North West Traders

New to trading

Good evening to all traders.

I am :LOL: a complete "Newbie" so please be patient with me.

I will look forward to meeting North West traders if that's possible, I have only just found this site and it certainly is what I was dreaming about so that I may meet other traders before I start to lose money.

I live in Cheshire and my email address is: [email protected] and would appreciate any help possible from you guy's.

Vernon,-
I can guarantee you'll receive a great welcome at the next meeting. Yesterday was the first i attended and i thoroughly enjoyed the day. There were traders with different levels of experience who were more than happy to discuss a wide range of topics. Thx again to Phil for arranging a great day.
Mick

Hi vernon and welcome

It was actually the first traders meeting that i had organised and been to so it was a pleasurable experience all around.

I am really happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and will try to arrange something in the new year.

However, anyone does fancy meeting up for a pint meal and a chat before then then please get in touch so we can arrange a time and place.

Happy trading

NB

Yesterday's meeting

A big big thank you to Newtron Bomb for organising the meeting yesterday, and for sharing so much knowledge with us. It was great to meet everybody and share ideas, and it helps to remind you that you're not alone out there when the going gets tough!

I'm sure everyone who attended would say it was well worthwhile, and would attend again.

Look forward to meeting you all again in the New Year.

legalbeagle

there is to be another traders meet this time on wednesday evening 17 th December in Manchester , we will meet near china town details to follow but start time will be 7.30 - 8.30 ,

if you are interested please post here or send me a private message,

carrying on from some of the discussions on the Saturdays meet i will be bringing some charts to show how pairs trades can be worked out with entry's and exits.

Last edited:
ok have full details of meet up to now there are about 12 traders meeting , about half full time and half new traders, all are welcome but i could do to know by Monday 15 dec as we will have to book table spaces at the Chinese.

we will be meeting in

henrys bar at 7.30 to 8.00 ish
lower Mosley street ( opposite the midland hotel )
Manchester
m2 3ws

then at about 9.30 pm

we will be going onto

china wall for a Chinese meal.

Hi Folks,
Unfortunately i won't be able to make Wed night but hope that those who do attend have a great night. If it's anything like the first meet it will be guaranteed. I will however be up for another meet (maybe in New Year?)- anyway if i don't hear from you beforehand hope you all have a great Xmas and a very prosperous New Year!
Regards,
Mick

Moderator, Thanks for placing my post and I look forward to meeting up here in the NW whenever you chaps next get thirsty.
Cheers

count me in - im a poor student so ill bunk the train - but gimmie a PM if your meeting up again guys.

I had a few pm's about another meet ups

If anyone is interested in me organising another one for next month please let me know here

Thanks

NB

I'm up for another meet- as long as it's not April 4- got a FA cup semi final to attend
Cheers
Mick

Just noticed this while posting a message on the General Trading Chat re a similar topic.
Count me in for a meet up over the coming weeks.
Splash

so where is the meet likely to be, if there is no objection to leeds, sometime mid next month would be good for me, As I understand it there are several traders in leeds so this could be a good opportunity for us all to hook up :)

cheers

Jim

Its more for traders inteh north west due to traveling etc. if you want to come to the north west then by all means everyone will be welcome.

If you cant make it why dont you make arrangements for a meet up nearer to where you live

HTH
NB