October US Equity Trading

SFNT covered 32.10
for +80

Attachments

• sfntcovered.gif
    sfntcovered.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 450
Mr Charts, I'm intrigued as to why you sold before the breach of the low timed at 16.40, which broke at 16.45.
in VRTS

Just came home to see AMZN has hit its STOP..

So I am m down $270 before starting to trade.. I be trading at around 7 Pm as I have to do few thigs..

Pitbull,,

Look at the market reaction to AMZN sell off yesterday. It jumped 1$ Up after the the initial gap down and that was what I was looking for when I took the trade..

Capitulation sell offs nearly always has a positive reaction provided the general market is not DOWN ..

Over night events are un predictable and I have a tight stop for taking such trades

The chart below shows the reactionary effect I was talking about..

Attachments

• amzn1.jpg
    amzn1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 415
Grey 1

Thank you for explaining that, understand what you mean now, sorry for such silly questions.

Boy

Thank you for that. I thought I was another site! Have removed that one. Thanks.

Sean

AMZN closed Up by 29C but it had already hit my stop...

Traded HGSI,DD,TXN and CTS with little Joy due to DOW not making its mind up..

Hi All

I've changed the name of this thread, as October US Equity trading is easier for people to look up. It would be a shame to see these great posts get lost in cyberspace :(

<hr>
Hi Grey1

Yes, the Dow did seem to stop and start today. :confused:

Long Sina

Attachments

• sinacc.gif
    sinacc.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Out for over a dollar run when the momentum faded.I do apologize for the size of the charts.

Attachments

• sinac.gif
    sinac.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Alan,

Chart size can be edited in any number of graphics packages
such as mspaint, paintshop pro etc

Paul

Thanks Paul,

There we go i choped it down a bit.

I wish i'd got on NTES or SOHU on that move.NTES did a $3 move and SOHU did $2 move.It makes SINA look like a geriatric.

Last edited: