North West Traders

Hi Guys
I'm new here, trading on a demo at the moment. Just starting to understand the basics for forex, using a sniper but also reading up on what the indicators are for, volume, momentum etc. I would love to meet other traders, I live in the North West, Swinton/Worsley borders. How many of you are experienced traders on the forex.

Cheers.

Hi guys just an update, ive sent out several PM's to see how many people will be interested to meet up. I have had a few replies back. I'm going to wait another few days to let people get back to me then will arrange a day, its looking like the weekend will be best for everybody.

Thanks

Ok guys here goes.... After recieving a couple of messages and emails I'm setting a date and place. Now I am sure not everyone will be able to make it but there won't be a time and place to suit everyone. I've said central Manchester as I think that's the fairest as I don't know where everyone lives!

Date: Sunday 4th April
Venue: Starbucks, Manchester, (Opposite Printworks, we met there last time, they have a wifi connection so bring your laptops!)
Time: 2:00pm

Please let me know if you can come ASAP!

guys we have re arrange the meeting for the sunday after thats the 11th april as this week is easter sunday sorry!! same time and venue

Hi everyone,

I'm only a year and a half into trading (meaning - I have a huge amount still to learn) and it would be good to meet up with others here in the NW. I'd be interested in meeting up on the 11th.

See you then.

rumble,

Nice to hear from you. Great, see you a week today! Just meet inside. I'm assuming you know where it is.