One on One Coaching in TO?

As i've put in my post, unless most of the advise you're giving is about risk management and different risk management structures for intraday trading, I and no other full time traders that have been trading for longer than 5 years would take you seriously.

He's flogging Fap Turbo amongst other rubbish. Nobody trading longer than 5 minutes will take him seriously.

You know what the truly sad thing is about the "over protectiveness" of pboylehead is?....All I did was reply to a post to say I would be really interested and happy to help in whatever way possible. I didnt quote any bull**** figures, or guaranteed winning percentages, wasn't selling a thing...simply wanted to connect and see if I could help in full view of everyone on the forum.

I will continue to post and reply to new traders that want help, courses signals etc...I dont provide any of those things but I will reply to show them what I do as a platform owner and as a guy who actually trades, trains and loves the market. Just had to get that off my chest before I lost control of what my fingers started to type when seeing the bull**** thrown at me for simply replying in the firstplace! Do any of you actually want to help new traders or people seeking help? Or just take the **** out of them and anyone who tries to help them, branding everyone a scammer and essentially acting like a bunch of toffy snob-nosed ********s?

Maybe have a look at your own websites, look at the ridiculous results you're quoting.

Can't believe that Fap thing still exists until now. it's been on for what, 5 to 8 years now?

It's so funny because 1. I have no interest in you old and mouldy 5 year "pros"... 2. Again Pboyle You are just repeating the same nonsense again and again. What results have I quoted on my sites? You dont even know what sites I run and dont. You are a fool. You green envious turds can bitch and moan and slander all you want. I will continue to meet new traders on this forum and others and work with them. Regardless of what you lot post. Awww I'm sorry, don't cry....

Thanks for your thoughts- any further suggestions then? Its one thing to sit through hours of theory and understand it, its another to know your implementation makes sense! I just need that reassurance/some assistance

why dont you start a proper journal here and people will assist in your journey and offer help/advice if yuo raise questions about what you are doing ?

theres actually no right or wrong anyway in trading .....just a few more hard earned areas of commonly shared experiences where certain things generally work or are beneficial to keeping you in the game

make your own path here K and people will help...........;)

N

There are some good trading mentors out there. I know some of them personally and they do help to make the learning curve a little less steep.

It's so funny because 1. I have no interest in you old and mouldy 5 year "pros"... 2. Again Pboyle You are just repeating the same nonsense again and again. What results have I quoted on my sites? You dont even know what sites I run and dont. You are a fool. You green envious turds can bitch and moan and slander all you want. I will continue to meet new traders on this forum and others and work with them. Regardless of what you lot post. Awww I'm sorry, don't cry....

Hey there MS

with respect ........I have clicked your Commercial Vendor button and gone to an Options Binary trading platform / website

if you or affiliated partners are not making money from the pull throughs and traders joining/trading then whos paying the platform costs ?

c'mon - nothing in life comes for free .....;)

N

c'mon - nothing in life comes for free .....;)

N

Hi mate :)

You are not wrong, clients do click and come through and yes it is a Binary trading platform. But just like everything else some will win some will lose there. My interests are also as a solo trader and trainer, I love to do anything that has a connection with the markets, I guess that's just me.

A great example of what I am talking about though is below, a nice guy writes to this girl saying a journal would be good, and there are a few good people out there to mentor....what happens? Straight away an idiot like pboyles jumps up and says "yeah, tell me who. There are no good mentors. Its a ll a fap scam turbo job" or whatever....Just think its a bloody shame when people want help to have to be bombarded by idiots like him...

Hi mate :)

A great example of what I am talking about though is below, a nice guy writes to this girl saying a journal would be good, and there are a few good people out there to mentor....what happens?

The guy that said there are a lot of good mentors joined the site today and has made one post. Do you think we're stupid?

The guy that said there are a lot of good mentors joined the site today and has made one post. Do you think we're stupid?

Hi, sorry to stir something up. That wasn't my plan. I did just join today - but that doesn't mean i am trying to sell something. Forgive me if my first post to the group looked bad. My plan was just to give hope. Notice I didn't advertise anything. So that you don't think I am advertising for anything or anyone, I am just not going to post any names. If somebody wants to find one, then they will. That is how I found a good mentor to help me out.

Cheers.

Dont worry JG Pboyles is just one of those guys who makes it his lifes mission to **** on everyone he chooses not to like.....Truth is, he is just lonely and has no friends to talk to.

There are some good trading mentors out there. I know some of them personally and they do help to make the learning curve a little less steep.

JG, please tell us who they are.Why would you need a few of them if one was any good. Whilst I accept PBoyles is often to straight to the point,it is nearly always with good reason.Ive been through everything in trading and the most common factor is that it mainly has to be learnt yourself. Ive no objection with paying a small amount for basic training(say up to £200 for a day). What can they really teach you, can thjey teach you how your brain will respond once you enter the trade. There is a general hate of mentors on this and other sites as they so far have never once proved they can trade,so should you really be paying for someone to train you when they cant practice what they preach. By the way Im talking about the biggest names in the industry as well. If you know of some,let us have a look and see. If you like by all means look at the stuff on my thread.There are 1 or 2 full time traders on there who may help. A lot of my stuff is at the start of the thread. Ill happily answer what you want for free. Good luck

Hi, sorry to stir something up. That wasn't my plan. I did just join today - but that doesn't mean i am trying to sell something. Forgive me if my first post to the group looked bad. My plan was just to give hope. Notice I didn't advertise anything. So that you don't think I am advertising for anything or anyone, I am just not going to post any names. If somebody wants to find one, then they will. That is how I found a good mentor to help me out.

Cheers.

yes but if your happy with him please say who it was,why not,if hes good then the word will soon spread

Keep waving your old out of date man stick and slippers you numpty.

NEW people like myself join forums like this to connect and share info and thoughts. Not just to bash everything and say how **** it all is. Its a bit pot calling the kettle black, you sying if they could trade they would...When was the last time you posted a live trade with REAL cash that you actually placed huh!??

Truth is you have probably only traded with demo money and penny stocks and really have no clue, felling or grip on the modern market, let alone how to actually study, embrace, enter or exit it....

You joined the site to connect and share thoughts and not to get people to your site or training.. How noble of you.. Ive proven myself many times on this and other forums with live trades and help for free. So how do you categorise me and my comments

Cheers.

I see you are with London Stone. There was another guy who joined them and paid over £3000 for 'mentoring'. The guy lost 50% of one of his accounts and 25% of another account.

He still insists that he got great mentoring. I would say he got terrible mentoring that cost him thousands.

I see you are with London Stone. There was another guy who joined them and paid over £3000 for 'mentoring'. The guy lost 50% of one of his accounts and 25% of another account.

He still insists that he got great mentoring. I would say he got terrible mentoring that cost him thousands.

really, just shows if the training was good then it was his emotions that he couldnt control. Clearly that cant be taught so why pay 3k to find that out