Pgi

No offence Sydnersider but its not like you weren't warned. People always believe what they want to believe, until they find out the hard way. This thread is a perfect example of how these scams keep going, no doubt someone else will be along in a few weeks disregarding all they are told and losing their money whilst these guys are laughing all the way to the bank.

you're right pboyles, i was warned and... but i remember replying to a similar comment posted previously in this forum by...forgot the name. i said in that reply my loss was only a few hundreds and not thousands. these few hundreds that i lost saved me from losing much more. that's because i hadn't bought this b/sh rms are selling for inflated prices. i'm posting these comments only to warn those who might have read my previous comments posted in this forum that be careful and don't buy this product, at least not before you try it for a couple of months. in these couple of months you are likely to lose a few hundreds but will be saved from paying the full price of this b/s product. the best thing still is not to go near it, don't try it if you want to save these few hundred dollars.

Hi all what does everyone think of the new service? They are going very well, I think that you don't get as many alerts as with Pgi? What are others thoughts on this?

I have sent my paper work away today so haven't been getting alerts to know how many there has been, I was talking to Barry the Managing Director today and decided to go with the $75 service to get all the alerts so that hopefully I will get them on the nights I'm at home and available to do them and get enough early ones as I don't do the late ones.

Hi all what does everyone think of the new service? They are going very well, I think that you don't get as many alerts as with Pgi? What are others thoughts on this?

Their results so far have certainly been impressive. I have a question to put to members of this forum. I had a query about strategies which I directed to WW and I received an email in response in which they stated that they don't recommend any particular strategy.
So what trading strategy do you find has been most successful trading with their alerts, or those of any other company sending them?

Hi juiser,
I am using normal hourly strategy at the moment it is working quite well for now what about yourself?

Hi juiser,
I am using normal hourly strategy at the moment it is working quite well for now what about yourself?

Same with me. I have found by following the alerts that didn't succeed in the 1st hour I have been able to maximise my profits.

With Pgi I also did 1/2 hourly I felt it saved me time especially with the later alerts only problem was you had to start smaller as it can add up

Anyone else having problems with betonmarkets website tonight? It's driving me nuts! Wouldn't let me follow up on the German now look at it! Kept saying the transaction was stuck stupid thing

Anyone else having problems with betonmarkets website tonight? It's driving me nuts! Wouldn't let me follow up on the German now look at it! Kept saying the transaction was stuck stupid thing

Yeah I had that problem too ! And so decided to trade the following 10 minutes. Luckily though it unstuck itself and I won.

Did anyone receive any alerts this past week ? A bit quite on my end. I assume the market was fluctuating too much.

Yeah there was 2 Monday, 2 Tuesday, 1wednesday none on Thursday and 2 Friday. That's 7 in total. I asked to receive all indices as I didn't think I was getting enough alerts glad I did! Yesterdays were troublesome though Australian went to the 3rd hour and the uk went to the 4th hour! Mondays problem with website cost me money though as I missed out on backing up the German and didn't try it again

Yeah there was 2 Monday, 2 Tuesday, 1wednesday none on Thursday and 2 Friday. That's 7 in total. I asked to receive all indices as I didn't think I was getting enough alerts glad I did! Yesterdays were troublesome though Australian went to the 3rd hour and the uk went to the 4th hour! Mondays problem with website cost me money though as I missed out on backing up the German and didn't try it again

Hi Nix35,

Did you ask Wright and Wagner to get all the indices or was it with PGI ? Did you have to pay more ?

Hi juiser obviously you played it out congrats I pulled out at the end of the 4th hour I thought it was in the bag so didn't follow it on! Oh well never mind

Hi juiser obviously you played it out congrats I pulled out at the end of the 4th hour I thought it was in the bag so didn't follow it on! Oh well never mind

Yes, it got us in the last 15 minutes of that 4th hour. How are you going overall?