagner & wright?

Dobsen did you receive an email like the SMS said? I haven't and I can't find anything on this other company Wagner & wright?

I did but no further E-mail. I also tried to google this company but no success. Will see how we go on the 21st March.

Yes we will see! I'm very skeptical at this stage
So you got an email? Or did you just get the text message?

Last edited:
A search of ASIC found that Wagner & wright index solutions was registered on 15/3/2011
Registered office is in southport, QLD.

Yeah I've tried to ring Pgi office, it's been disconnected I think it doesn't even ring just drops out and you get engaged signal?? Btw still no alerts??

Hi all, it's been a while since I have been on here. I was waiting until the money situation got a little stronger before I started trading again. I jumped on here to see if everyone got the Wagner and Wright SMS too. I got another one last night saying that an email is coming out 23rd or 24th with trades due 28th. Very Curious.

Hi all, it's been a while since I have been on here. I was waiting until the money situation got a little stronger before I started trading again. I jumped on here to see if everyone got the Wagner and Wright SMS too. I got another one last night saying that an email is coming out 23rd or 24th with trades due 28th. Very Curious.

I am surprised that SMS arrived at 12:40am stating that there is "so much to organise" Trying to work out what that means.